Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Meet the duck who loves a trip to the pub

Still Waters

Everyone needs a drinking buddy - but Barrie Hayman has found his in the unlikely form of his pet duck.

Barrie, 67, likes to pop down to his local with his pet Star, the Indian runner duck he adopted two years ago when he found him orphaned just days old.

The pair are now inseparable - Star follows Barrie to the shops and patiently waits in the entrance of the local Tesco as he gets his groceries.

http://uk.news.yahoo...ml?vp=1#fMIiOey

• Like 2

Sweet. I love stories like that. ..'spose star ever gets a little deep in his pints and uses fowl language? Sometimes maybe star has to lead Barrie home?

• Like 2

A duck walks into a bar, orders a drink, and tells the bartender to put it on his bill.

• Like 3

We have a little hotel in Memphis TN that is known for the ducks...it's called the Peabody Hotel.

• Like 1

Wish I had a duck to follow me around, all I've got is .....kids.

• Like 1

I have cousins in North Carolina who have a long strip pond (man made) that extends the length of their back yard. It's fenced in with something a little sturdier than chicken wire. They have ducks all around the yard and they hang out in the pond. It's rather cool. :)

• Like 1