Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Living Conditions In Hell

Duelix

What do Christians on here think hell will actually be like, will there be a lake of fire or just eternal nothingness? Also how do you feel about the recent privatization of the inner nine circles by the princess of darkness miss Thatcher? I heard she fired half of the demons and stole their pensions.

Edited by Duelix
  • Like 1

You have mixed religion with a political figure there.......................and neither are in a position to defend their actions.

• Like 2

What do Christians on here think hell will actually be like, will there be a lake of fire or just eternal nothingness? Also how do you feel about the recent privatization of the inner nine circles by the princess of darkness miss Thatcher? I heard she fired half of the demons and stole their pensions.

But it's a DRY heat!

Lot's of free legal advice.

• Like 1

IIRC the version of Hell that has "fire and Brimstone" is an early Renaissance "invention"... largely from the writtings of Dante (Dante's Inferno)...

Scripture, actually says (again IIRC) that Hell is existing outside of the love and grace of God... Where the tormenting is done largely by yourself for 'blowing it'... I don't

remember if the souls in Hell (not that there is a place called hell, just a condition) disappear after the final judgement or not...

At least that is how I recall biblical references to Hell as being (aside from whats in the Book of Revelations - which may not be about the Judgement, but about the end of the Roman Empire)...

• Like 1

But it's a DRY heat!

Lot's of free legal advice.

Yes circle 7 is just row after row of law firms from what I heard.

If you ever visited the butlins holiday camps in the 80's, im sure it was a pretty accurate replica of `hell´

In Hell, you will have to live outside of God's grace, which means it won't be so different from the world we live in NOW. :D

We Pagans are planning a BBQ.

• Like 4

hell will be like a forum with nothing but threads like this one.

• Like 7

hell will be like a forum with nothing but threads like this one.

Would Satan be the moderator?

• Like 2

more like the moderator's brother who is really a troll but gets preferential treatment
  • Like 2

You could try to cut deal. Who knows? Maybe the guy's a Democrat.

more like the moderator's brother who is really a troll but gets preferential treatment

So where is the "top" moderator....is he like "upstairs"? angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1

So where is the "top" moderator....is he like "upstairs"? angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah he probably said to hell with this and left......

• Like 1

I'd like to think he has better things to do.

While we're on the subject of hell:

"Corporations are people, my friend." --Mitt Romney

Now the Supreme Court has decided that corporations have religious convictions.

So: is Hobby Lobby going to heaven, or hell?

Doug

Life is hell. If you learn to be happy and live a life full of love and kindness, you progress to heaven when you die. If you live a life of self pity and misery then you get to keep repeating life (hell) over and over again until you get it right.

• Like 1

Doug

Terrible, terrible segue

• Like 1

Doug

Hobby Lobby is pro-abortion.Most of their merchandise is from pro-abortion China.

Jesus forgives hypocrites that believe in him.

Edited by davros of skaro

Terrible, terrible segue

Maybe so. But it's now a problem the US has to face. I'm a Quaker. We have introduced 87 bills supporting the creation of a Department of Peace. We have conscientiously opposed war and taxes for war. And the Supreme Court has just handed us a means to exempt over 60% of our personal incomes from taxation. You can bet this is going to court. The Supremes really didn't think this one through.

Doug

Hobby Lobby is pro-abortion.Most of their merchandise is from pro-abortion China.

Jesus forgives hypocrates that believe in him.

Interesting. I wonder what effect that news will have when it gets out.

Doug

• Like 2

Don't worry hobby lobby will go to heaven jesus was the first republican on earth.

Don't worry hobby lobby will go to heaven jesus was the first republican on earth.

It's more like Republicans hijacked Jesus because I do not see them selling their stuff and giving the money to the poor.

• Like 1

The latter part was an inane political statement. It had nothing to do with spirituality or scepticism, and that was your opening point?

Hey, Dudelix. What are you doing?.

The latter part was an inane political statement. It had nothing to do with spirituality or scepticism, and that was your opening point?

Hey, Dudelix. What are you doing?.

Its not inane whatsoever, god told me in a dream that she became the devil the same way god tells christians about things in their dreams. Ever since I stopped taking my seroquel god talks to me all the time now. He was telling about how the government is going to steal our guns and sell them to the reptilians at a discount prices. The reptilians are actually Satan's step children in my new religion. First thing tomorrow I'm going to the tax office and filling for a religious exemption for my church. Further more you shall address me as the holy Imam Duelix and please send contributions so I can live in a larger home and complete god's work.

God told me he wants us all to be wealthy and have nice things and he has also given me an updated list of his new 10 commandments. I will send you salvation and the new commandments for only 37.95.

Edited by Duelix