Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Venezuela Blames Obama for attacking Haiti [merged]

TRUEYOUTRUEME

LOL - if the mind control machine worked, they would've been still in power! And if the ray gun worked, US would've been ruling the planet alone. But these things exist, be them in the phase of development, not of practical use, they are not a fantasy but a technical novelty. Same as climatic weapon and seismic weapon. As we say "there is no smoke without a fire", so we hear of them one way or another. And not from conspiracy theoretists - from politicians and presidents.

you must have posted this before the usa successfully tested their laser defense system, which is what reagon was really after.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MARAB0D

• Cadetak

• SolarPlexus

• danielost

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crowds seeking aid in Haiti met with pepper spray and rubber bullets

Haiti earthquake: France criticises US 'occupation'

Cuba's Aid to Haiti Ignored by the US Media?

Russian Report: U.S. weapon against Iran caused Haiti earthquake

The kidnapping of Haiti

...The theft of Haiti has been swift and crude. On 22 January, the United States secured "formal approval" from the United Nations to take over all air and sea ports in Haiti, and to "secure" roads. No Haitian signed the agreement, which has no basis in law. Power rules in a US naval blockade and the arrival of 13,000 marines, special forces, spooks and mercenaries, none with humanitarian relief training...
Edited by SolarPlexus

it would be easier for us to build a deathstar than make an earthquake

not really. tesla made a weak earthquake on manhatten in 1898 with an "tesla ossilator".

Mechanical method

Teslavibe.jpg

112 years later scalar weapons are a reality

ZEUS-HLONS (HMMWV Laser Ordnance Neutralization System)

Active Denial System

MEDUSA

Long Range Acoustic Device

Edited by SolarPlexus

First thing that came to my mind when I heard about the earthquake was I wonder if this had anything to do with HAARP. The capability of HAARP was brought to my attention maybe just a month or two before the earthquake. I first heard about HAARP mentioned on the show Conspiracy Theory.

It does come off as sounding crazy that it could cause an earth quake, but if you look into you might find that it could be possible. YouTube has plenty of videos on HAARP, and a couple explaining how it can cause an earthquake.

I don't know how scientifically accurate these claims are, but it's enough for me to not blow it off, and only come to the conclusion of maybe? :tu:

Teslas 1898 earthquake machine

teslavibe.jpg

Edited by SolarPlexus

Teslas 1898 earthquake machine

teslavibe.jpg

and we was able to get this machine into haiti and set it up without anyone knowing about it. you may be able to generate a small earthquake in a small area. but if you put this thing on a fault line you would not be able to control the affects. you may get the earthquake you wanted or you may make the whole fault line give way.

so again i think it would be easier to build the deathstar.

im just saying there was an earthquake machine design in 1898 (!), imagine the design 100 years later

Edited by SolarPlexus

It's not as if our country doesn't have a black budget. . . they could pull it off, if they laundered the money into said budget somehow. They could hide an earthquake machine, but I still doubt we have one.

im just saying there was an earthquake machine design in 1898 (!), imagine the design 100 years later

Are you familiar with the HAARP earthquake capability claims?

yes scalar weapons... so i think we have at least two ways to induce tremors: 1) through a resonating frequency of a mechanical device 2) through precise scalar instruments

Edited by SolarPlexus

Obviously to date they belong to science fiction and/or conspiracies, but only 130 years ago TV and radio also belonged there. Chavez may as well be looking forward to the possibility to blame the next Venezuelan earthquake also on USA... The guys like that never give up.

Isn't that one of the things the HAARP weapon is supposed to do. KennyB

Isn't that one of the things the HAARP weapon is supposed to do. KennyB

Nice to see a couple others have heard of HAARP. The people in the first couple pages of this thread just blew off the idea of an earthquake being created.

Either the day of or the day after the earthquake in Haiti, I googled "HAARP Earth quake in Haiti" on a hunch, and I found a link saying that the locals in Alaska reported seeing activity from HAARP around the time of the earthquake.

There are countless videos on the internet displaying what appears to be a daylight aurora borealis - what really are ionospheric disturbances - allegedly prior to China and Haiti quakes

Hmm. Does the HAARP use Scalar resonance frequencies focused through the atmosphere?

supposedly through the ionosphere yes... but i think HAARP has more to do with ionospheric experiments, it doesnt have to be responsible for all earthquakes.. HAARP is highly controversial but i believe there are many other projects

IMO a much better explanation for Haiti is a resonating tesla-like oscillator.. its enough to drop the thing into a deep shaft, anywhere around the Port-au-Prince capitol, resulting in a cataclysm

im no expert, but i have a bachelor degree in geology, and my best grade is from endodynamics... i think this earthquake was too strong for its shallow depth... typically this high magnitude is linked to deep earthquakes

Edited by SolarPlexus