Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US to have Russian troops in US streets

preacherman76

The document provides for expert cooperation in disaster response operations and to study the latest practices.

In addition, the parties approved of U.S.-Russian cooperation in this field in 2013-2014, which envisages exchange of experience including in monitoring and forecasting emergency situations, training of rescuers, development of mine-rescuing and provision of security at mass events

http://en.mchs.ru/news/item/434203/

The use of foreign troops or other officials in a law enforcement capacity providing “security” inside the United States is illegal under

Posse Comitatus. Capt. William Geddes of the U.S. Army Reserve acknowledged last year that it is against federal law to use US troops to conduct police patrols, despite the fact that such occurrences are becoming increasingly common. The use of foreign troops is an even more clear cut violation of Posse Comitatus.

Last year we reported on how Russian troops were invited to the US as part of a Fort Carson, Colorado drill focused around anti-terror training. Aside from learning how to target terrorists in America, the Russian soldiers were also out in the local community attending a baseball game in Colorado Springs.

As

Mac Slavo writes, “Rumors have circulated for years about the possibility of foreign troops being deployed on U.S. soil in the event of a widespread declaration of a national emergency. For quite some time there have been anecdotal reports to support the claim that the U.N., Russia and other nations would be used in a policing capacity should some critical event befall our nation.”

“The fear should such a scenario take place has been that these soldiers would act under the banner of their own flags, ignoring the fundamental protections afforded to our citizens, leaving Americans under the jurisdiction of people who don’t speak our language or respect our fundamental rights to self defense, to be secure in our homes, and to be presumed innocent in the eyes of the law.”

Concerns about foreign troops being used on US soil have lingered ever since the release of

State Department Publication 7277, which is a blueprint for the harmonization of US and Russian forces under a framework of United Nations-led global government.

Oh hell no. This has bad idea written all over it. Nevermind the fact that its illegal. Not that that seems to stop anything from this government anymore.

• Like 1

infowars?

• Like 3

Having gone though a disaster, anybody with a cold bottle of water is my friend.

• Like 1

Ah, another UN/New World Order paranoia story?

Last year we reported on how Russian troops were invited to the US as part of a Fort Carson, Colorado drill focused around anti-terror training. Aside from learning how to target terrorists in America, the Russian soldiers were also out in the local community attending a baseball game in Colorado Springs.

What a scandal that they should be on cordial terms with the Russkies! Reconstruct the Berlin wall immediately!

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh
  • Like 2

russian troops?? lol you mean those 18years old kids who don't want to be there in a first place? that got drafted, and can't wait to get out?? i would worry more about them escaping than securing anything.

it'll be an opportunity to trade civilian clothing for their ak's

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

infowars?

Thats one link. Infowars and a very small handful of other media sources is all I listen to anymore. Main stream on any subject of importance just makes me want to puke with thier lies. For example, it seems so far no main stream American outlet seems to even find this story worth reporting, like they are in Russia. How the hell can that be?

• Like 2

the Russian soldiers were also out in the local community attending a baseball game in Colorado Springs.

The shock!

The horror!

Cats and dogs living together!!!!

Next thing you know, Wal-Mart will drop Paula Deen and the damned gays will want to get married.

• Like 5

The document provides for expert cooperation in disaster response operations and to study the latest practices.

In addition, the parties approved of U.S.-Russian cooperation in this field in 2013-2014, which envisages exchange of experience including in monitoring and forecasting emergency situations, training of rescuers, development of mine-rescuing and provision of security at mass events

http://en.mchs.ru/news/item/434203/

The use of foreign troops or other officials in a law enforcement capacity providing “security” inside the United States is illegal under Posse Comitatus. Capt. William Geddes of the U.S. Army Reserve acknowledged last year that it is against federal law to use US troops to conduct police patrols, despite the fact that such occurrences are becoming increasingly common. The use of foreign troops is an even more clear cut violation of Posse Comitatus.

As Mac Slavo writes, “Rumors have circulated for years about the possibility of foreign troops being deployed on U.S. soil in the event of a widespread declaration of a national emergency. For quite some time there have been anecdotal reports to support the claim that the U.N., Russia and other nations would be used in a policing capacity should some critical event befall our nation.”

“The fear should such a scenario take place has been that these soldiers would act under the banner of their own flags, ignoring the fundamental protections afforded to our citizens, leaving Americans under the jurisdiction of people who don’t speak our language or respect our fundamental rights to self defense, to be secure in our homes, and to be presumed innocent in the eyes of the law.”

Concerns about foreign troops being used on US soil have lingered ever since the release of State Department Publication 7277, which is a blueprint for the harmonization of US and Russian forces under a framework of United Nations-led global government.

http://www.infowars....y-at-us-events/

Oh hell no. This has bad idea written all over it. Nevermind the fact that its illegal. Not that that seems to stop anything from this government anymore.

I honestly don't see how they can get away with something like this, but I've been wrong before....

Ah, another UN/New World Order paranoia story?

What a scandal that they should be on cordial terms with the Russkies! Reconstruct the Berlin wall immediately!

How sad that folks like yourself care nothing for the rule of law in this country. Its unlawful for US troops to do what we are going to be asking this foriegn country to do

• Like 1

The shock!

The horror!

Cats and dogs living together!!!!

Next thing you know, Wal-Mart will drop Paula Deen and the damned gays will want to get married.

Are you really putting this on par with a civil rights issue?

You folks are really comfortable with a foriegn troop feeling up you wife to enter a football game? It wasnt bad enough that Americans are looking for AlCIAda in your wifes bra?

• Like 2

I honestly don't see how they can get away with something like this, but I've been wrong before....

Oh they can get away with litteraly anything. They spy on every single one of us, and the best question the idiots in this country can come up with is whether or not the guy who exposed it is a terrorist for doing it.

• Like 1

You folks are really comfortable with a foriegn troop feeling up you wife to enter a football game? It wasnt bad enough that Americans are looking for AlCIAda in your wifes bra?

My wife would probably like it - she has a thing for accents.

• Like 2

If some perv tries to "feel me up" in the interests of "national security" I'm going to punch them in the face....I'm not hiding any terrorists in my underwear.

• Like 4

Having gone though a disaster, anybody with a cold bottle of water is my friend.

Yea? How do you feel about a foriegn troop grouping your mom at a check point?

My wife would probably like it - she has a thing for accents.

How about your mom? Or say if you had a 3 year old daughter. Or a daughter at any age.

edit to add- nevermind, I dont want to know

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

infowars?

What was wrong with the first link?

• Like 1

American troops have been in Russia for training with Russian Army, as have IDF. This is normal for some time, so if you see T-90s in Times Square, then don't worry, all is normal, nothing to get excited about, move along, move along, eat a burger, watch TV, rest easy, we will look after you.........

Edited by Tutankhaten-pasheri

Training with our troops is one thing but the first time a foreign soldier is found patrolling the streets of the US all hell will break loose.

We have local Police, Sherriffs dept and State Police, we have the various services National Guard and Reserve Units and now we have Obamas own police force (DHS).

I think we have more than enough people available to patrol our own streets.

There is no reason on the face of the earth that we would need troops from another nation within our borders on an operational patrol.

• Like 3

Somehow I'm just not buying into this "rumor"

International co-operative training is one thing, but the other aspect just seems too odd, expensive, a logistics nightmare and unnecessary to be true.

The National Guard is well equiped and there are both domestic and international relief agencies well established.

Could they be "better" during disaster? Of course.

But bringing in actual foreign military( as opposed to international relief agencies or special disaster teams) seems rediculous on many levels.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Why would the foreign troops feel up one's wife, necessarily?

"Wolverines!!!"

capture77xs8.6168.jpg

:clap: :clap:

Why would the foreign troops feel up one's wife, necessarily?

They would perform the same functions as the TSA do at airports. Only they would be used at places like sporting events.

• Like 1

Somehow I'm just not buying into this "rumor"

International co-operative training is one thing, but the other aspect just seems too odd, expensive, a logistics nightmare and unnecessary to be true.

The National Guard is well equiped and there are both domestic and international relief agencies well established.

Could they be "better" during disaster? Of course.

But bringing in actual foreign military( as opposed to international relief agencies or special disaster teams) seems rediculous on many levels.

It isnt a rumor at all. Read the first link I provided in the OP. This is a done, signed deal.

They would perform the same functions as the TSA do at airports. Only they would be used at places like sporting events.

if we get to the point where we have foreign troops on the ground, it's safe to say, there will be no sporting events.

Edited by aztek