Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1991 crop circle commnication

Universal Absurdity

in 1991 an american in england stomped this message into some crops

post-34-1084502634.jpg

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Universal Absurdity

• Loonboy

• Chauncy

• Scorpius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 days later there was a reply within a mile of the above image

its a form of latin . apponos astos which translates to oppose trickery

or oppose fakes

post-34-1077204088.jpg

• 2 months later...

Interesting yet frustrating. Are these actually of alien creation? How do they know latin? How advanced are they?

Where are the answers?

So Aliens know Latin now. whistling2.gif

The form of latin used is not really an often studied form(its as close to extinct as a language can be) .also, it is written in masonic script.

either an elaborate hoax by a linguist

or something else

i just tell it like i see it

Guest Lottie

I don't understand why people would go out in the middle of the night to stomp around for hour's creating a message that is trying to suggest contact with aliens....

on second thoughts yes I do! I imagine that if someone is bored and has nothing better to do , actually that would be quite a buzz and very funny seeing your efforts shown in all of the newspapers. original.gif

Well I still can't believe that folks still think that crop circles are the work of alien beings.... it seems perfectly clear that they are the product of hoaxers and fraudsters - usually intellectual, but definitely misguided.

I've only ever seen one crop circle which might have been caused by an 'alien craft' landing in the field - it was messy and ragged and appeared very windswept, as if a large round object had descended directly from above.

blink.gif

At the end of the day crop circles are just abit of fun because if aliens did want to communicate why would they bother leaving pretty patterns. If you believe then your easyly amused! tongue.gif

The translations says "oppose trickery or oppose fake"

Fake as in false crop circles that are made by hoaxers? So if aliens are telling us not to believe the hoaxers, then these drawings must mean something else.

If they can speak to us in latin, then they should have drawn messages in latin and not in crop circles. These crop circles must have a distinct character, possibly part of a greater language, used.

At the end of the day crop circles are just abit of fun because if aliens did want to communicate why would they bother leaving pretty patterns.

To us they are merely pretty patterns but to them it may be so much more. A foreign language will always look like works of art, but if known properly we merely see them as messages and obviously not pretty patterns.

It's funny how 10 years ago crop circles were, just that, circles. No one ever suspected they were Aliens trying to comunicate, they were always thought of as where flying saucers had landed in the night and taken off again.

And now they're so damn elaborate and everyone thinks it's Aliens trying to tell us something or making landmarsk so they can find their way around by the sky etc etc.

I think it's really funny. Especially since i myself have gone out there with a couple buddies and created a quite elaborate pattern of circles that everyone was talking about for months afterwards.

All fakes.

thumbsup.gif

Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and if they want to believe it's an alien with a lazer beam shooting patterns in fields from their spaceships, so be it.

i was gonna let this go, really i was

i just cant take it

Well I still can't believe that folks still think that crop circles are the work of alien beings.... it seems perfectly clear that they are the product of hoaxers and fraudsters - usually intellectual, but definitely misguided.

At the end of the day crop circles are just abit of fun because if aliens did want to communicate why would they bother leaving pretty patterns. If you believe then your easyly amused!

All fakes.

Sanity rules once again... yay.

Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and if they want to believe it's an alien with a lazer beam shooting patterns in fields from their spaceships, so be it.

All of you are the same people who would argue for anything that science agrees with and yet you approach this subject completely blind by what you've heard, and have seen on the news. If your opinions were so strong on the subject, then why not do a bit of research? you dont have to go far, this IS a paranormal website. Of corse that would be too much effort it seems, you leave that up to those who you would attempt to discredit.

here's an example of science blindly testing samples and coming up with no explanation for how damage was done to crops taken from a circle: Crop Circle Reality Test

there ARE hoaxers, thats obvious. But it is also obvious that there are circles and formations that cannot be explained. It couls be aliens, it could be secret government lazer tests...hel| it could be anything that we're not aware of. but to completely discredit the whole idea of paranormal origins for crop formations, because of a few hoaxers, is just ignorant.

Once again UniversalAbsurdity, is universally correct. He's got you guys there. thumbsup.gifrolleyes.gif

Okay, here's a counter argument for you:

If the crop circles we've had, those which cannot be debunked as hoaxes but which are, as you say, perplexing unexplained mysteries, were created by intelligent beings from the nether reaches of space, why would they choose to leave (for the most part) incomprehensible messages or pretty patterns in crops? If there is a message to convey, why not choose another medium with which to communicate it, and what's wrong with stating the message overtly? Surely it would be easier than squishing crops.

What would be the point of producing a geometrically accurate spirial, say, and what would be the message?

The whole idea leans to show-off hoaxers rather than a cogent exercise in communications from extraterrestrials...

ph34r.gif

I agree with Loonster, why not just come out and say it? And if they at least know latin, why not try that? If aliens are actually trying to communicate with us, it stands to reason they'd try a language we'd actually know. Hell, if they want to talk so bad, why not just show up at the fair or something for a little face to face? It would make sense.

This debate has been covered by me and MickyBoy. Visit this link to get the special debate, that had taken place earlier this week.

Crop Circles: Method or Lie?

Sample Arguement of mine:

There are no solid evidence as to whether aliens are the creators of these crop circles. Why is that? Imagine you are of alien descendant and are on a mission to send humans a message, that they could easily see, which is through creating crop circles. You cannot show yourself to a highly erratic and emotionally disturbed race, who seem to be hostile, so you cloak yourself using your technology. You fly down to the crops and create your message leaving without a trace, except your message.

This scenario offers a plausible explanation as to why there are no solid evidence of who is responsible for these crop circles.

You offered a good point though. Why don't they write in Latin? Is it possible that there are other species of Aliens that have understood the language of the human race. That specific "crop circle" may have been made by one race, while the most common design of crop circles may have been created by another.

Edited by Blue-Scorpion

how do you know that crop formations arent for the alien's own agenda?

There are people who try to decipher what crop circles may mean. there are a wide variety of interpretations of what they could represent. some say theyre prophetic messages of upcoming astronaumical events (they predict solar flares, and events such as our closest approach to mars)

while other circles are sound waves interpreted as images.

from what i gather, the pictogram types are the ones that fortell upcoming events, and the pattern/fractal designs represent music.

Here is a large website that has studies of crop formations, everything from real to fake

Crop Circular

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

I like the idea of crop circles being created by sound. I often wonder if there is a way to attache sound to light.

If the formations are being sent here then sound seems like a good way to preserve the message throughout space or through dimensions.

They seem to be clues that we have to discern in order to be prepared for whatever......instead of just giving us the whole message the sender wants the learning process to be tantamount to the final state of understanding.

Thanks for that Site UniversalAbsurdity. Very educational.

It sickens me at the thought of people who work in the government misleading people. Why? There should be law against this. It'll only leave people confused after others have figured it out.

No problem, blue

although i've yet to look over the entire site myself, what i did look at proved to be very educational

It sickens me at the thought of people who work in the government misleading people. Why? There should be law against this. It'll only leave people confused after others have figured it out.

The truth will set you free

now why would the government want a bunch of free people running around?

some say theyre prophetic messages of upcoming astronaumical events (they predict solar flares, and events such as our closest approach to mars)

while other circles are sound waves interpreted as images.

Although the crop circles might well, if genuine, may be prophetic messages etc, it still has not been proved that they are. Once again, why not state it in simplistic, easily intelligible terms for us 'thicko earthlings', rather than dancing around in obscurity?

I'm still of the mind that they are not extraterrestrial in origin.

dontgetit.gif