Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 Pentagon Video Footage

lliqerty

BR, I hate to follow you regarding touching basis with me about my analysis of the ross and furlong paper.

Are you willing to get into that debate about my theory on why there is a 14 and 17 second time discrepancy or not?

My current understanding of your critique of Ross & Furlong is that they might be right, and they might be wrong.

If they are wrong, it is because the radar sweep time interval is not precise enough, and that potential inaccuracy allows for the 17 or 14 second discrepancy.

Is that accurate?

My current understanding of your critique of Ross & Furlong is that they might be right, and they might be wrong.

If they are wrong, it is because the radar sweep time interval is not precise enough, and that potential inaccuracy allows for the 17 or 14 second discrepancy.

Is that accurate?

I have two computers in my house, a stove, a microwave, two cable boxes, a cell phone, a land line, a radio alarmclock, and a wall mounted clock. With the exception of the two cable boxes every single clock shows a different time, as does the time in my car.

Could the apparent time discrepancy be as simple as something like that?

• Like 1

Absolutely Boo. No doubt. And as I understand it, Raptor has already acknowledged that his is a "maybe" type scenario.

But I have a hunch you and he are much more interested in impeaching the testimony of Rodriguez and others than in getting down to the real nitty gritty.

But I have a hunch you and he are much more interested in impeaching the testimony of Rodriguez and others than in getting down to the real nitty gritty.

It has already been proven that Rodriguez was not telling the whole truth.

• Like 1

Why do you always offer single sentence, void of substance cheerleading that are usually ad hominem?

Why do you always offer single sentence, void of substance cheerleading that are usually ad hominem?

Why do you continue in your attempts to deceive people?

You mention molten steel flowing from the corner of the WTC building and molten steel in the rubble and then you turn around and claim that temperatures were too low to weaken steel. :whistle:

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 2

Answer the question

Absolutely Boo. No doubt. And as I understand it, Raptor has already acknowledged that his is a "maybe" type scenario.

Of course, because the Ross and Furlong paper itself used Rodriguez's testimony in conjunction with their analysis of the seismic data to come to the conclusion that explosions indeed happened before the planes struck.

If one is wrong then the other cannot hold up to scruitiny.

IT IS THAT SIMPLE!

And a fourth.

A fifth for me but only if it's Jameson's. :tu: :tu: :tu:

• Like 2

I'll take a six pack

• Like 2

I was going to wait til a few more had cast their vote and then throw in an eighth but I didn't want to be accused of anything untoward... ;):D

Cz

• Like 3

It has already been proven that Rodriguez was not telling the whole truth.

I think it goes further than that - ie, Rodriguez simply wasn't telling the truth period. He got caught out in so many lies nothing he said can be accepted.

Duplicated from another topic:

Hi, folks,

If I disappear for a while, it's because I've managed to either put one too many irons in the fire or am furthering my progress in getting on a first name basis with the folks at the ER ... especially some of the nurses. Or this freaking truck has driven me over the edge and I've gone stark raving sane. (I don't want to talk about it. I'll start whimpering again.) Anyway, this is fun and educational and challenging and even just watching is pretty cool so I do hope to hang in for a while longer.

• Like 3

Duplicated from another topic:

Hi, folks,

If I disappear for a while, it's because I've managed to either put one too many irons in the fire or am furthering my progress in getting on a first name basis with the folks at the ER ... especially some of the nurses. Or this freaking truck has driven me over the edge and I've gone stark raving sane. (I don't want to talk about it. I'll start whimpering again.) Anyway, this is fun and educational and challenging and even just watching is pretty cool so I do hope to hang in for a while longer.

Take care of yourself Kludge. I just love reading your posts here and in other areas of the forum. Keep those nurses busy and get your fill, but be sure to come back soon. :tu:

• Like 3

If you could ask a serious question, it might get answered.

Why do you hide from evidence that is presented here and and hide from the truth?

• Like 1

In too many cases Mr. Nixon, what is presented here as 'evidence' is fabricated, consistent with the style of the Official Conspiracy Theory.

There was a time in my life when I believed that 'evidence' was truthful and accurate, but eventually saw it for the fraud that it is.

In too many cases Mr. Nixon, what is presented here as 'evidence' is fabricated,....

What you meant to say, fabricated stories such as:

* A P700 anti-ship missile striking the Pentagon

* Explosives taking down the light poles

* The 9/11 airliners were holograms

* Nukes taking down the WTC buildings

* No Boeing at the crash site of United 93 despite the fact that United Airlines, recovery crews and the coroner confirmed the crash of United 93

* No Boeing at the crash site of the Pentagon, despite overwhelming evidence and the fact that American Airlines confirmed the crash of American 77.

* The 9/11 airliners were switched

* Turning off an transponder will make an aircraft invisible

* Molten steel can be seen flowing from the WTC building.

* ACARS depicted airliners airborne after they had crashed.

* Explosions were heard just before American 11 struck WTC1.

* The 9/11 airliners were flown under remote control

* The so-called 'Hani maneuver was impossible

* An aircraft fuselage cannot penetrate buildings

* An aircraft cannot create a crater in the ground.

Just a few of the proven fabricated stories surrounding the 9/11 attacks.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 3

If you could ask a serious question, it might get answered.

Where is the evidence in this photo of a nuclear explosion?

911_collapse.jpg

• Like 1

* No Boeing at the crash site of United 93 despite the fact that United Airlines, recovery crews and the coroner confirmed the crash of United 93

* No Boeing at the crash site of the Pentagon, despite overwhelming evidence and the fact that American Airlines confirmed the crash of American 77.

* William Rodriguez heard explosions in the basement of WTC1 before American 11 impacted the building when in fact, he reported hearing rumbling sounds, not explosions.

Edited by skyeagle409

:w00t::tu::w00t::tu::tsu:

:clap::tsu::whistle:

Unless you provide evidence that refutes the official story, you have no case. :no:

• Like 1