Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

sleep talking in a different language

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Timid Ares

Timid Ares

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

• Such is life

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

View PostLawna, on 27 January 2007 - 10:43 PM, said:

ok this may sound completely odd, but that is only because it is completely odd...

i was sleeping at my friends house awhile back and our eqytian friend was also sleeping over.  our eqytian friend just moved near us and also speaks arabic.

anyways, in my dream an angel came to me and he continuously told me to read this language that i didn't speak.  i repeatedly told him that I can't read, and even if i could, i can't speak that language.  the angel told me to try, and i did, and suddenly i could speak that language fluently.  the angel told me that it was the koran, and that i have to spread the word about it, because it is very important for others to know.

during this entire dream i guess i was sleep talking, and i was speaking arabic.  the egytian girl told me everything i had said in my sleep.  please note that i don't speak arabic, and i had no idea what the koran was until i researched it.  i didnt even hear the word before my dream.
Pretty coincidental that this is the SAME EXACT STORY as the origins of Islam.
The prophet Mohammed was camping out in the middle of the desert (probably on hashish), when he visited by an angel. Then, the same story plays out word for word.
I really hope you arent trying to fool people who arent familiar with the origins of one of histories' largest religions.

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and all of your molecules exploding at the speed of light.
Total protonic reversal.

#17    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,727 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

View PostTimid Ares, on 10 January 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

Pretty coincidental that this is the SAME EXACT STORY as the origins of Islam.
The prophet Mohammed was camping out in the middle of the desert (probably on hashish), when he visited by an angel. Then, the same story plays out word for word.
I really hope you arent trying to fool people who arent familiar with the origins of one of histories' largest religions.

I hope not too...

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users