Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is History chosen for us?

OnlineCriticChick

I was reading up on an article about giant humans and if it could be real or as I figured a hoax and accidently got into this huge world of people and scientists and teachers who write papers and educate the public on our history. I never thought about questioning it before, but I did know that some things were excluded from different textbooks according to what state you live in, etc. As always, I am curious to hear what anyone else feels about this, and even if it isnt in textbooks, or shouldnt be in textbooks, I would like to think that we should have the decency to learn about our own past, and the history in its entirety. I can't even think of a reason why anything would be excluded, but here is a tiny part *tiny meaning theres so much more* of what Ive been reading.

These discoveries were printed in public daily news papers when they occurred, and left out of history books simply because historians could not explain them with THEIR theories. Most all ancient civilizations believed in the TITANS, the race of giant humans that inhabited Earth long ago. Different races knew them by different names. These 7 to 12 foot humanoids were thought to be legendary until the excavation of over a dozen skeletons 8 to 12 feet tall, around the world, shocked archaeologists. These skeletons were positively human. Some of these skeletal remains are on Maui in lava caves near Ulupalakua and Olowalu. The Spanish Conquistadors left diaries of wild blond-harried, blue-eyed 8 to 12 foot high men running around in the Andes during the conquest of the Incas. A couple were reportedly captured but died en route to Europe. If giant animals (dinosaurs) were possible then why not giant men?

The Germans and the Nordic Scandinavians spoke of a vanished continent in the North Atlantic ocean called THULE with the civilization of HYPERBOREA located on it. THULE reported stretched into what is now the northern polar ice cap where it is buried underneath miles of ice so we cannot see It In the dawn of time, a civilization would begin and advance to greatness, only to be destroyed. Humanity would then regress back to primitive conditions and have to begin all over again. Little trace of the former empire would remain. Ancient historians stated that civilization has been completely destroyed at least 5 times, either by water or fire. The devastation came either in the form of volcanic earthquakes or a comet (fire) and earthquakes and tidal waves (water).

The last END OF AN AGE came with a combination of fire and water combined with man's inhumanity to man. Waters that are NOW oblivion had become tombs of ice; glaciers buried whole cities. 1972 to 1978, a Maui based scientific research development agency named MIND International had its agents around the globe collecting evidence about vanished civilizations. Mental Investigations into News Developments was created in 1967 as the Department of Information and was renamed in 1974 to encompass every type of knowledge on the planet, in search of the "ultimate" truth. M.I.N.D. sent agents around the world to collect information that necessarily was excluded from the history books in the United States. Many artifacts and ruins were discovered and publicized in different locales around the world but were necessarily and consciously omitted from the American educational system. The age and technological advancement of many artifacts and ruins contradicted college history textbooks. Belief in ancient super civilizations and their relics is common in Peru, India, Ecuador, and Tibet. In 1976, MIND Directors Philip Geiger, Steve Forsberg, and Steve Omar published a small newspaper called INTERNATIONAL INTELLIGENCE out of Van Nuys, California. Gelger worked closely with associate Nick Edwards, who was involved in the discovery of an underwater pyramid off the Louisiana coast, at the Chandalter Islands.

Forsberg had dove onto the ruins near Bimini Island in the Bahamas, ruins that are believed to be from Atlantis. All three directors had personally interviewed Dr. Maxine Asher, the most celebrated and publicly reported Atlantean discoverer.

All MIND agents had different missions. By example, Omar was first assigned to study every religion, philosopher, and historian in recorded history in college libraries. Omar had majored in history in college. In France were 6 volumes of ancient history by the famed French historian archaeologist Robert Charroux, who had amassed data from travel in remote areas and some 30 years of research in museums, monasteries and caves. Today, none of these volumes can be found in original or reprinted form anywhere in Hawaii or the United States.

In his volume, "Masters of the World", Charroux writes:

"The true history of civilization is forbidden. Powerful conspiracies try to allow only a distorted version to be expressed. Our social and religious history has been falsified for thousands of years, ever since the Egyptians, forgetting or ignoring the truths handed down to them by their ancestors, gave themselves the title of the 'first initiators and civilized people'. The Greeks also forgot to pay tribute to their Celtic and Egyptian teachers and presented their country as the cradle of mankind".

Then came the Hebrews...that was the final blow.

(Note: The Greeks and Egyptians even wrote that they existed during the time of Atlantis.)

The Roman Christian emperors and priests ordered the burning of the biggest library in known history at Alexandria, Egypt because it contained books about civilizations and religions that existed long before Genesis in the Bible. The 9 other ancient large libraries were also destroyed. The books about Atlantis and Mu by the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas were burned by the invading Spaniards who viewed such histories as a threat to their religious histories. Yet a few volumes were hidden away by scholars who feared the destruction of same; they have remained for today's open minded researchers.

This is the "Ageless Wisdom".

• Like 1

well, Herodotus also reported two headed cannibals in Syria...

Old wife tales are hardly relevant to history, though not all contained in history books is factual either.

And as chosen, there is nothing that can be chosen about the past... just some things can be embellished or failed to mention.

• Like 1

well, Herodotus also reported two headed cannibals in Syria...

Old wife tales are hardly relevant to history, though not all contained in history books is factual either.

And as chosen, there is nothing that can be chosen about the past... just some things can be embellished or failed to mention.

Well Said, I hope nothing I've learned is fake but then again High School, & well...school in general, I ass'd around, I know what I know now because I do alot of reading and I have no life, lol.

• Like 1

Well Said, I hope nothing I've learned is fake but then again High School, & well...school in general, I ass'd around, I know what I know now because I do alot of reading and I have no life, lol.

This is a good method to check whether a claim can be verosimile or not

....History is written by the victors.....but don't confuse history with myth (may the bashing about Troy commence).

• Like 1

What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do.

—John Ruskin,

but most of the things you you learn from history class is exaggerated ! and sometimes really wrong !

i remember when i had this history class about how the pyramids were build .in those books . you saw slaves building the pyramides. so i had a test. and i failed. i told my teacher

that egypt ppl didnt build it .. but aliens did .. :( stupid teacher

Edited by WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do.

—John Ruskin,

but most of the things you you learn from history class is exaggerated ! and sometimes really wrong !

i remember when i had this history class about how the pyramids were build .in those books . you saw slaves building the pyramides. so i had a test. and i failed. i told my teacher

You seem to have taken very little heed of your writing teacher as well.

Harte

• Like 2

Be careful, history is a propaganda tool too, full of outright distortions, bias, and half-truths.

And like someone else said, history indeed can be written by the victor.

—John Ruskin,

Its hard to believe that your history teacher would have failed you for that answer , I hope you sorted him out :alien:

Now let me just re adjust my eyes :geek: and we are good to go .

TiP.

There is a lot of conspiracy associated with history. But mostly it's about confusion and

hiding of the facts. Like everything it's a matter of perspective and there have been many

who want to change, rewrite, or make history.

There were more "advanced" civilizations in the past and they have been covered up and

misunderstood. Everyone has had an interest in causing new perspectives of history for

their own narrow reasons so we miss the big picture and the things that drive it and see

only the wars.

We all know Chris Columbus discovered america despite all the evidence to the contrary. So yes history is changed. I love to collect old history books well old to me say pre 1900 because that's when I see the biggest push to changing our perception of history before that you get more of an unbias view of history. do alittle research into the giants that lived in north america and the native american legends about it very eye opening. why can't we dig up "Native American" burial mounds any more because they are afraid what we might find in them like giant skeletons.

I'm usually wondering how, since Society and its Historians have left out so much, how the information of the "Lost" history was passed on.

The example of the Titans or Giants is fine. And a lot of history is written that includes them. Even as late as the Norse/Viking age with the Jotuns, there were legends of giants. But modern history does not include them because... get ready for it.... there is no evidence of them. The only "giant" bones that have been found were re-organized mammoth bones. Without evidence Science says it did not happen or exist.

History has been distorted often by a lot of people on a lot of different ocassions,examples of distortion of history are observable during modern times also.Since history more often then not is often based on a consensus of proffesional historian and not on objective proof this opens a lot of possibility for people to incorporate their own views especially if they are at positions of power and influence.Now when we talk about myths or ancient texts to be full of myths,say take the examples of Giants which is probably a part of myths of various old cultures around the world,i often wonder that what it would taken for the ancients to believe in such things and propogate it as fact in such large populations.Were they as stupid and gullible to believe such things without ever seing such things at actual?