Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Nostradamus Interpretation Century 2:30

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#46    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:46 AM

View PostHavocWing, on 17 April 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

People are only going to believe only what they want to believe.

HavocWing,

Agreed. Yet it is the duty of the Watchmen to warn the people that they have no excuse at the Judgment.

Edited by THE INTERPRETER, 19 April 2012 - 02:47 AM.

#47    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,975 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:32 AM

Interpreter IMO you lose all credibility when you mix the words of a false prophet (Michel Nostradamus) with the words of the Lord.  If I were you I would think carefully about Realm's admonition: Be careful speaking for him, especially when he didn't send you.

I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

And yes, I know a lot of your words are scriptures, rearranged.
Realm

Speaking as one who has shared his faith in a small way here at UM, you can be assured that these folks don't deal with people who harangue them with religious views, however well intentioned said harangue might be :w00t:

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#48    joenhaggrity

joenhaggrity

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• "You know what you are?, you're semantic blockage" - Raliegh Theodore Sakers III
    "That's me." -king of id

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:49 PM

What's the deal with all these unabashed vocalizations of telling the interpreter he is incorrect in posting a statement that tie's in with religious stances.  Acting like having faith is a subject of wrestled control that no one should mess with and nothing else.  focken strange is all i can say.  like mooslims saying this way and that, same thing.  there has been nothing offensive posted by the interpreter, less the need for faith is unnatural it shouldn't be condemmned to make a statement on any subject up to contention.  is this not a website for which unexplained myteries of the world are brought up to discussion, opinion, and fastheld contention? seriously where do some of you think you have the rite to tell someone what is or isn't appropriate to post on here in feeling someone is coming on premonition without having an insanely irrational stance on something unexplained( religion, being something uniform to all cultures to conduit unexplained mysteries and people think they can say what can or cannot be discussed for merely having a belief in ONE of those religions, I can't say it any plainer than that and anyone that would condemn a posting on this simple basis would be correct only in adhereing their advice personally) that's that for that.  Geez'us.  writing is on thee wall, i've seen much more ludicrous things on here than an apoclyptic prophesy.  this hasn't been shoved down anyone's throat with less jest for compliance, it was posted on an unexplained mysteries forum. thank god he's not mormom. basically just b/c you lost every competition in life but the ability to believe in something no one should be able to mess with does not grant authority(well that's my opinion), and structured religion doesn't work anyway, save for a comical edge.  you have to borrow to form the total picture or you have complied to BS out of necessity in part b/c you couldn't do it on your own.  I wouldn't damn you for that, but would if you feel you are free to attack based upon it.

#49    joenhaggrity

joenhaggrity

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• "You know what you are?, you're semantic blockage" - Raliegh Theodore Sakers III
    "That's me." -king of id

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

You know what else? I can't think of anything more appropriate on a forum as such than an apoclyptic prophesy made by one willing to explain their claim to any asking(especially one so generous as to answer coherently questions only interested to void the relevancy of the statement with no further want). I thought this is a place for people with open eyes wanting more than nailed to the f=ground security

Interpreter, I know I'm about to get blasted from the ruling class on this, but thank you for being original

#50    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,817 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:11 PM

My problem with anyone who uses prophesy to predict the Biblical endtimes is quite simple, the words from Christ in fact "none shall know the day and time except the Lord God". Not "none except a few people who take psychotropic drugs and then make up thinly veiled critiques of their government".

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#51    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:34 AM

View Postand then, on 19 April 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

Interpreter IMO you lose all credibility when you mix the words of a false prophet (Michel Nostradamus) with the words of the Lord.  If I were you I would think carefully about Realm's admonition: Be careful speaking for him, especially when he didn't send you.

I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

And yes, I know a lot of your words are scriptures, rearranged.
Realm

Speaking as one who has shared his faith in a small way here at UM, you can be assured that these folks don't deal with people who harangue them with religious views, however well intentioned said harangue might be :w00t:

and then,

You speak of the Lord as though he did not use Nostradamus to prophecy, though it is the rebellious Prophet Baalim who did prophecy the Scepter would not depart from the house of Judah, which was a true prophecy from the Lord.

The Holy Spirit did not call Nostradamus a False prophet, by what authority do you?

There are many who have received this word and for them it is for their gain, if you d not receive it and they do then what is that to you?

#52    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:38 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 20 April 2012 - 10:11 PM, said:

My problem with anyone who uses prophesy to predict the Biblical endtimes is quite simple, the words from Christ in fact "none shall know the day and time except the Lord God". Not "none except a few people who take psychotropic drugs and then make up thinly veiled critiques of their government".

Wearer of Hats,

have you not read that we are the children of the Day? Is the Lord to overtake us like a thief?  His children are not to be overtaken unaware, but they are to be given signs in the sun, moon and stars to know the Season of the end.

Who was given to know the Mark of the Beast but he that is the Apostle John? Is he also wrong in informing us of signs to come?

Edited by THE INTERPRETER, 27 April 2012 - 12:46 AM.

#53    THE INTERPETER

THE INTERPETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:50 AM

It amazes me how THE INTERPETER and Joenhaggrity have the same introductory style.

THE INTERPRETER

_Only,

If you seek you will find, as said by the....

Englishgent,

Reality is what you make it. If you believe in Truth, only .....

Realm,

Strange that you would warn of speaking....

Englishgent,

Who seeks to make you believe anything? Who makes...

and now Joenhaggrity:

Englishgent,

don't take this as an attack to a mere statement, well take it for...

Interpreter,

I do believe in truth, and the scriptures are as true...

Coincidence?

#54    joenhaggrity

joenhaggrity

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

"That's me." -king of id

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:57 PM

pixie,

just isn't so,

the fact that you think you have made some point is my point that we're all doomed

#55    THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:58 AM

AMEN.

#56    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

I think you don;t have a clue to what you are even talking about. This is all your Interpretations and your are lost.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users