Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 3 votes

Make A "Confession"

• Please log in to reply
332 replies to this topic

#316    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

• Welcome to my home. Now get the **** out.

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

I confess I was a really stupid kid. Santa Clause was largely the basis for my moral reasoning until about age 7, and I always thought 'hump day' (Wednesday) had sexual connotations. I have a thing for temporarily indulging stupid ideas, like the other night I spent an hour researching a company looking to train and hire people for a drilling expedition on the arctic. 60,000 dollars for 8 months, but the mortality rate is something like 13 out of every 100 people. Stuff like this, plus the way my nieces and nephew roll their eyes at me, makes me think the kindest thing I could ever do for children is not adopt.

American with an accent, Christian with a tat, sociopath with a heart, child with no mother, Lover with no Lover, confidently doubting, amused but not laughing, woman but child, feisty yet caring, sweet when not bitter.

#317    No-thingBornPassion

No-thingBornPassion

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

• (Christian) Gnosticism also has the Holy Spirit, Christ(os), Jesus, LOVE...and God.

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:47 AM

I was a bossy kid. I even told my brothers, sisters, and relatives to do their chores when we were kids, and I was the youngest of the bunch.

https://www.youtube....ix3pVUX86yBWWzS  (playlist)

Distinguish between spin doctoring and truth. Keep in mind that truth is ALMOST impossible to figure out when it comes to ancient holy book.

#318    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:42 AM

Now, I know there's a lot of women who say they're ugly (when they're not) and most of them do it for petty or attention seeking reasons, but in complete honesty I don't find myself excessively attractive or anything. I don't think I'm bad looking, but I've never been comfortable with my looks, to the point that when I was 16, I got into a long running argument with a friend because she took a picture of me while I was writing, and submitted it to some photo beauty contest. I didn't find out until I got a letter saying I'd won within the county jurisdiction, and it went on from county to district to state region, etcetera. I eventually just got over it and moved on, but certain things I can be soo shy about, and my looks are one of them.

American with an accent, Christian with a tat, sociopath with a heart, child with no mother, Lover with no Lover, confidently doubting, amused but not laughing, woman but child, feisty yet caring, sweet when not bitter.

#319    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:54 AM

View Postbraveone2u, on 09 January 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

I was a bossy kid. I even told my brothers, sisters, and relatives to do their chores when we were kids, and I was the youngest of the bunch.

PS I was a bossy kid too! Funny thing is, now I oversee the supervisors of two departments in my job-place. Now, stop reading this and get back to work!

#320    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,685 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

I have never shot a deer.  The deer head with 8 point antlers hanging in my office was purchased at an antique store for $50.

Edited by joc, 24 January 2013 - 01:18 PM.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#321    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,278 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

I confess that someone made a new thread titled confessions and don't know why?

#322    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:35 AM

A friend and I decided to go tan on my deck one morning, so we put on our bikinis and laid out on some towels. She fell asleep right away, and well, you know what they say about sleepless opportunists. Knowing my friend is a heavy sleeper, I snuck inside and got a plastic tracing stencil, one with all these dorky swirls and palm tree shapes, and laid it on her back. When she discovered my handiwork she was blood thirsty, and what was worse was I was busting up too hard to run. If we had had a video camera, there are men out there just stupid enough to pay good money for two women rolling around in bathing suits :P

#323    Goddess_Lilith

Goddess_Lilith

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

• Well behaved women rarely make history.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:52 AM

I confess that I'm super nosey and I love reading all your confessions. Btw HAFB...your very beautiful and seem to be just as much inside as you are outside sweetness.

#324    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:05 PM

View PostGoddess_Lilith, on 08 March 2013 - 10:52 AM, said:

I confess that I'm super nosey and I love reading all your confessions. Btw HAFB...your very beautiful and seem to be just as much inside as you are outside sweetness.
Heheh, I'm really nosey too. I really appreciate the kind words miss Lil, and honestly what is anything worth on the out if you're not pretty on the in? Thanks :)

#325    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:06 PM

View PostGoddess_Lilith, on 08 March 2013 - 10:52 AM, said:

you have no idea ... she's so sweet she leave stickness on the hands and lips after consuming
although it sounded wrong i meant it in innocent sincer way :D

i confess one time in the army me and other friend scared some one into leaving his weapon and runing back insde from front gate post
we basically told him the place was haunted and the guy was new so he bought the place was haunted by old lady killed by her husband
at night we start making noises from behind the wall and throwing stones at him
and my other friend amazing mimic the sound of old lady saying " I love you why did you shot me "
we never told him it was us

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#326    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:17 AM

I confess that someday when I have children, they will be more like little indentured servants :P You want dinner? Then help me carry the groceries inside. Want to go out? Clean your rooms. I feel faint. Quick! Fan me with palm leaves and feed me grapes.

Yes, when I have kids it will be a semi-benign dictatorship, with frequent attempts to overthrow the tyrant and instill anarchy, and civil wars a'many :P

#327    Mnemonix

Mnemonix

Alien Abducter

• Closed
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:49 AM

When I was a kid, I thought that if you smashed the television screen, the cartoon characters would come out and become real.

#328    ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

Xenomorph

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

• They're coming out of the damn walls!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:58 PM

Ok.....
When i was in college, I cheated on Many of my tests. Before retaking the tests, i would simply write down quickly all the correct answers into a business card. Then, as I retook the test, I would take out the business card, put it between my legs and Done!!

Yeah, I dont deserve my diploma, but I didnt want to stay behind even though I had Bs throughout the whole year. >.>

#329    Miss Shadows

Miss Shadows

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:11 AM

Alright, I've come to make a confession out of guilt. Finally :P

There's an individual who will remain unnamed, but I've fallen asleep mid conversation with the poor guy like 8 times before. I'm sorry lol, I feel so old; promised myself I wouldn't start falling involuntarily asleep until retirement age. I confess that when I'm tired, I have the capacity to stay awake that is that of a cracker-stuffed  8 year old.

#330    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:32 AM

i confess i  like it when people fall asleep in middle of conversations with me
it's eaither am tooooo calming and peacefull or am too boring :D

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users