Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#31    Rolci

Rolci

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:16 PM

View Postpassible, on 29 September 2011 - 06:08 PM, said:

No civilization which claims to have met aliens of higher intelligence will be involved in outrageous human sacrifices (unless the aliens needed blood for fuel...). C'mon, I have too much to lose by wasting my precious time on stories like this

Wow. Your narrow-mindedness leaves me without words. Even if you don't know the full story, surely you can think of posibbilities rather than saying categorically: "It's impossible". Geesh, if the planet was populated by your clones, we'd still be thinking it's flat. Food foor thought:

Questioner: I understand, if I am correct, that a South American contact was also made. Can you tell me of the nature of your contact with respect to the attitude about the contact, its ramifications, the plan for the contact, and why the people were contacted in South America?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final full question of this session. The entities who walked among those in your South American continent were called by a similar desire upon the part of the entities therein to learn of the manifestations of the sun. They worshipped this source of light and life.
Thus, these entities were visited by light beings not unlike ourselves. Instructions were given and they were more accepted and less distorted than ours. The entities themselves began to construct a series of underground and hidden cities including pyramid structures.
These pyramids were somewhat at variance from the design that we had promulgated. However, the original ideas were the same with the addition of a desire or intention of creating places of meditation and rest, a feeling of the presence of the one Creator; these pyramids then being for all people, not only initiates and those to be healed.
They left this density when it was discovered that their plans were solidly in motion and, in fact, had been recorded. During the next approximately 3,500 years these plans became, though somewhat distorted, in a state of near-completion in many aspects.
Therefore, as is the case of the breakings of the quarantine, the entity who was helping the South American entities along the South American ways you call in part the Amazon River went before the Council of Saturn to request a second attempt to correct in person the distortions which had occurred in their plans. This having been granted, this entity or social memory complex returned and the entity chosen as messenger came among the peoples once more to correct the errors.
Again, all was recorded and the entity rejoined its social memory complex and left your skies.
As in our experience the teachings were, for the most part, greatly and grossly perverted to the extent in later times of actual human sacrifice rather than healing of humans. Thus, this social memory complex is also given the honor/duty of remaining until those distortions are worked out of the distortion complexes of your peoples.

Best piece of truth I have found so far: http://llresearch.or...of_one_pdf.aspx
A truly free society: https://sites.google...t-economy-today
The true history of our planet: http://www.floating-...rth_history.htm
Dialogues with The Absolute: unveiledsecretsandmessagesoflight.blogspot (dot) co (dot) uk/2011/08/eon-11aug2010.html
A wealth of metaphysical readings with a surprisingly high ratio of truth content: soulwise (dot) net/index-00.htm

#32    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:35 PM

View PostRolci, on 29 September 2011 - 11:16 PM, said:

Wow. Your narrow-mindedness leaves me without words. Even if you don't know the full story, surely you can think of posibbilities rather than saying categorically: "It's impossible". Geesh, if the planet was populated by your clones, we'd still be thinking it's flat. Food foor thought:

Questioner: I understand, if I am correct, that a South American contact was also made. Can you tell me of the nature of your contact with respect to the attitude about the contact, its ramifications, the plan for the contact, and why the people were contacted in South America?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final full question of this session. The entities who walked among those in your South American continent were called by a similar desire upon the part of the entities therein to learn of the manifestations of the sun. They worshipped this source of light and life.
Thus, these entities were visited by light beings not unlike ourselves. Instructions were given and they were more accepted and less distorted than ours. The entities themselves began to construct a series of underground and hidden cities including pyramid structures.
These pyramids were somewhat at variance from the design that we had promulgated. However, the original ideas were the same with the addition of a desire or intention of creating places of meditation and rest, a feeling of the presence of the one Creator; these pyramids then being for all people, not only initiates and those to be healed.
They left this density when it was discovered that their plans were solidly in motion and, in fact, had been recorded. During the next approximately 3,500 years these plans became, though somewhat distorted, in a state of near-completion in many aspects.
Therefore, as is the case of the breakings of the quarantine, the entity who was helping the South American entities along the South American ways you call in part the Amazon River went before the Council of Saturn to request a second attempt to correct in person the distortions which had occurred in their plans. This having been granted, this entity or social memory complex returned and the entity chosen as messenger came among the peoples once more to correct the errors.
Again, all was recorded and the entity rejoined its social memory complex and left your skies.
As in our experience the teachings were, for the most part, greatly and grossly perverted to the extent in later times of actual human sacrifice rather than healing of humans. Thus, this social memory complex is also given the honor/duty of remaining until those distortions are worked out of the distortion complexes of your peoples.
WTF. You are so far out there.  :unsure:

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#33    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 30 September 2011 - 12:37 AM

View PostBiffWellington, on 29 September 2011 - 06:04 AM, said:

Every once in awhile that show will point out something interesting, but I don't think it gives mankind enough credit for it's own intelligence.
Mankind may have been more intelligent in the past so there is all sorts of posibilities other than alien contact. However judging from present day it seems most humans, mainly those in control are more interested in blowing everything up, including themselves. Those who would rather use their intelligence in a positive way are usually laughed at and sent to the back of the room.

#34    pixiii

pixiii

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts

• Patefacio vestri mens quod praesumo somnio...
    Open your mind and dare to dream...

Posted 30 September 2011 - 12:58 AM

View PostRedSquirrel, on 29 September 2011 - 05:25 AM, said:

Interesting news article, though one part smells just a tad fishy:

Luis Augusto Garcia Rosado, the minister of tourism for the Mexican state of Campeche, said new evidence has emerged "of contact between the Mayans and extraterrestrials, supported by translations of certain codices, which the government has kept secure in underground vaults for some time."

The bold is my touch, it seems just like certain California towns that live off of the Jackalope, Bigfoot (bigfeet?) and other oddities. Tourism = big bux.

Edit: I am stupid. More reading makes it pretty clear that the writer of the news article doubts this as well. It does look like a publicity stunt, no?

Yes I agree, Minister for Tourism does sound a little suspicious.  LOL

But I simply love documentaries and I'll definitely be watching it to learn about someone else's theory for either a bit of a laugh or a good old ponder.

#35    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 30 September 2011 - 01:14 AM

View Postminera, on 30 September 2011 - 12:37 AM, said:

Mankind may have been more intelligent in the past so there is all sorts of posibilities other than alien contact. However judging from present day it seems most humans, mainly those in control are more interested in blowing everything up, including themselves. Those who would rather use their intelligence in a positive way are usually laughed at and sent to the back of the room.
   Um... no. Seriously, with the breakthroughs in medical, enviro friendly, and mass producable technology in the last ten years, as well as the large movement of scientists in the States and world wide to increase the average intelligence of the population, that's just not the case.
Heck, even though funding is a problem, the over budgeted James Webb Space telescope is still planned to be launched.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#36    None of the above

None of the above

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 08:56 PM

Smells like BS!
'Evidence' yeah right!
'Advanced' Mayan civilisation....... Uh-huh.....
Silly, people! What a load of old b'lox!

#37    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 09:03 PM

View Postminera, on 30 September 2011 - 12:37 AM, said:

However judging from present day it seems most humans, mainly those in control are more interested in blowing everything up, including themselves.
You're totally right. I and everyone I know totally love the idea of blowing everything up and we've committed ourselves to making this happen. We can't stop talking about it. When are are going to destroy ourselves? How can we make it happen sooner? Why don't people see how cool that would be? It seems like some people don't want to blow everything up.

:blink:

#38    Annabis

Annabis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:03 AM

Regardless of how hoaxy* it sounds i'm still interested in seeing this documentary.

#39    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• 1,608 posts

• Some say he is dead.
    Some say he will never be.

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:52 AM

Could it be possible that everything we were taught in school turn out to be false. If you think about it. Centuries ago in Europe it was once believed that the earth was flat and the planets and sun revolved around the earth. Galileo proved otherwise. The city of Troy once was consider a myth but it was discoverd by Heinrich Schliemann. The mountain gorillia was consider myth by westerners but the natives new they existed. It seems like anything outside an individual's realm of thinking is considered taboo until it's a proven fact rather than considering the possiblities and being open minded.

#40    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:09 AM

Ive had enough to drink over at The U/M party at the end of 22 that even I can see the light of day on this topic !
So whfidv  goiing 2 drivibe mee humme  ? :wacko:

This is a Work in Progress!

#41    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:17 AM

View PostRyegrog, on 01 October 2011 - 02:52 AM, said:

Could it be possible that everything we were taught in school turn out to be false. If you think about it. Centuries ago in Europe it was once believed that the earth was flat and the planets and sun revolved around the earth. Galileo proved otherwise. The city of Troy once was consider a myth but it was discoverd by Heinrich Schliemann. The mountain gorillia was consider myth by westerners but the natives new they existed. It seems like anything outside an individual's realm of thinking is considered taboo until it's a proven fact rather than considering the possiblities and being open minded.
Yeah... sorta like people who believe the myth that the Europeans in the middle ages thought the Earth was flat. "Troy" as we know it, is probably not the Troy from legend, no great walls, n great battle.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#42    BrandOfAmber

BrandOfAmber

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

• Life is the lust of the lamp for the light that is dark till the dawn of the day that we die...

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:47 PM

Thank you all for considering this topic, it strikes an obvious chord of truth within me every time that I ponder it.

While it is indeed easy for many modern humans to poke fun at our ancestors and assume their inferiority to our own modern 'genius', those who do are flatly overlooking explicit messages carved in stone that have survived in some cases for over 10,000 years.
Link Here:

The image above is from Malta, near Italy, and shows some of the oldest structures on Earth.

There are principles encoded into the architectural design patterns of many of these structures, that indicate to mathematicians and architects today the high level of sophistication with which these structures were designed.

The temple of Kulkulkan is a wonderful example of this:

Link Here

As Ancient Aliens viewers are aware, this particular Structure was designed so that on the Autumnal and Vernal Equinoxes, a holographic pattern is projected by the setting and rising sun, portraying Kulkulkan's descent to Earth and later return to the Heavens.  

This structure is not only an actual holographic projector (holograms were rediscovered in the modern age in 1947 by Gabor)
Link: http://www.nobelpriz...bor-lecture.pdf
But it is also aligned with the cardinal compass points.

Designing a building such as this requires precision engineering, and an architect that understands Earth as a whole (its size, shape, and scope).  It is a mark of a race developed enough to understand its place in the Cosmos, and it is a standard we ourselves have not yet been able to duplicate.

Laugh at our ancestors, if you will.  It only illustrates an attitude of willful ignorance.  

They could do what we cannot.  It is possible (however unlikely considering the vast-ness of the universe) that our Modern culture will encounter the Maya once again, not on this Earth, but beyond.

I won't be laughing when that day comes.

-Brand of Amber

#43    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 10:29 PM

View PostBrandOfAmber, on 05 October 2011 - 08:47 PM, said:

Thank you all for considering this topic, it strikes an obvious chord of truth within me every time that I ponder it.

While it is indeed easy for many modern humans to poke fun at our ancestors and assume their inferiority to our own modern 'genius', those who do are flatly overlooking explicit messages carved in stone that have survived in some cases for over 10,000 years.
Who is poking fun at our ancestors and assuming their inferiority?

Link Here:

The image above is from Malta, near Italy, and shows some of the oldest structures on Earth.

There are principles encoded into the architectural design patterns of many of these structures, that indicate to mathematicians and architects today the high level of sophistication with which these structures were designed.
What principles do you suggest are encoded in these architectural design patterns?

The temple of Kulkulkan is a wonderful example of this:

Link Here

As Ancient Aliens viewers are aware, this particular Structure was designed so that on the Autumnal and Vernal Equinoxes, a holographic pattern is projected by the setting and rising sun, portraying Kulkulkan's descent to Earth and later return to the Heavens.  

This structure is not only an actual holographic projector (holograms were rediscovered in the modern age in 1947 by Gabor)
Link: http://www.nobelpriz...bor-lecture.pdf
But it is also aligned with the cardinal compass points.

Designing a building such as this requires precision engineering, and an architect that understands Earth as a whole (its size, shape, and scope).  It is a mark of a race developed enough to understand its place in the Cosmos, and it is a standard we ourselves have not yet been able to duplicate.
Since when is a shadow considered "holographic?"  Why would it require a race which understands its place in the Cosmos to build a structure that would cast a shadow in a certain way on a certain day?

Laugh at our ancestors, if you will.  It only illustrates an attitude of willful ignorance.  
Who is laughing at our ancestors?

I think the only laughing taking place is at the expense of nonsensical modern interpretations of ancient structures and peoples.  Nobody is pointing and laughing saying "look at those silly Mayans!" :lol:  Or did I miss that somewhere along the way?

They could do what we cannot.  It is possible (however unlikely considering the vast-ness of the universe) that our Modern culture will encounter the Maya once again, not on this Earth, but beyond.

I won't be laughing when that day comes.

-Brand of Amber
What makes you think that we couldn't build those structures today if we wanted to?

#44    Dom3434

Dom3434

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:26 AM

thumbsup

#45    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:53 AM

Hrmmzz, the Maya peoples never disappeared, neither at the time of the Classic period decline nor with the arrival of the Spanish conquistadores. You can encounter them if you want to travel there, current population of existing Maya is about 7 million.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users