Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8098 replies to this topic

#4981    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 9,883 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:22 PM

Well, we all know that what we criticise others for is usually a fault that we ourselves have. Helen has tried every diet there is plus some she invented herself(involved eating nothing but that strange brew she always has on the go in her cauldron), but she just puts on more and more weight. The last time she went to a costume party it was in her own house as she can no longer get through her own door! She painted herself orange and went as a giant pumpkin.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#4982    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,746 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

Aha, it was in my own house, but ouija went as her own house.  
So she had to stay outside, but nevertheless it was a riot, the circus crew from whom she leased the tent for her costume were outside too.

Posted Image

The 5 millionth post was Junior Chubb's fault :D
Donnie Darko did nothing, but I had to mention him too.

#4983    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 9,883 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

View PostHelen of Annoy, on 10 December 2012 - 08:33 PM, said:

Aha, it was in my own house, but ouija went as her own house.  
So she had to stay outside, but nevertheless it was a riot, the circus crew from whom she leased the tent for her costume were outside too.
touche!!

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#4984    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,746 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:40 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 10 December 2012 - 08:37 PM, said:

touche!!

Nope. I refuse. *squeezes out the door, pulls along the doorframe and few bricks and goes over there to the circus tent... it’s merrier there*

Posted Image

#4985    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,300 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

The Croation space agency plans on using Helen's face as a map of the moon to avoid landing in any craters.

#4986    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,746 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

OverSword is jealous because he’s not fat enough to win the most convincing Santa competition.
The winner will be sent to Moon by Coca-Cola, as soon as Russians are done painting it red. Yes, really, Putin has sworn to do it for the old KGB times sake.

Posted Image

#4987    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,314 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

Helen is not fat at all but lives in a very tiny house made for elves. She did win the giant pumpkin contest, but only by a half a foot.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#4988    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,746 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:04 PM

I’ll turn that pumpkin into a carriage for you.
SpiritWriter now has the carriage. All she needs is the rest and she’ll have a whole car. I did my part. She is doing her part too, stealing a car part by part so no one is put into too bad position. Except the guy whose back seat she stole. His personal life is now ruined.

Posted Image

#4989    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,314 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

Helen was the wicked sister who's feet were to big to fit the glass slipper. As her punishment for trying to trick prince charming and to steal cinderellas inheritance she had to give up her shoes and expose her monstrous feet for the world to see everywhere she goes. The fairy godmother put magic to to them, first to eliminate the odor, and secondly to set rapid flight to my new pumpkin carriage. Very swift feet she has, I manage myself around the kingdom quite excellently now.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#4990    Feebs

Feebs

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:17 PM

she has now begun to use a peddle car and gets around quite fast when helen is driving due to her big feet x

Posted Image

#4991    Initializing...

Initializing...

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:33 PM

View PostFeebs, on 10 December 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

she has now begun to use a peddle car and gets around quite fast when helen is driving due to her big feet x

Feebs has a pair of zip-up granny slippers in every single colour you can think of, but her favourites are the beige ones.

Edited by Initializing..., 10 December 2012 - 11:33 PM.

The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

#4992    Feebs

Feebs

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

View PostInitializing..., on 10 December 2012 - 11:33 PM, said:

Feebs has a pair of zip-up granny slippers in every single colour you can think of, but her favourites are the beige ones.
how do you know that...oooh your a witch that is hundreds of years old and is wrinkled in her knowledge like a prune x

Posted Image

#4993    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,685 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:10 AM

Beware the cauldron of Feebs!  It contains a powerful mix of Love Potion #9, Bat's wing, Toads foot, and several recordings from The Sex Pistols...it has been banned in 17 countries across Europe and Asia...now legal in America in some states (those that have legalized marijuana) but is known to cause cancer in the state of California.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#4994    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:18 PM

Joc knows this ,because he stole the cauldron from me,and gave it to Feebs .He was so proud of himself for doing this(pompous little wa4nker that he is),he broke his arm ,contorting it ,so he could pat himself on the back ,screaming ATTA BOY ,FANTASTIC ,over and over .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 11 December 2012 - 01:20 PM.

Miss me?

#4995    Feebs

Feebs

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:28 PM

had to clean the cauldron as it was right mess with all your rubbish you tried to use x

Posted Image