Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Benjamin H. Freedman

ellapenella

A member shared a speech of Benjamin H.Freedman . I don't think I would have ever known of the man if it hadn't been for Van Gorp who is a member here , for sharing it. The information spoken of in the speech is new to me . Benjamin H. Freedman was a man that was on the inside at the highest levels of those whom he later warned the world about. I think it's worth looking into . I don't think everyone will agree or like what he has said . I think it's of importance to know of. For example : I wonder if we are actually seeing things he warned the world of then occurring now . I care and have always desired to learn as much as I can unbiasly about all things , including what this man has shared with the world, especially being that so much is happening now .

The best reaction is to prevent Israel from doing foolish :-)

Some history refresh, speech from Benjamin Freedman ...

Edited by Ellapennella

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ellapenella

• and-then

Top Posters In This Topic

Facts are Facts -I

"Am I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth ?"Galatians 4:16

The historic facts revealed here for the first time provide incontestable evidence that their suppression will provide inimical to the security of the nation , the peace of the world , the health of humanity ,and the progress of civilization.

http://rense.com/general47/facys.htm

Edited by Ellapennella

And there intention was — by that time the United States had recognized the Soviet Union, which they did in November, 1933 — the Soviet Union was becoming very powerful, and Germany realized: "Well, our turn is going to come soon, unless we are strong." The same as we in this country are saying today, "Our turn is going to come soon, unless we are strong."

And our government is spending 83 or 84 billion dollars of your money for defense, they say. Defense against whom? Defense against 40,000 Jews in Moscow that took over Russia, and then, in their devious ways, took over control of many other governments of the world.

Now, for this country to now be on the verge of a Third World War, from which we cannot emerge a victor, is something that staggers my imagination. I know that nuclear bombs are measured in terms of megatons. A megaton is a term used to describe one million tons of TNT. One million tons of TNT is a megaton. Now, our nuclear bombs have a capacity of 10 megatons, or 10 million tons of TNT. That was when they were first developed five or six years ago. Now, the nuclear bombs that are being developed have a capacity of 200 megatons, and God knows how many megatons the nuclear bombs of the Soviet Union have.

So, what do we face now? If we trigger a world war that may develop into a nuclear war, humanity is finished. And why will it take place? It will take place because Act III. . . the curtain goes up on Act III. Act I was World War I. Act II was World War II. Act III is going to be World War III.

The Jews of the world, the Zionists and their co-religionists everywhere, are determined that they are going to again use the United States to help them permanently retain Palestine as their foothold for their world government. Now, that is just as true as I am standing here, because not alone have I read it, but many here have read it, and it's known all over the world.

Now, what are we going to do? The life you save may be your son's. Your boys may be on their way to that war tonight; and you you don't know it any more than you knew that in 1916 in London the Zionists made a deal with the British War Cabinet to send your sons to war in Europe. Did you know it at that time? Not a person in the United States knew it. You weren't permitted to know it.

Who knew it? President Wilson knew it. Colonel House knew it. Other 's knew it. Did I know it? I had a pretty good idea of what was going on: I was liaison to Henry Morgenthau, Sr., in the 1912 campaign when President Wilson was elected, and there was talk around the office there.

I was 'confidential man' to Henry Morgenthau, Sr., who was chairman of the Finance Committee, and I was liaison between him and Rollo Wells, the treasurer. So I sat in these meetings with President Wilson at the head of the table, and all the others, and I heard them drum into President Wilson's brain the graduated income tax and what has become the Federal Reserve, and also indoctrinate him with the Zionist movement.

http://www.iamthewit...otel.Speech.htm

This was the area of his speech which lead me to listen a little closer to what this man was talking about , back then...I think that's why it was shared . And I think thats why there are strong feelings opposite one another where as Israel is of concern. I see the many comments across the board and I'm trying to find the reason why, actually feelings differ everywhere across the world. I don't think that people just want to be hate filled , I think there's more to it. I just want to find truth in all this if possible as I see whats transpiring on topics as where Israel is of concern and others , It's not a new subject matter where as Israel is concerned , it has a lot history it carries with it , then and now . But where is the absolute truth .

Edited by Ellapennella

• 2 weeks later...

And there intention was — by that time the United States had recognized the Soviet Union, which they did in November, 1933 — the Soviet Union was becoming very powerful, and Germany realized: "Well, our turn is going to come soon, unless we are strong." The same as we in this country are saying today, "Our turn is going to come soon, unless we are strong."

And our government is spending 83 or 84 billion dollars of your money for defense, they say. Defense against whom? Defense against 40,000 Jews in Moscow that took over Russia, and then, in their devious ways, took over control of many other governments of the world.

Now, for this country to now be on the verge of a Third World War, from which we cannot emerge a victor, is something that staggers my imagination. I know that nuclear bombs are measured in terms of megatons. A megaton is a term used to describe one million tons of TNT. One million tons of TNT is a megaton. Now, our nuclear bombs have a capacity of 10 megatons, or 10 million tons of TNT. That was when they were first developed five or six years ago. Now, the nuclear bombs that are being developed have a capacity of 200 megatons, and God knows how many megatons the nuclear bombs of the Soviet Union have.

So, what do we face now? If we trigger a world war that may develop into a nuclear war, humanity is finished. And why will it take place? It will take place because Act III. . . the curtain goes up on Act III. Act I was World War I. Act II was World War II. Act III is going to be World War III.

The Jews of the world, the Zionists and their co-religionists everywhere, are determined that they are going to again use the United States to help them permanently retain Palestine as their foothold for their world government. Now, that is just as true as I am standing here, because not alone have I read it, but many here have read it, and it's known all over the world.

Now, what are we going to do? The life you save may be your son's. Your boys may be on their way to that war tonight; and you you don't know it any more than you knew that in 1916 in London the Zionists made a deal with the British War Cabinet to send your sons to war in Europe. Did you know it at that time? Not a person in the United States knew it. You weren't permitted to know it.

Who knew it? President Wilson knew it. Colonel House knew it. Other 's knew it. Did I know it? I had a pretty good idea of what was going on: I was liaison to Henry Morgenthau, Sr., in the 1912 campaign when President Wilson was elected, and there was talk around the office there.

I was 'confidential man' to Henry Morgenthau, Sr., who was chairman of the Finance Committee, and I was liaison between him and Rollo Wells, the treasurer. So I sat in these meetings with President Wilson at the head of the table, and all the others, and I heard them drum into President Wilson's brain the graduated income tax and what has become the Federal Reserve, and also indoctrinate him with the Zionist movement.

http://www.iamthewit...otel.Speech.htm

This was the area of his speech which lead me to listen a little closer to what this man was talking about , back then...I think that's why it was shared . And I think thats why there are strong feelings opposite one another where as Israel is of concern. I see the many comments across the board and I'm trying to find the reason why, actually feelings differ everywhere across the world. I don't think that people just want to be hate filled , I think there's more to it. I just want to find truth in all this if possible as I see whats transpiring on topics as where Israel is of concern and others , It's not a new subject matter where as Israel is concerned , it has a lot history it carries with it , then and now . But where is the absolute truth .

Ellapennella the point most miss is that whether such things are factual or not, Israel exists on the ground in Palestine today. If America supports her there will be war eventually, if America abandons her there will be war sooner. Israel was formed by the people of the death camps and their descendants but has grown to encompass Jewry from all over the planet. These people are no different than any other human beings in that they aspire to happiness and security for themselves and their children. When their enemies feel strong enough they will come AGAIN to finish off the job they have failed so often trying to accomplish. A child could see it coming but nothing seems to be capable of convincing the PTB to stop it by forcing the Palestinian to make a deal that allows Israel to exist in the land. When it comes, the world will well and truly deserve it.