Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Miley Cyrus recalls paranormal experience

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#16    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

View PostYukiEsmaElite0, on 10 May 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:

I find it strange that it would be a boy. It said he took over the bussiness after his parents died, so wouldn't it be the kid's parents she'd be seeing, and not the boy himself? He would have been older that a small child, right?

I had the same questions but there is no other information about the little boy, she merely said she thought it was the boy.  I'd like to great the rest of the research she did.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#17    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:07 PM

Not only is she a bad actor,and ainger she is also a liar.She just wants to try and dip her big head into everything so she can act like shes better than everyone else.she blows.

#18    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,676 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:11 PM

View PostThe Unseen, on 10 May 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

Not only is she a bad actor,and ainger she is also a liar.She just wants to try and dip her big head into everything so she can act like shes better than everyone else.she blows.
Ah, Nick Jonas has joined the thread. :st

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#19    AliveInDeath7

AliveInDeath7

Enlightened Seeker

• 2,712 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

Lovely, how immediate stars get their attention, when valid people discuss such events and get scoffed at.

Ghost boy was probably getting nudes.

#20    AliveInDeath7

AliveInDeath7

Enlightened Seeker

• 2,712 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:23 AM

View PostLava_Lady, on 10 May 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

I had the same questions but there is no other information about the little boy, she merely said she thought it was the boy.  I'd like to great the rest of the research she did.
What research?

If she did research, she would know better about punk.

#21    Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks

an invisible dream

• 2,956 posts

• I have no idea where this will lead us. But I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:15 AM

People are just nasty haters these days. Especially against celebrities....

#22    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:40 AM

View PostAliveInDeath7, on 11 May 2013 - 03:23 AM, said:

What research?

According to the article:

Miley researched into the history of the building after these encounters took place. She found out that a boy had taken over the running of the bakery after both his mother and father died, which is the figure she believes she saw.

I'd like to know what else she found our.

I have no clue as to what you mean when you say,

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#23    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• let thy insanity keep thee sane, but if that doesn't work then go fishing... I need to go fishing real Real bad!.. catch a big one

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:40 PM

there are people (read that as celebs) out there that I would believe if they said " this happened to me and this is what I saw..  Miley Cyrus is not one of them

Edited by mysticwerewolf, 11 May 2013 - 05:41 PM.

#24    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,249 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:39 PM

View PostGirlfromOz, on 10 May 2013 - 12:30 PM, said:

Another publicity seeking ploy?

I know a lot of muscians who have had ghostly experiences while on tour,staying in unusual places and hotels .
It seems par for the course while on tour,as so many hotels are alleged to be haunted ,but I know one band that stayed in an old castle in Germany when they were going to play  a huge festival there. I forget the name of the fest .its huge ,metal ....famous airfield I believe...
And I have had some of my weirder experiences in hotels in Japan,and New Orleans .Friends tell me about hotels in LA being famous for hauntings  .
No idea why . It's just a phenom

Miss me?

#25    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

a celebrity should know when their carreer is coming to the pearly gates when they are invited to "appear" on "CELEBRITY GHOST STORIES". act accordingly.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#26    deslin

deslin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:59 PM

That was just the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come trying to tell her to stay away from Beiber's pot riddled tour bus or else *ghost points to Lohan*

It's a mystery, Charlie Brown

#27    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,676 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:10 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 11 May 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

I know a lot of muscians who have had ghostly experiences while on tour,staying in unusual places and hotels .

Like the Gallagher brothers or the Rolling Stones? bet they have seen a few spirits in their times while staying in hotels.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#28    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

Hey!  Alice Cooper was on that show!

Hush up.  *grumbles*

#29    mesuma

mesuma

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:39 PM

Big wow, what a waste of paper and web space.

#30    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:07 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 10 May 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

Ah, Nick Jonas has joined the thread. :st
Excuse me? as funny as you might thnk Calling me Nick Jonas is,To me its an Insult,But Ill forgive you this One Time,But I am not that gay crap,big headed,pece of caca,If I were I would kill myself and take you with me,LOL :su  But yes I cant stand her one bit,all she did was grow up to be a banshee singing S.L.U.T. Yuck,just Yuck,Just thinking of her makes my skin crawl and want to go on a shooting spree ,LOL but to be called one of those creepy gay so called Jonas Brothers can make me  do stupid things to stupid people,I have Targets made that have their picture on it to shoot at,or burn in a Voodoo ritual,or just to scare little kids with at Holloween,Yuck man just yuck,I think the Jonas Brothers are crossdressers or are He shes...... Want to run them over with a Tank and set them on fire and burn them in a 55 gallon drum,But thats just me.LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users