Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 3 votes

Question On Sandy Hook

sandy hook

  • Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#16    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,316 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:28 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 16 February 2013 - 03:22 AM, said:

Actually it was an honest question. Perhaps she has a personal message to giver them that she doesnt want to share publicly. Why do you ask do you feel there is something that needs to be hidden ?

Not at all.

I feel the event happened EXACTLY as the the State Police described it.


#17    Rut Roh

Rut Roh

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 164 posts
  • Joined:24 Jun 2011

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:48 AM

I do remember that someone posted that they had friends that had a child in that school.  I will try to find it.


#18    Rafterman

Rafterman

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 6,771 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upstate

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:04 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 15 February 2013 - 03:14 AM, said:

I am wondering if anyone here directly knows someone who lost a child at Sandy Hook.

I am wondering if anyone here directly knows someone who directly knows someone who lost a child at Sandy Hook.

Please let me know, if so. No names, please.

Yes, two.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#19    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,523 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:27North 80West

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

View Postpallidin, on 16 February 2013 - 02:58 AM, said:

Are you under the impression that all those children and adults did not die at Sandy Hook?

What about looking at the public obituaries for that event.

Or was that "faked" as well?

What about the fact that the shooter, Lanza, was placed on the SSDI the day before the incident?


#20    regeneratia

regeneratia

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,111 posts
  • Joined:20 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

  • It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

View Postpallidin, on 16 February 2013 - 02:58 AM, said:

Are you under the impression that all those children and adults did not die at Sandy Hook?

What about looking at the public obituaries for that event.

Or was that "faked" as well?

I think the question is self-explanatory.
Speculation on why I asked the questions is hijacking the thread.

View PostRafterman, on 16 February 2013 - 01:04 PM, said:

Yes, two.

How far removed where they from you?
Did you go to any of the funerals?

View PostRut Roh, on 16 February 2013 - 03:48 AM, said:

I do remember that someone posted that they had friends that had a child in that school.  I will try to find it.

Thank you.

View Postpallidin, on 16 February 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

Not at all.

I feel the event happened EXACTLY as the the State Police described it.

Of course you do.

View Posthatecraft, on 15 February 2013 - 03:25 AM, said:

What difference, at this point, does it make?

It makes a lot of difference to me. That is why I asked.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#21    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 7,486 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:09 PM

Sandy Hook hoax theories have been persisting on the web, beginning right after the Newtown school shooting and gaining momentum as Americans “question the official narrative” regarding the massacre — but one of the most pervasive bits of evidence involves websites seemingly published before the event expressing condolences or collecting funds for victims in the wake of the killings.
The internet collective known as “Sandy Hook truthers” have pointed to some pretty compelling evidence such as a United Way site devoted to victims in Connecticut as well as a Facebook page memorializing slain Sandy Hook teacher Victoria Soto — published several days before the shooting that killed 26 students and staff at Sandy Hook Elementary.


How could this be? How could website be published to the internet before the event in question? Isn’t this evidence of advance knowledge of the attacks and perhaps collusion on behalf of the US government to cover up what appears to be a false flag attack?
Not exactly.

To understand the Sandy Hook websites that seem to have been published early, you must first understand the way the internet reconciles dates as well as how Google crawls them. If a page is repurposed to host other information than it originally displayed, it may show up as having been “published” earlier.

Further, servers and sites often have incorrect dates. Having used a number of WordPress panels in my career, it is a job to keep track of where dates and times are set in order to avoid publishing in the past when scheduling a post, something that could be at play and an easily explainable factor not often acknowledged by Sandy Hook truthers.

And given the fact material can run afoul on an individual computer, a site’s panel and then a search engine, sites like the United Way’s Sandy Hook page could easily register as a prior date on Google.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr...rcrWHEeGxXCh.99




==========================================================


I do not believe it was a hoax. But just one question, is the above true? Have this happened to anything you have posted?



If it was a hoax, why would they make such a stupid mistake as placing him on the SSDI the day before the attack, it seems all very convincing to me, but then they would mess up on that???



In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#22    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,316 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

Well, regeneratia, best luck on your inquiry.
Hope you find answers that settles your mind regarding the event.


#23    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,523 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:27North 80West

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 16 February 2013 - 03:09 PM, said:

Sandy Hook hoax theories have been persisting on the web, beginning right after the Newtown school shooting and gaining momentum as Americans “question the official narrative” regarding the massacre — but one of the most pervasive bits of evidence involves websites seemingly published before the event expressing condolences or collecting funds for victims in the wake of the killings.
The internet collective known as “Sandy Hook truthers” have pointed to some pretty compelling evidence such as a United Way site devoted to victims in Connecticut as well as a Facebook page memorializing slain Sandy Hook teacher Victoria Soto — published several days before the shooting that killed 26 students and staff at Sandy Hook Elementary.


How could this be? How could website be published to the internet before the event in question? Isn’t this evidence of advance knowledge of the attacks and perhaps collusion on behalf of the US government to cover up what appears to be a false flag attack?
Not exactly.

To understand the Sandy Hook websites that seem to have been published early, you must first understand the way the internet reconciles dates as well as how Google crawls them. If a page is repurposed to host other information than it originally displayed, it may show up as having been “published” earlier.

Further, servers and sites often have incorrect dates. Having used a number of WordPress panels in my career, it is a job to keep track of where dates and times are set in order to avoid publishing in the past when scheduling a post, something that could be at play and an easily explainable factor not often acknowledged by Sandy Hook truthers.

And given the fact material can run afoul on an individual computer, a site’s panel and then a search engine, sites like the United Way’s Sandy Hook page could easily register as a prior date on Google.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr...rcrWHEeGxXCh.99




==========================================================


I do not believe it was a hoax. But just one question, is the above true? Have this happened to anything you have posted?



If it was a hoax, why would they make such a stupid mistake as placing him on the SSDI the day before the attack, it seems all very convincing to me, but then they would mess up on that???



No, it was not a false flag in the traditional sense.  The usual result of a false flag is war, as happened in Germany.

What appears to have happened in Newtown is a training exercise, complete with participants.  It seems FEMA was the sponsoring agency, as I understand it.

The government is very much into training exercises.  I can remember doing it when in the Army.

I take some measure of peace in thinking that actually nobody died.  A bloodless incident, complete with a script being followed on the radio.  I hope that's the case, and it looks like a staged event to me. :whistle: :whistle:


#24    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,542 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

Why don't you go to Sandy Hook yourself and find out. I am sure there are plenty of people that would " prove " to you just how shallow you are. ( anyone who is a CP on this )

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#25    regeneratia

regeneratia

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,111 posts
  • Joined:20 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

  • It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

Found a quote I really like:

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.
Albert Einstein
Read more at http://www.brainyquo...1hr4zBaLxJvm.99

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#26    regeneratia

regeneratia

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,111 posts
  • Joined:20 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

  • It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:42 PM

View PostSakari, on 16 February 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

Why don't you go to Sandy Hook yourself and find out. I am sure there are plenty of people that would " prove " to you just how shallow you are. ( anyone who is a CP on this )

Why don't you stay on topic? Do you directly know someone who has a child who died there? Or do you directly know someone who directly knows someone whose child died that day?

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#27    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,523 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:27North 80West

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:14 PM

Bertrand Russell: "As soon as we abandon our own reason, and are content to rely upon authority, there is no end to our troubles."


#28    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 10,770 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:35 PM

"The truth is, the world is terrible enough without recourse to inventing malice to walk hand in hand with tragedy" - Me.

Edited by Wearer of Hats, 18 February 2013 - 09:35 PM.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#29    regeneratia

regeneratia

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,111 posts
  • Joined:20 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

  • It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

View Postpallidin, on 16 February 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

Not at all.

I feel the event happened EXACTLY as the the State Police described it.

Are you paid to reflect that belief?

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#30    regeneratia

regeneratia

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,111 posts
  • Joined:20 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

  • It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:41 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 18 February 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

"The truth is, the world is terrible enough without recourse to inventing malice to walk hand in hand with tragedy" - Me.

I generarlly live without malice. Do our generals live without malice? Do our initial agencies function without malice? Opps, we know the answer is NO!

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!





Also tagged with sandy hook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users