Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Venezuela Blames Obama for attacking Haiti [merged]

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#106    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,619 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:05 PM

View PostSolarPlexus, on 19 February 2010 - 12:56 PM, said:

Teslas 1898 earthquake machine

Posted Image

and we was able to get this machine into haiti and set it up without anyone knowing about it.  you may be able to generate a small earthquake in a small area.  but if you put this thing on a fault line you would not be able to control the affects.   you may get the earthquake you wanted or you may make the whole fault line give way.

so again i think it would be easier to build the deathstar.

I am a mormon.  If I don't use mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the mormon faith. Thank for careing and if you don't peace be with you.

#107    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,432 posts

• .....This moment contains all moments.....

...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:23 PM

im just saying there was an earthquake machine design in 1898 (!), imagine the design 100 years later

Edited by SolarPlexus, 19 February 2010 - 08:25 PM.

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#108    J.B.

J.B.

Alien Abducter

• 5,427 posts

• Deadpan snarker in your midst: Jokers beware. I eat jokes for fun and spit out seriousness just because that's how I roll. :P

Posted 19 February 2010 - 10:07 PM

It's not as if our country doesn't have a black budget. . . they could pull it off, if they laundered the money into said budget somehow. They could hide an earthquake machine, but I still doubt we have one.

#109    Crocodonk

Crocodonk

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 185 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:11 AM

View PostSolarPlexus, on 19 February 2010 - 08:23 PM, said:

im just saying there was an earthquake machine design in 1898 (!), imagine the design 100 years later

Are you familiar with the HAARP earthquake capability claims?

#110    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,432 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:39 AM

yes scalar weapons... so i think we have at least two ways to induce tremors: 1) through a resonating frequency of a  mechanical device  2) through precise scalar instruments

Edited by SolarPlexus, 20 February 2010 - 01:44 AM.

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#111    KennyB

KennyB

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 03:52 AM

View Postmarabod, on 22 January 2010 - 08:58 AM, said:

Obviously to date they belong to science fiction and/or conspiracies, but only 130 years ago TV and radio also belonged there. Chavez may as well be looking forward to the possibility to blame the next Venezuelan earthquake also on USA... The guys like that never give up.

Isn't that one of the things the HAARP weapon is supposed to do. KennyB

#112    Crocodonk

Crocodonk

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 185 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:02 AM

View PostKennyB, on 20 February 2010 - 03:52 AM, said:

Isn't that one of the things the HAARP weapon is supposed to do. KennyB

Nice to see a couple others have heard of HAARP. The people in the first couple pages of this thread just blew off the idea of an earthquake being created.
Either the day of or the day after the earthquake in Haiti, I googled "HAARP Earth quake in Haiti" on a hunch, and I found a link saying that the locals in Alaska reported seeing activity from HAARP around the time of the earthquake.

#113    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,432 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:18 PM

There are countless videos on the internet displaying what appears to be a daylight aurora borealis - what really are ionospheric disturbances - allegedly prior to China and Haiti quakes

Galileo Galilei
Posted Image

#114    J.B.

J.B.

Alien Abducter

• 5,427 posts

• Deadpan snarker in your midst: Jokers beware. I eat jokes for fun and spit out seriousness just because that's how I roll. :P

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:59 PM

Hmm. Does the HAARP use Scalar resonance frequencies focused through the atmosphere?

#115    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,432 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 07:36 PM

supposedly through the ionosphere yes... but i think HAARP has more to do with ionospheric experiments, it doesnt have to be responsible for all earthquakes.. HAARP is highly controversial but i believe there are many other projects

IMO a much better explanation for Haiti is a resonating tesla-like oscillator.. its enough to drop the thing into a deep shaft, anywhere around the Port-au-Prince capitol, resulting in a cataclysm

im no expert, but i have a bachelor degree in geology, and my best grade is from endodynamics...  i think this earthquake was too strong for its shallow depth... typically this high magnitude is linked to deep earthquakes

Edited by SolarPlexus, 20 February 2010 - 07:37 PM.

Galileo Galilei
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users