Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Nightmares

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:47 AM

Whenever i seem to sleep on my back i have a lot of weird/nightmare dreams more so then when i sleep on my face(that i remember). Does this happen to anyone else?

Also to sometimes when i am about to fall asleep i experience this static electricity shock and here this big noise right before i pass out/wake up. Like it shakes my whole body. It use to happen a lot when i was a little kid. Honestly when i was little it actually kind of scarred me. I think one time when i was little i experienced Sleep Paralysis and the Old Hag Syndrome.(But it could of just been me dreaming) It doesn't happen a lot that much anymore but when it does i'm like wow what the **** was that. Why did my body just shack like that randomly?

#2    Kevin K

Kevin K

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

The electricity shock and the noises are the vibrations for astral projecting. I've never felt them before but that's what it is.

Edited by kevink, 30 October 2012 - 06:38 PM.

#3    sarah_444

sarah_444

Poltergeist

• 2,838 posts

• "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -Henry David Thoreau

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 30 October 2012 - 04:47 AM, said:

Whenever i seem to sleep on my back i have a lot of weird/nightmare dreams more so then when i sleep on my face(that i remember). Does this happen to anyone else?

It is pretty common for people to say they experience more nightmares when they sleep on their back.  I'm not entirely sure why. I've read a few different ideas, one being about restricted oxygen, another about your organs being more exposed and subconsciously that can make you feel more vulnerable in that position.
I rarely sleep on my back because it's just next to impossible for me to fall asleep that way, even if I'm exhausted.   But I've noticed that usually when I've had a stressful or upsetting dream, I've woken up on my back.  Usually I think I just rolled onto it at some point.

Edited by sarah_444, 02 November 2012 - 03:57 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users