Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TAPS episode last night

seanph

Do you believe the BS that these yahoos at the California restaurant tried to pull on Jason and Grant last night?! It was, indeed, nothing but a fun house! All the gadgetry that they had installed to fool people into believing the place was haunted was just unreal! Did they really think they were going to fool TAPS? Give me a break! And the guy's excuse for not telling them -- "I simply forgot"! Yeah, right! That knucklehead made the statement that these things had been there for years! And all of a sudden he just now forgets?! If I had been Jason or Grant, I would've punched the daylights out of the guy! I can only imagine what was said off-camera! Hopefully they sued them for expenses!

Most kindly,

Sean

Edited by seanph

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Plainbob13

• eqgumby

• The Paranormal Skeptic

• HollyDolly

Personally I am glad they showed this episode, I wish they would show more episodes on what could happen during an investigation. Personally the first minute i suspected i was being tricked somehow, i would have packed up and left.

Well I probably also would have been mad at the TAPS family and there many reports of activity in the restraunt. Makes me wonder if TAPS family members are easily fooled.

Makes you wonder doesn't it. But it was nice to see them debunk for a change instead of the normal its haunted cause we got a EVP.

Oh well, atleast we know they're not easily scared or that thier stupid. Snaps for intelligence and integrity. My sister saw this one, I didn't...I hope it comes on demand....stupid work, earning stupid money. :(

Oh well, atleast we know they're not easily scared or that thier stupid. Snaps for intelligence and integrity. My sister saw this one, I didn't...I hope it comes on demand....stupid work, earning stupid money. :(

Try youtube. It will be there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xe3UB-otNo Heres a clip of it.

Edited by Plainbob13

That guy is probably going to be the embarrassment of the town. Whoops there goes his credibility right out the window.

Funny, his last few words on the episode, he was still trying to validate the claims of it being haunted.

That guy is probably going to be the embarrassment of the town. Whoops there goes his credibility right out the window.

Funny, his last few words on the episode, he was still trying to validate the claims of it being haunted.

LOL. But he was right people will still go there looking for ghosts. You can sell anything to anybody with a good story.

Go figure, the only episode I've ever missed and it was a good one. >_<

I would have loved to have seen it. That guy must have been either really dumb, or really confident in his "ghosts".

:lol: I wonder what would have happened if Paranormal State would have investigated it instead. :innocent:

"Strange demonic activity. . ."

:wacko: No one here has mentioned this,but the restaurant they checked out ,could it have been the Moss Beach Distillery

out in Calfornia by any chance? Seems to me i recall seeing the place on tv,and they had it rigged up with a bunch of stuff

to scare people. The first time I heard of the place, it was on Unsolved Mysteries,the tv show with the late robert Stack as host. At that time some lady owned or managed it, and there were no devices to scare the customers for a laugh.

Apparently the place has new owners. I forgot what show I saw the place on. And they even admitted they tried to liven up the atmosphere of the place.

Sooo happy TAPs caught them.That kind of stuff can give paranormal investigators a bad name.Fortunately Jason and Grant have been around a long time,and even in their book on Ghost hunting,they mention a couple who rigged stuff upto make the place seem to be haunted,but TAPS caught on quick.

If I were Jason and Grant, I would have tried to trick him by saying “We caught some unexplained lamp swinging activity, and laughing noises from the bathroom…” If he went along with it, and tried to play it off like he didn’t know, I’d sue him for the all the expenses… even the gas money it took to drive there.

The Moss Beach Distillery is in my Haunted Houses of California book. Oh well, it has lost all credibility.

Good episode, though. I still can’t believe Grant fell and twisted his ankle because of this hoaxer, and he was still let off the hook.

the laugh in the bathroom was soooo friggen sad,it sounded just like one of the laugh bags when you pick it up it giggles,,they lookd at each other and new instantly,,,i thought it was funny they fixed the ghost face behind the mirror for them,

i would have let the guy know how p***ed i was about wasting my time,all the guy could do was kinda smile and laugh about it,,,what a ***.....and yea i would def. hand him a fuel bill ,,or they should have cut every wire and hydrolic line to the fun house equipment and then said ,,well we had to cercumvent certain appliences to do a honest investigation and still we didnt find anything.

Do you believe the BS that these yahoos at the California restaurant tried to pull on Jason and Grant last night?! It was, indeed, nothing but a fun house! All the gadgetry that they had installed to fool people into believing the place was haunted was just unreal! Did they really think they were going to fool TAPS? Give me a break! And the guy's excuse for not telling them -- "I simply forgot"! Yeah, right! That knucklehead made the statement that these things had been there for years! And all of a sudden he just now forgets?! If I had been Jason or Grant, I would've punched the daylights out of the guy! I can only imagine what was said off-camera! Hopefully they sued them for expenses!

Most kindly,

Sean

I was surprised that Jason and Grant didn't rip him a new one on camera. That guy was so arrogant with his laughter. He really wasted Tap's time by pulling that stunt with them. I can tell that Jason and Grant were p***ed and I really felt bad for them.

here's a thought - maybe TAPS and the restaurant planted those there -------

one would gain business - and The Taps show which hasn't been fairing well ( still popular but starting to slide ) has mixed it up a bit.

maybe that's also why they didn't rip him or walk out.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

The owner should have said : Yes, but there are spirits and ghosts operating those gadgets and wires. :)

one would gain business - and The Taps show which hasn't been fairing well ( still popular but starting to slide ) has mixed it up a bit.

Thats something to think about Ripley.

I was surprised that Jason and Grant didn't rip him a new one on camera. That guy was so arrogant with his laughter. He really wasted Tap's time by pulling that stunt with them. I can tell that Jason and Grant were p***ed and I really felt bad for them.

I felt bad for them also. I really feel bad for Grant when he fell and messed his ankle up.

:rolleyes:

Move this to the conspiracy forums...

Maybe they were FORCED to do the show by the puppet masters at Sci-Fi! I'll investigate if there are any Sci-Fi links to the Bush-Clinton crime family...

I'm glad they aired this show.

At the reveal I wanted to jump into the TV and slap that smirk right off that guys face.

At the end that loser says that people are still going to come to the restaurant. I don't think so. Why should they? People only went there because they heard it was haunted.

This little prank just might cost them their business. Boo hoo.

On a lighter note, you just can't beat the antics of that great comedy team Steve and Dave.

I thought it was so funny when Steve scared Dave in that cafeteria at Moss Beach.

I always think that stuff is funny. (when it's not done to me) :D

I felt bad for them also. I really feel bad for Grant when he fell and messed his ankle up.

Beat me to it!

Grant almost snapped his ankle, he should've sued that dude right there at the end. That would of been something.

I'm glad they aired this show.

At the reveal I wanted to jump into the TV and slap that smirk right off that guys face.

At the end that loser says that people are still going to come to the restaurant. I don't think so. Why should they? People only went there because they heard it was haunted.

This little prank just might cost them their business. Boo hoo.

On a lighter note, you just can't beat the antics of that great comedy team Steve and Dave.

I thought it was so funny when Steve scared Dave in that cafeteria at Moss Beach.

I always think that stuff is funny. (when it's not done to me) :D

But people will still go there Livinona. It doesn't matter if Taps outted them. People will buy into anything. Look at the conspiracy threads.

But people will still go there Livinona. It doesn't matter if Taps outted them. People will buy into anything. Look at the conspiracy threads.

Like here? :lol: