Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO flies into Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano

Still Waters

In a new video, a UFO seems to approach Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano, then slows down, turns and deliberately enters the smoldering volcano crater.

The video, recorded on May 30 at around 8:30 p.m., is the latest in a series of alleged UFO events that have taken place near the central Mexico active volcano since late 2012.

http://www.huffingto..._ref=weird-news

• Like 5

Again? Blimey they keep on doing that dont they? Ive seen many vids over the years with similar description, heres another

it seems as if there were 2 bright lights, one flew into the volcano, so what about the other light which did not move? did they stop filming? why, who knows what it could have done after?

Have we missed the aliens waving and blowing us kisses?

So my point is; what happened to the other bright light?

I was just going to link to that first vid today lol. I wonder what business ET's would have entering an active volcano?

I wonder what business ET's would have entering an active volcano?

Not many better places to hide out.

• Like 2

Maybe they have a base there.

• Like 2

I was just going to link to that first vid today lol. I wonder what business ET's would have entering an active volcano?

They might not have volcanoes on their planet - the novelty factor at play.

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 1

Not many better places to hide out.

Not even the volcanoes here are safe, they have been spotted! Should imaging the person who took the video will be waiting for it to emerge again?

• Like 1

I recon this could well be something to do with 'Earth lights', or UAPs or whatever is the fashionable term now. Some sort of manifestation as a result of the energy within a Volcano. Perhaps some kind of Plasma, or some other kind of energy, perhaps. Such things are often associated with places that see a lot of tectonic activity, after all.

• Like 6

I have heard of many reports of ufo's around or near volcanoes for whatever reason. Esp. in Mexico and/or Latin America.

During one of those eruptions a number of curious bright lights and what appear to be objects were filmed around the volcano.

People who have seen the film have speculated whether these lights are plasma balls, ufos, or even a portal leading to another dimension.

http://www.messageto...ajimalights.php

ps: It is a well-known fact that underground water is a great conductor of electromagnetic energy, also fault lines are intimately associated with ‘earthlights’ – mysterious balls of light.

So basically there could be numerous explanations without having to look further out in space for possible visitors.

Edited by freetoroam

I recon this could well be something to do with 'Earth lights', or UAPs or whatever is the fashionable term now. Some sort of manifestation as a result of the energy within a Volcano. Perhaps some kind of Plasma, or some other kind of energy, perhaps. Such things are often associated with places that see a lot of tectonic activity, after all.

Ball Lightning.....?

• Like 1

In a new video, a UFO seems to approach Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano, then slows down, turns and deliberately enters the smoldering volcano crater.

The video, recorded on May 30 at around 8:30 p.m., is the latest in a series of alleged UFO events that have taken place near the central Mexico active volcano since late 2012.

http://www.huffingto..._ref=weird-news

Fantastic Huff Post! The lizard-bird is descending into a crater lake imo. This has been written about since the opening chapter of Timothy Good's book with similar sightings in South America.

The thing is faked of course. The webcams that film the volcano are time lapsed, they refresh every minute, they have 3 cams from differing angles, and a time/date stamp on.

This vid is clearly faked - as the moon, or 'other' bright object in the sky moves far too quick, try it, watch the vid and place your pointer on the moon. Notice too, all other stars in the sky move far too quickly.

Im quite confident in what I say, Ive watched those cams many many time

try your pointer on this

• Like 5

Ah, the automatic kneejerk cry of "Fake". So if it's time lapsed, why should that mean that it's Faked?

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh
  • Like 1

The thing is faked of course. The webcams that film the volcano are time lapsed, they refresh every minute, they have 3 cams from differing angles, and a time/date stamp on.

This vid is clearly faked - as the moon, or 'other' bright object in the sky moves far too quick, try it, watch the vid and place your pointer on the moon. Notice too, all other stars in the sky move far too quickly.

Im quite confident in what I say, Ive watched those cams many many time

try your pointer on this

[media=]

[/media]

Good Job ! :tu:

• Like 1

Ah, the automatic kneejerk cry of "Fake". So if it's time lapsed, why should that mean that it's Faked?

watch the cam yourself below, its a time lapse webcam, tho the object in the vid zooms in smoothly, and where has the time stamp gone?

http://www.cenapred.unam.mx/popo/UltimaImagenVolcanI.html

Cool, another UFO video from Mexico, even MUFON rarely investigates claims down there due to the chronic hoaxing, and shameless promoting as honest evidence by Jaime Maussan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPz1h3auegs

That video looks like its time lapsed by the way, so whatever it is was moving much slower than is depicted with the fast forwarding of the footage. As far as what it is, the quality is so horses**t good luck with identification.

• Like 1

Dang i should really read all the posts before commenting lol, seeder beat me too it.

• Like 1

portal to the hollow earth...

wn4f3cd36f.jpg

kq4f3cd394.jpg

• Like 1

portal to the hollow earth...

wn4f3cd36f.jpg

kq4f3cd394.jpg

Are there newspaper articles related to these two images?

The article's explaination makes sense that it's a commercial aircraft. You never see the craft enter into the volcano, it fades just before it hits.

Are there newspaper articles related to these two images?

The first one was taken by a photographer, its a classic shot, see the image stamp for photographers name and google him up!

• Like 1

The thing everyone needs to remember is, that while from the side the volcano is truly big/cone shaped, and may appear to have somewhere for ufo's to go....just over the rim, and looking down, there is only quite a small outlet that provides all the smoke. In reality its a dried up crater inside with no entry points other than the where the smoke exits....but having said that it does erupt from time to time

1-s2.0-S0377027304003476-gr3.jpg

popocatepetl%20volcano%20erupting%20eruption%20mexico%20city%202013%20may%20shelter%20ash%20disaster%20REUTERS___.JPG

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

"Popocatépetl´s crater filled to the brim: significance for hazard evaluation"

After 10 years of discontinuous activity Popocatépetl’s crater is almost completely filled with lava dome rock.

http://www.sciencedi...377027304003476

:tu:

Edited by seeder