Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Practice readings

tinkerbellekisses

Hello UM readers!

I have done some tarot reading before but I'm trying to expand my abilities. I would like some volunteers to practice on. Just leave a first name and age and I will do readings for the people I'm drawn to.

Thank you.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tinkerbellekisses

• Wolverathe

• _Only

• DawnieK

Matt - 28

These fill up fast, so I hope I don't get passed by.

Ken - 56

True, they do.

Uhm? if you don't feel drawn to me just let me know so I don't get all wondering.

:tu:

Cathie - 22

Lara...21

Matt - 28

These fill up fast, so I hope I don't get passed by.

Hello Matt. This is my first time doing a reading like this so please bare with me and feedback would be helpful.

Firstly I see a tall blonde man wearing glasses red I think.

He is holding a briefcase and wearing a suit.

I see a dog medium sized brown and white, happy playful little dog.

I also see a girl with blonde hair beautiful smile she seems to be flirting a little maybe a love interest?

I see a little boy with brown hair very cute bit shy.

Please let me know if I connected at all.

Thank you

Ken - 56

True, they do.

Uhm? if you don't feel drawn to me just let me know so I don't get all wondering.

:tu:

Hi ken.

First I see a light house and instantly take it as your looking for some direction at the moment maybe weighing up some options or making a big decision at the moment.

I feel that you don't need to search for an answer but that one will come to you.

I see a young girl maybe a daughter or niece of yours shoulder length dirty blonde sort of coloured hair and quite wavy. Someone special might come into her life soon.

I see a cat. Do you have a cat? If not maybe you have that cat like personality sort if a little lazy or laid back spends a bit of time alone?

Let me know how I went I might extend it a little.

Zara- 19

Firstly I see a tiger cub maybe you like tigers or have posters or something or maybe your small in size but a little feisty and strong?

I see clothes maybe you work in retail or have an interest in fashion. I see boots nice black boots with a decent heel maybe a favourite pair of shoes or something.

Do you play netball?

Do you dance maybe not seriously but enjoy dancing maybe even on your own sometimes in front of a mirror or something :)

Thanks please let me know how I went so I can improve.

Harry- 13

Hi Harry

I see a young shorter boy with strawberry blonde hair and some freckles.

I see that he likes to read. I see a blue room. I see you kicking a ball around. Do you play soccer?

Do you know a girl named Marie or Maria? I get that name a dark haired girl I think. She seems like a happy girl.

Hi !

I came across your thread on google .. Could you do me one reading please :P Thank you

First name Vy , age 21 :)

Sarah - 28

Hi Sarah.

Do you write you name in cursive? I see that you are a fun loyal girl that sticks up for her friends and family. I see you being a bubbly girl outgoing but still reserved you have a few secrets. Nothing bad just you don't open up to everyone. People need to build your trust maybe you have been too trusting in the past and that's been taken advantage of. It's not bad to sometimes think about yourself do what will make you happy don't always worry so much about others problems they need to learn to sort them on their own.

Hope I connected for you.

Hi !

I came across your thread on google .. Could you do me one reading please :P Thank you

First name Vy , age 21 :)

Hello Vy.

Is Vy short for violet? I instantly saw a flower when I read your post now reading it again I got the name violet.

Are you studying at the moment? Do you smoke ciggarettes?

Is there a teddy bear you still have from when you were quite young? It seems to have some sentimental meaning to you.

There seems to be a sad or confused maybe, vibe to you at the moment. Maybe you feel a little left out or replaced. You are strong and will get through your tough times just hold your head high and remember that sometimes its best to forgive and forget.

Hello Matt. This is my first time doing a reading like this so please bare with me and feedback would be helpful.

Firstly I see a tall blonde man wearing glasses red I think.

He is holding a briefcase and wearing a suit.

I see a dog medium sized brown and white, happy playful little dog.

I also see a girl with blonde hair beautiful smile she seems to be flirting a little maybe a love interest?

I see a little boy with brown hair very cute bit shy.

Please let me know if I connected at all.

Thank you

Hey, none of that really fit in a meaningful way. I don't recall anything about a man like that. I do have a really small brown and white playful little dog, and I have had beautiful smiled flirting blonde love interests in the past, heh. And I used to be a little cute boy with brown hair who was shy. So I don't know. Not a home run, but not a strike out.

Hey, none of that really fit in a meaningful way. I don't recall anything about a man like that. I do have a really small brown and white playful little dog, and I have had beautiful smiled flirting blonde love interests in the past, heh. And I used to be a little cute boy with brown hair who was shy. So I don't know. Not a home run, but not a strike out.

Well that's more than I thought I would get for my first time person by person I will learn which thoughts are random and which are from a higher power I guess. Thanks for the feedback sorry I couldn't do better for you.

Hi Sarah.

Do you write you name in cursive? I see that you are a fun loyal girl that sticks up for her friends and family. I see you being a bubbly girl outgoing but still reserved you have a few secrets. Nothing bad just you don't open up to everyone. People need to build your trust maybe you have been too trusting in the past and that's been taken advantage of. It's not bad to sometimes think about yourself do what will make you happy don't always worry so much about others problems they need to learn to sort them on their own.

Hope I connected for you.

My handwriting is usually a weird combination of cursive & printing.

The rest of the reading describes me pretty well, I am outgoing but I prefer to keep things to myself usually because it does take a lot for me to work up trust in other people. Something im working on though. As for the worrying about other people too much, yes I do. I know that gets picked up on often with me. lol - thanks for the reading. :)

Hello Vy.

Is Vy short for violet? I instantly saw a flower when I read your post now reading it again I got the name violet.

Are you studying at the moment? Do you smoke ciggarettes?

Is there a teddy bear you still have from when you were quite young? It seems to have some sentimental meaning to you.

There seems to be a sad or confused maybe, vibe to you at the moment. Maybe you feel a little left out or replaced. You are strong and will get through your tough times just hold your head high and remember that sometimes its best to forgive and forget.

Hi ,

Thank you for your great reading .

Yeah I do like violet but Vy is not short for violet hehe :P It's just a name , in my own language , and in my language i don't think it means anything hehe :P

Yeah I'm studying at the moment , and I want to try on ciggarettes but I just don't like the smell so I guess I won't smoke

And there is a teddy bear I always hold at night when I go to sleep and it has become a habit ( i cant sleep without it ) but I just got that from a person for like 1 year

And you were true regarding about my feeling . yeah i feel confused and got a little angry today . but youre right i will go through it soon . Thank you for your reading . I wish you would gain more valuable experiences and then could use your talent to help other people . :)

Hi ,

Thank you for your great reading .

Yeah I do like violet but Vy is not short for violet hehe :P It's just a name , in my own language , and in my language i don't think it means anything hehe :P

Yeah I'm studying at the moment , and I want to try on ciggarettes but I just don't like the smell so I guess I won't smoke

And there is a teddy bear I always hold at night when I go to sleep and it has become a habit ( i cant sleep without it ) but I just got that from a person for like 1 year

And you were true regarding about my feeling . yeah i feel confused and got a little angry today . but youre right i will go through it soon . Thank you for your reading . I wish you would gain more valuable experiences and then could use your talent to help other people . :)

Thank you very much for the feedback I might contact you again soon to do another reading for you if you don't mind. I liked working with your energy it was quite easy to connect.

Thanks

Howdy!

My friend just showed me this thread and I'd like to give it a try!

First name: Khánh, age: nearly 22