Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

GOP Panelist calls Parents of children on

THE MATRIX

My link

Parents of children who participate in school breakfast programs are "criminally negligent," says the Washington editor of the conservative National Review.

Kate O'Beirne, who also appears as a pundit on MSNBC, made the comment at a Republican strategy session she moderated at the Hudson Institute Friday.

"My question is what poor excuse for a parent can’t rustle up a bowl of cereal and a banana?" O'Beirne asked. "I just don’t get why millions of school children qualify for school breakfasts unless we have a major wide spread problem with child neglect."

She continued, "If that’s how many parents are incapable of pulling together a bowl of cereal and a banana, then we have problems that are way bigger than -- that problem can’t be solved with a school breakfast, because we have parents who are just criminally ... criminally negligent with respect to raising children."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• TFSM

• danielost

• MissMelsWell

"My question is what poor excuse for a parent can’t rustle up a bowl of cereal and a banana?" O'Beirne asked. "I just don’t get why millions of school children qualify for school breakfasts unless we have a major wide spread problem with child neglect."

Maybe this is the problem? People like O'Beirne don't understand? Or maybe it's because they do understand and they see it as an opportunity to make money off these children instead of helping them. This country is a human meat market. What poor excuse for a rich country can't rustle up a bowl of creal and a bananna? We do have a major problem with child neglect because children are money. The rich are making money from the children of the poor and working class. That is the neglect.

Maybe this is the problem? People like O'Beirne don't understand? Or maybe it's because they do understand and they see it as an opportunity to make money off these children instead of helping them. This country is a human meat market. What poor excuse for a rich country can't rustle up a bowl of creal and a bananna? We do have a major problem with child neglect because children are money. The rich are making money from the children of the poor and working class. That is the neglect.

Sorry but it has gone beyond not understanding. It has now become Eff all hardworking middle and lower class and everything else until i get my Rich tax cuts.

You said that really well. :)

"My question is what poor excuse for a parent can't rustle up a bowl of cereal and a banana?" O'Beirne asked. "I just don't get why millions of school children qualify for school breakfasts unless we have a major wide spread problem with child neglect."

We became a rich country because people here takes responsibility and break their back to make sure their children have cereal and banana.

Your excuses and crap about the rich is nothing but recruitment for more dependent and reason to just sit and wait for Obama to throw them some bread, from the bread maker.

You are building your army of dependent for to you that is power.

We became a rich country because people here takes responsibility and break their back to make sure their children have cereal and banana.

Your excuses and crap about the rich is nothing but recruitment for more dependent and reason to just sit and wait for Obama to throw them some bread, from the bread maker.

Giving kids cereal and a banana is recruitment for more dependent people ? :wacko: What do you call it when tax payers are forced to give the military industrial complex billions that is not needed ?

Funny how you support hand outs to wall street though using tax dollars. Rather hypocritical but again it's you.

Funny how you support hand outs to wall street though using tax dollars. Rather hypocritical but again it's you.

I believe that they have to pay that back.

ALSO, it is not some kind of entitlement that lives forever and gets bigger each year.

Besides, who's money is it in the first place?;)

Edited by AROCES

Giving kids cereal and a banana is recruitment for more dependent people ? :wacko: What do you call it when tax payers are forced to give the military industrial complex billions that is not needed ?

You are making the parents dependent on the government.

GEE!,

Do I even have to explain that?

Defense budget goes up and down. No buying of jets? No problem.

No cereal? OH NO! Children will die! We need another billion for cereal and banana.! They will all die!!!!!

Pathetic indeed.

You are making the parents dependent on the government.

GEE!,

Do I even have to explain that?

Defense budget goes up and down. No buying of jets? No problem.

No cereal? OH NO! Children will die! We need another billion for cereal and banana.! They will all die!!!!!

Pathetic indeed.

Kids that are hungry have trouble paying attention in class. :tu: Are you really saying we shouldn't let poor kids not have a meal during school ? Thats the far rights Christian values at work I guess :mellow: If we can give rich ass holes tax breaks then we can handle giving poor kids cereal.

Kids that are hungry have trouble paying attention in class. :tu: Are you really saying we shouldn't let poor kids not have a meal during school ? Thats the far rights Christian values at work I guess :mellow: If we can give rich ass holes tax breaks then we can handle giving poor kids cereal.

So now after billions and billions poured on education it is the food after all.:wacko:

You lefty will really say anything to have the rich pay for your desired standard of living.

Freebie group, that is all what it is all about. The CHILDREN!!! Give us billions more, for the Children... poor children will not be able to learn ABC if the rich does not feed them linch.

Do you even see how ridiculous you sound?

lets see if i have this right parents who cant or wont feed their kids cereal and bananas are good.

parents who do feed their kids cereal and bananas are evil rich people. have i got that right.

ALSO, it is not some kind of entitlement that lives forever and gets bigger each year.

The people in need of the money are not the ones that work on wall street. That's like borrowing money from a billionaire that stole it from other billionaires and charged the tax payers to bail out there bad business practice. According to you capitalism needs no welfare but here you are admitting capitalism failed and needed welfare. It wasn't even done with democracy or capitalism taken into account. You just endorsed communism for government to bail out private business.

I know you might be a commie in disguise but to bring it to light in such an obvious fashion is funny as hell.

lets see if i have this right parents who cant or wont feed their kids cereal and bananas are good.

parents who do feed their kids cereal and bananas are evil rich people. have i got that right.

One of the dumbest post yet Daniel you can't afford bread or banana's with out your government hand out. It's time you shut it as you have zero debate in your argument. Go sell banana's at your local market then come back and whine about your free money. It's become pathetic to listen to your whining when I think you are capable of work but just don't want to as you said in another post of yours. Sad man very sad and you should be ashamed and embarrassed.

The government should cut you off and then you might get a slap of reality.

Edited by The Silver Thong

There used to be a time when Americans felt shame and embarrasement for accepting handouts from the government.

Now people seem to not only expect to, but to demand it.

So now after billions and billions poured on education it is the food after all.:wacko:

You lefty will really say anything to have the rich pay for your desired standard of living.

Freebie group, that is all what it is all about. The CHILDREN!!! Give us billions more, for the Children... poor children will not be able to learn ABC if the rich does not feed them linch.

Do you even see how ridiculous you sound?

Yeah would should spend that billion on invading Iran that would way better because the rich ass holes need a new war to make billions off from.

Edited by ohio state buckeyes

Huh ??? Are the far right really going to make a issue out ofgiving hungry kids getting a bowl of freaking cereal at school and at the same time defend giving the rich tax breaks ? :w00t: Un-freakin-believable!

No. We became a "rich" country because of American ingenuity. Unfortunately, we no longer advance technologically as a country as we spend all of our private dollars on overseas investment, and all of our public dollars on overseas destruction.

How about you and your rich partners in crime consider that bowl of cereal and bannana payback for the children who lost their lives in your murder for money wars? You wouldn't have that money if you didn't have those children to sacrifice to get it.

Huh ??? Are the far right really going to make a issue out ofgiving hungry kids getting a bowl of freaking cereal at school and at the same time defend giving the rich tax breaks ? :w00t: Un-freakin-believable!

As always, so caring and so concern.

So you rich go pay for it.

No. We became a "rich" country because of American ingenuity. Unfortunately, we no longer advance technologically as a country as we spend all of our private dollars on overseas investment, and all of our public dollars on overseas destruction.

Nope, ingenuity can only go so far without the attitude and taking responsibility is one important aspect of it.

The former USSR has ingenuity before, they were advanced is Space exploration and ingenuity. Then your ideology basically pulled it down for they prefer everyone contribute to Food and Cereal for everyone instead and created a society of dependents.

Like I said, you are merely fighting for entitlements. Caring for the kids is just a tool you use.

Edited by AROCES

How about you and your rich partners in crime consider that bowl of cereal and bannana payback for the children who lost their lives in your murder for money wars? You wouldn't have that money if you didn't have those children to sacrifice to get it.

How about you and all the left who are so concern for the kids free lunch pitch in and provide the lunch instead of merely arguing to have someone pay for it?

Of course you won't for your concern is only if it does not cost you and it benefits you.

Nope, ingenuity can only go so far without the attitude and taking responsibility is one important aspect of it.

It's almost humerous the way you talk about "taking responsibility" while, at the same time, arguing for welfare for the wealthy instead. Just think of how many tax breaks we could give the wealthy in this country if we didn't have to feed impoverished children. Just think of all the muslims we could kill too!!! :rolleyes:

A big part of the failure of the USSR was greed and military spending, something you strongly support.

How about you and all the left who are so concern for the kids free lunch pitch in and provide the lunch instead of merely arguing to have someone pay for it?

Of course you won't for your concern is only if it does not cost you and it benefits you.

Contrary to what you may believe, liberals pay taxes. In fact, the top 3 wealthiest people in the US are liberals

Bill Gates

Warren Buffet

Larry Ellison

Once again, what you lack in knowledge you make up for in political rhetoric.