Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

good news thread.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,272 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:00 AM

Hero Pit Bull Saves Sisters From Burning House

http://abcnews.go.co...-house-18516411

Heroic Pitbull Saves Missing Elderly Woman With Alzheimers

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#17    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:29 PM

Today we had a blackout.  

Yesterday the nursing homes nerwork was down, I get on line through their deducated net work from my room.  After the repairmen fixed it, I had asked several times for some to turn the router off and on resitting it.  They didn't know how.  So todays blackout did it for me. So bad things are not always bad.  The power was only down for a couple of minutes.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#18    Aggie

Aggie

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:40 PM

Today I was lucky to live one more day and to see my children grow one day older....it doesn't get any better than that.♥

No matter what happens....never stop believing in people.....never stop believing in love♥♥

#19    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:18 PM

I hope they know how much you love them.

There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#20    Aggie

Aggie

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:26 PM

View Postdanielost, on 04 August 2013 - 09:18 PM, said:

I hope they know how much you love them.

I tell them every day, Daniel...cause it's the truth.
:yes:

No matter what happens....never stop believing in people.....never stop believing in love♥♥

#21    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:20 AM

Today my baby son was handing me his dirty dishes... I was at the sink washing up dishes, even though I have a dishwasher beside the sink, I still prefer to wash up by hand, sad but I like it.. Anyhooo...He was drinking from his sippy cup, saw he had finished and so he popped it into the sink for me to wash  lol...  Later that night, he had his usual bottle... When he was done, again I was at the sink  ( which seems to be my usual spot at home grrr ) and he said - ta ta handing me his empty bottle to get washed... I sighed a good sigh and thought - This is good to know, I hope he continues this, if he does? he would be streets ahead of his big sister and his dad.. :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 05 August 2013 - 12:20 AM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#22    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:45 AM

Enjoy it as long as it lasts, which I hope is years.  Also remember these times when he gets in trouble.

#23    Aggie

Aggie

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:08 AM

Not MY good news but I wanted to share:

Meet Billy Ray Harris, a homeless man who returned an engagement ring worth thousands after a woman accidentally dropped it into his change cup. The owner of the ring was Sarah Darling. Ms. Darling and her fiance set up a fundraising page to thank him. With the $180,000 raised from public donations, Mr. Harris has been able to buy a house and get a job.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users