Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Star Wars Episode 3: Teaser Trailer

Saru

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• colorless

• AliceCoopersGirl

• BurnSide

• jpalz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

O...M...G...that just looks fantastic...what more can you say...apart from...BRING IT ON

user posted image

Edited by AliceCoopersGirl

It looks like it'll be good, even if it did'nt, somehow i feel programmed to go see it...must be the years of watching the other 5 movies tongue.gif

Yes, I am looking forward to this installment, if just to see how Lucas ties the movies together..... it sahll be interesting to watch...and Im sure i'll enjoy it.

um.. wow. That gave Moe butterlfies in his tummy..

It looks good...... "Wonders how long I must wait on the sidewalk to see this movie*

It does look very good indeed, I cant wait, hopefully it will be in the same league as the originals, heres hoping!

Sadly, Ep. 1 looked awesome too.

And Ep. 2 looked awesome.

But they weren't.

We'll have to wait and see i guess. The trailer does looked good, but as i said, so did the others.

crying.gif it wont play for mee crying.gif

errr never mind grin2.gif i got it grin2.gif

Edited by Dancing_Dumplings

It was Jedi regurgitated, minus the great storyline and coupled with as many amazing effects that could be crammed in as possible.

Not what made the original starwars moves so awesome sadly.

Yeah, but I hope that in this one Lucas really kicks ass and chew bubblegum and gives us a Star Wars movie the fans deserve!!!!!

I can't wait, even if it sucks I'm still going to go and watch it. grin2.gif

Of course!

Kinda like how i still watch the Simpsons, even though they haven't come out with a remotely funny episode in over a year, i still watch them.

What's this one called again? Revenge of the Sith right?

Phantom Menace

Attack of the Clones

Revenge of the Sith

A New Hope

Empire Strikes Back

Return of the Jedi

Can't wait to have them all in my collection one day, even if some of them do suck.

I kno it will suck...but..i will still go see it..

I know some awsome fights that will happen...yet some VERY gay things will happen to....*sigh*

Click on the link and on the very bottom right corner is a link to the trailer of Starwars 3.

www.starwars.com

I think Starwars 3 will be......cheesy.....

It ends so favorable to the Darkside and Siths that they ended the series(well...movie appearences) with the good guys losing....sucks to see that it ends how horrer movies end, the enemy wins and thats not what I wanted to see in this series......

What are your opinions?

as long as theres good effects, saber battles and yoda its alll good laugh.gifthumbsup.gif

well you dont know for sure how it will turn out. either way, it would make sense with the story, so you shouldnt be dissapointed. i would be expecting the darkside to win actualy.

As long as Yoda kicks someones a$$ I'll enjoy it...Im really looking forward to it. wub.gif

i remember when the trailer for episode one came out. Hard-core fans were going to the movies, paying for the full price of a movie ticket and all they came there to watch was the trailer for episode one and then leave....

Thank god for cheap internet! laugh.gif