Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Obama has Prosecuted More Whistleblowers

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:41 PM

Obama has Prosecuted More Whistleblowers than All Other Presidents Combined

Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton each prosecuted financial crime more aggressively than Barack Obama.

But that doesn’t mean that Obama is failing to prosecute. He is just aiming at a different type of target.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

It really should be the other way around.

Whistle Blowers = good

Financial crooks = bad

Record high murder rate in Chicago = also bad.

My theory on Obama is he is the classic over compensator and probably was little too wet behind the ears to be elected president. It was more of a popularity thing and Bush being so bad than the right man for the job.

#2    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:50 PM

His second term is grinding to an absolute halt,he seems to have lost his way completely and now looks totaly out of his depth and these latest scandals are just adding nails to his historical coffin.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#3    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• 1,094 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

View Postshaddow134, on 15 May 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:

His second term is grinding to an absolute halt,he seems to have lost his way completely and now looks totaly out of his depth and these latest scandals are just adding nails to his historical coffin.
He will finish his second term. No doubt.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#4    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:39 PM

View Postshaddow134, on 15 May 2013 - 09:50 PM, said:

The head of the IRS resigned ,and he's on tv spouting slop . I turned it off .

Miss me?

#5    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,674 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:36 PM

I wish Ron Paul had gotten the republican nomination.  I think he would be president now and this stuff wouldn't be going on.  Well at least some of it wouldn't be.  It might be really hard to control ever section of government its so big.  I bet the patriot act would be gone and other laws like it.

#6    MiskatonicGrad

MiskatonicGrad

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• "the natural progress of things is liberty to yield and goverment to gain ground." Thomas Jefferson

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:15 AM

I guess the 'transparency" he talked about only refered to the windows he wanted you to look in.

"Were we directed from Washington when to sow, and when to reap, we should soon want bread" --Thomas Jefferson(1821)

"No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session"--Mark Twain(1866)

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." --Thomas Jefferson(1800)

#7    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,609 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:35 AM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 15 May 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

No doubt he will,but his place in History will be remembered for the wrong reasons.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#8    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,384 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:02 AM

He runs the office like a banana republic tin pot dictator.  Absolute disgrace and the world is laughing at us.

Believing when there is no compelling evidence is a mistake.  The idea is to withhold belief until there is compelling evidence and if the universe does not comply with our predispositions, okay, then we have the wrenching obligation to accommodate to the way the universe really is.  - Carl Sagan

Who is more humble, the scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us or somebody who says everything in this book should be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of the human beings involved in the writing of this legend - Carl Sagan

#9    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,609 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:10 AM

View PostMerc14, on 16 May 2013 - 01:02 AM, said:

He runs the office like a banana republic tin pot dictator.  Absolute disgrace and the world is laughing at us.
I have to admit he has turned out to be a big disappointment.

#10    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,876 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:04 AM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 15 May 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

Be worried about him getting a third, I bet there are enough supporters to make a solid run for revoking the 21 (or is it 22nd?) amendment.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#11    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,384 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:20 AM

View Postshaddow134, on 16 May 2013 - 01:10 AM, said:

I have to admit he has turned out to be a big disappointment.

i guess you voted for him.  Well, the MSM didn't help you at all since they did zero vetting of the man.  I'll be honest with you, he is exactkly what he said he would be if you'd have done a little research and used your head instead of your heart.   His books, his friends, the foul church he attended for 20 years, his total lack of experience, and the dirty campaigns he ran in the past all told the story that is unravelling now.  There is no surprise at all for me, the man is just what i expected him to be.

Believing when there is no compelling evidence is a mistake.  The idea is to withhold belief until there is compelling evidence and if the universe does not comply with our predispositions, okay, then we have the wrenching obligation to accommodate to the way the universe really is.  - Carl Sagan

Who is more humble, the scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us or somebody who says everything in this book should be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of the human beings involved in the writing of this legend - Carl Sagan

#12    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:26 AM

View PostHilander, on 15 May 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:

I wish Ron Paul had gotten the republican nomination.  I think he would be president now and this stuff wouldn't be going on.  Well at least some of it wouldn't be.  It might be really hard to control ever section of government its so big.  I bet the patriot act would be gone and other laws like it.

If he had gotten elected ,they would have killed him . That's what they do with the guys who do it correctly ,or so it seems.

Miss me?

#13    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,609 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:38 AM

View PostMerc14, on 16 May 2013 - 02:20 AM, said:

i guess you voted for him.  Well, the MSM didn't help you at all since they did zero vetting of the man.  I'll be honest with you, he is exactkly what he said he would be if you'd have done a little research and used your head instead of your heart.   His books, his friends, the foul church he attended for 20 years, his total lack of experience, and the dirty campaigns he ran in the past all told the story that is unravelling now.  There is no surprise at all for me, the man is just what i expected him to be.
I am not an American citizen and unable to vote,It is just unfortunate for those that did,a wasted Vote.

#14    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:43 PM

View PostHilander, on 15 May 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:

I voted for Ron Paul twice. Dang proud of it too. :tu:

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 16 May 2013 - 02:26 AM, said:

If he had gotten elected ,they would have killed him . That's what they do with the guys who do it correctly ,or so it seems.

Just like they did JFK and his brother....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users