Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained Photographs

themasterofpuppets

hey guys,

just been surfing the net and found this pic...

Whats your opinion on it?

A strange legend surrounds a railroad crossing just south of San Antonio, Texas. The intersection of roadway and railroad track, so the story goes, was the site of a tragic accident in which several school-aged children were killed - but their ghosts linger at the spot and will push idled cars across the tracks, even though the path is uphill.

Click Here To View The Pic

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• themasterofpuppets

• BuhiBuhi-Kun

• djdodo

• Kismit

I don't know man,

in the first place why did someone take a picture of a railway crossing? The ghost looks kinda fake as though added in but that is my take on this pic. unsure.gif

I did some surfing at the website and I came across the legend of tha Jersey Devil. I liked it because I grew up around those parts, actually in Philly. Occasionally on a summer night a group of us would all chip in some change put some gas in the old Buick or Ford and take a ride to the Pine Barrens to look for the Devil. The chicks would get all scared and cuddle and the guys would be all brave but the truth is we were all crapping our pants. That was great fun. The Jersey Devil

this picture looks like a fake to me i am sure they are trying to portray a real ghost though

yeah, i no what you mean. when i used image enhance, the ghosts look like they have been added into the picture after the picture was taken using some photo creation program.

But when you read down under the pic, it says why they took a pic of the railroad crossing.

A small piece of writing about why they took the pic...

"...and some of her friends had recently been to the crossing to test the legend, and she took some photographs. Inexplicably, a strange, transparent figure turned up in one of the photos."

unsure.gif

We allready did this one in a different thread it turns out that the whole rail road legend is a hoax . Go figure unsure.gif Thanx for posting BTW masterofpuppetts , one of my favorite albums that is , especially "Welcome Home" aka " Sanitarium " . Reminds me of this place wub.gif

lol, sorry kismit, i didnt no u already did it on another thread laugh.gif

yeah those songs r pretty sweet, my fave song is nothing else matters by metalica. grin2.gif

do u use msn messenger?

A hoax you say blink.gif

Well I never....why would someone fake something like this....I just can't put faith in humanity anymore.....I sought the truth and was taken for a ride.....I just can't believe it...where is the goodness in this world...rant...rant....rant... wacko.gif

Okay, got that out. Ya, it looked kind of hokey.

lol, hoaxs are no fun. ya get ya hopes up, then its just someone mucking around.

A word to the hoaxters, let the ghosts do the talking, not you.

Just been doin some ghost hunting again, and found this...

Click Here To Check It Out...

Looks like a hair or something that was too close? no? What happened to the old time ghosts that actually had a shape? These "New Age Ghosts" are kinda lame, little little glittery balls and bits of twine....sorry I need some hardcore ghosty pictures. Going to search, wish me some luck....har har whistling.gif

lol i no what u mean buhibuhi,

we need pics of actual ghosts, pics that would make u wanna look at it for ages and think what is the meaning of the pic?, is the ghost trying to say something etc..

let me no if u find nething...

themasterofpuppets,

Here's a link to the previous discussion on the 'railroad crossing' ghost. It's near the bottom of the first page.

CLICK HERE

cool.gif

Edited by Magikman

Spooky ph34r.gif

It might be real ... but who knows ... blink.gif

But one thing for sure ... I don't dare to pass by that rail road ... screama.gif

your right there dj... tongue.gif

i got a pic to show u people...

this is a pic of me taken last year when i was usa for a month (i live in australia).

the long brown road behind me use to be an old railway, unfortunatly a terible accident happend about 50 years ago where a train carrying 15 people ran off the tracks and landed into the water behind me drowning all that was aboard the train.

i was told this when the picture was taken, but took no notice.

neway, if u look to the top of my head above my hair, it appears to have an orb flying around, can you see it? or am i just dreaming??.

whats your opinion djdodo and all you people?

post-45-1056267510.jpg

Possibly...but there are soooo many greasy fingerprints on this screen....Man, public terminals are breeding grounds for bacteria and god knows what else. I don't dare touch it and apparently neither will the janitors. blink.gif

Did you feel anything strange at the time? Or notice anything out of the ordinary?

yeah, i couldnt stop turning around and looking at where the train had crashed. like once i turned around, i needed to look at it again... huh.gif

Sorry I don't see an Orb , however I could tell it wasn't an Australian river huh.gif

How old are you to be travelin around the globe ? blink.gif I must be old ...

The shading on the chest looks kind of sharp, well not'sharp' but kind of strange no? It gives me the creeps man. Where are digging this stuff up?

P.S. I just put my pic up if you want to check that out. Gives a human quality to our paranormal chatterings. cool.gif

Creepy.....eerrggghhh

i found this site wiv ghosts pics buhibuhi, most of them r pretty extreme like that one above ur last post.

did someone invite a deceased relative to the wedding?? whistling.gif

post-45-1056278728.jpg

looks fake, I think the gost is way to........what is the word........*makes up word*.......untransparent........you can see therw it I know, but still it looks to......FAKE

That ghost is also not exactly lined up, he's kind of existing on a whole 'nother plane (excuse the pun). He is straight up and everyon is kinda tilted....it's 5am here....my brain has commenced auto shutdown. sad.gif