Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Obama Shatters Records With

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31    msmischief

msmischief

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:32 PM

Sho_Sho on Oct 20 2008, 02:23 PM, said:

Oh thatís right I forgot we are only allowed to talk about Obama! And since someone brought up Obama "being around for awhile" since he Obviously has not been on the political scene very long at all,  it would make that statement false. I donít see anything wrong with comparing the two. Since the same argument has been made for Palin not being around that long. I was merely bringing the fact that she has been around just as long and has ACTUALLY accomplished something. I canít say the same for your precious Obama!

But forgive me we only get to talk about Obama! My apologies!

You're forgiven!  Hmm...I guess my friends must have been talking about another Barack Obama around 10 years ago.  Anyway, he's not "my precious Obama".  Precious is actually my cat.  I'm pretty sure I stated earlier in the post I am not a Democrat.

#32    Sho_Sho

Sho_Sho

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:34 PM

ravergirl on Oct 20 2008, 09:26 PM, said:

Obama and Palin are peers and McCain and Biden are peers. The fear i have of Obama is that he will die prematurely, leaving us with BIDEN who is not a satisfactory President. Whereas if McCain goes we would be in capable (albiet controversial) hands

Its only controversial because the media tells everyone it is. If you take Palins record and match it up to Obama, you will see that Palin has more accomplishments than Obama when it comes to business and taking care of corruption in government, she has a firm grasp on everyoneís "global warming hysteria" she has helped Alaska in so many more ways than Obama EVER did in Chicago.

I wish I could be as cool as you...and say the things you do

#33    Sho_Sho

Sho_Sho

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:38 PM

msmischief on Oct 20 2008, 09:32 PM, said:

You're forgiven!  Hmm...I guess my friends must have been talking about another Barack Obama around 10 years ago.  Anyway, he's not "my precious Obama".  Precious is actually my cat.  I'm pretty sure I stated earlier in the post I am not a Democrat.

10 years isnít jack squat when it comes to running an ENTIRE COUNTRY! Most people couldnít even become President of a Company let alone a Country with only 10 years of experience under their belt.

I wish I could be as cool as you...and say the things you do

#34    ravergirl

ravergirl

Government Agent

• 3,850 posts

• OPEN your EYES

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:38 PM

Sho_Sho on Oct 20 2008, 04:34 PM, said:

Its only controversial because the media tells everyone it is. If you take Palins record and match it up to Obama, you will see that Palin has more accomplishments than Obama when it comes to business and taking care of corruption in government, she has a firm grasp on everyoneís "global warming hysteria" she has helped Alaska in so many more ways than Obama EVER did in Chicago.

It is controversial to have a femal vice President as much as it is to have a black President. Progressive, yes, but controversial nontheless and I don't get my opinions from the Media.

I am theNON-SEQUITUR-ER

#35    MasterPo

MasterPo

Alien Abducter

• 4,975 posts

• So sue me....

Posted 20 October 2008 - 11:25 PM

An observation:

If B. Hussein Obama says it's for the greater good to redistribute the wealth, why isn't he redistributing his campaign wealth to McCain and other candidates? Don't they deserve the same chance he has gotten?

Put your money where you mouth is!

The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

#36    Jack_of_Blades

Jack_of_Blades

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

• "There's no earthly way of knowing. Which direction they are going! There's no knowing where they're rowing, Or which way they river's flowing!."

Posted 21 October 2008 - 12:39 AM

Sho_Sho on Oct 20 2008, 05:07 PM, said:

He has been around a lot less than Palin has, and out of all 3 of her male counter parts she has the most CEO experience than they all have put together. But democrats want to turn her into a "dumb bimbo" because they are scared that she actually single handedly got republicans excited about the presidential race again.

Most republicans did not want McCain to be their presidential nominee, in fact I am still figuring out how the hell he pulled it off? But since Palin has been put in the race republicanís care again, and that gets democrats scared, so they have to turn her into a villain.

When she was on SNL they had the highest rating in YEARS, but as soon as her part was over everyone turned the channel. This says a lot about her popularity that the dems are trying sooooooo hard to tarnish.

No Im just scared to have a president dumber than I am... again. I have no real problems with McCain, but the prospect of
having Palin as president scares the hell out of me, the way shes going were going to end up in a war with Russian.
If McCain had picked Romney this would be a much tighter race, in fact I'd probably vote for him.

People tune into SNL to laugh, and we all need a moron to laugh at  yes.gif

If B. Hussein Obama says it's for the greater good to redistribute the wealth, why isn't he redistributing his campaign wealth to McCain and other candidates? Don't they deserve the same chance he has gotten?

I don't say J. Sidney McCain, if this was McCain with a middle name of like Hitler his support would explode. I promise you that if
this was McCain with the same amount of funding you wouldn't be whining. Just sit back and enjoy the election.

"Stone people should not live in glass houses"
"The mystery of the beginning of all things is insoluble by us; and I for one must be content to remain an agnostic."
"Don't forget that your beliefs are meaningless unless your the one screaming loudest."
"Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one and they are all useful but selfserving."

#37    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,971 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 21 October 2008 - 02:16 AM

MasterPo on Oct 20 2008, 06:25 PM, said:

If Obama says it's for the greater good to redistribute the wealth, why isn't he redistributing his campaign wealth to McCain and other candidates? Don't they deserve the same chance he has gotten?

Because it's illegal.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#38    MasterPo

MasterPo

Alien Abducter

• 4,975 posts

• So sue me....

Posted 21 October 2008 - 02:49 AM

Jack_of_Blades on Oct 20 2008, 08:39 PM, said:

I promise you that if this was McCain with the same amount of funding you wouldn't be whining. Just sit back and enjoy the election.

Invalid.

McCain wouldn't have said it's for the good to redistribute the wealth! no.gif

The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

#39    msmischief

msmischief

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 03:03 AM

MasterPo on Oct 20 2008, 07:49 PM, said:

Invalid.

McCain wouldn't have said it's for the good to redistribute the wealth! no.gif

MasterPo, I think I'm developing an online crush on you, I love stubborn men!  So much fun!  laugh.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users