Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creepy photo.

Patient Zero

Found this photo the other day during a Google search.

It kinda' creeps me out.

No back story on it at the moment.

post-145884-0-12190400-1395667916_thumb.

just an old fragile lady, who just got out of bed, standing by the window having a cuppa tea, whilst looking at two hunky builders outside...

Nothing paranormal here

• Like 7

just an old fragile lady, who just got out of bed, standing by the window having a cuppa tea, whilst looking at two hunky builders outside...

Nothing paranormal here

Gotta say I agree completely. Was it posted in a 'Ghost" forum?

• Like 1

Wait a minute...

How tall is that old lady? And/Or...how low to the floor does that window go?

She is assuming a creepy posture while she watches, I must admit. And it is funny that she isn't trying to be subtle at all.

Wish there photo were larger.

• Like 2

So far there are various stories posted of the photo.

This is a photograph that was taken by a friends son. Adam was working for a roofing outfit from Tremont, Illinois Koch Construction. He snapped this photograph with his camera phone. The story he told me was that they were hired to roof the house by the new owners. According to him, the lady who lived there had passed away nearly three months before. They had been working on the house for two days and had seen no one there.

http://real-ghosts-a...ml#.UzBBxYX6-Ao

Though this photo appears to show nothing more than an old woman at a window, the man who took it insists the old lady died three months before and that no one lived in the white house. Is he telling the truth? You decide.

http://ghostsnghouls...ld-woman-ghost/

Then this site was researching the photo but was treating both statements as true

UPDATE Jul 24th, 2012 – We’ve attempted to find more information about this particular photograph. We’ve been unable to turn up anything or even find contact details of anyone involved. While some of you say that little old lady is “too real to be a ghost” it still leaves one to ask if this is a real ghost picture.

http://www.hauntingr...-in-the-window/

The dates between the first two quotes are a year. This means some one had added more to the story to make it more creepy. I believe some one took a photo, an old lady was watching them (alive) and some one said "This could be a creepy photo!" upload with a story. Then a year later some one added the woman died three months prior to make it sound more legitamite.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 3

Nothing paranormal here

I think she was waiting for their 'Diet Coke Break' ;)

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 5

That is a creepy posture regardless of whether she's alive or dead, I'll assume she's standing on something but that can be a precarious choice when your bones are old so maybe she fell off and is standing there to remind the builders of the dangers of not focusing on their balance...

That is a creepy posture regardless of whether she's alive or dead, I'll assume she's standing on something but that can be a precarious choice when your bones are old so maybe she fell off and is standing there to remind the builders of the dangers of not focusing on their balance...

Being old and leaning on the window is creepy? So when you hit 80 years old and see yourself in the mirror, are you going to creep yourself out????

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

being old does not necessarily mean that she is disabled

• Like 1

Gotta say I agree completely. Was it posted in a 'Ghost" forum?

It showed up in one of my many Google image searches.

i saved it, forgot about it then uploaded it when i remembered it was there.

Being old and leaning on the window is creepy? So when you hit 80 years old and see yourself in the mirror, are you going to creep yourself out????

Yes, when you look like you crawled out of a puppet master movie. And if i see 80 ALL mirrors in the house are GONE!

I'll be looking out the window at men when I'm 80. Well unless I have a reason not to. lol

• Like 2

Yep that's gonna be me when i'm elderly, Hopefully I'll find a couple of better looking specimens to perve at from my window though. (Hopefully shirtless ones too).

• Like 1

There are plenty of old people ghosts in windows people. Please don't jump to the conclusion that this thing is human. ;)

• Like 1

There are plenty of old people ghosts in windows people. Please don't jump to the conclusion that this thing is human. ;)

Why jump to the conclusion it is a ghost? The odds are on the side of human.

• Like 4

Probably.

No eye protection, or fall protection. And one guy is not wearing gloves.

That is creepy scary.

• Like 2

LOL, the construction foreman's point of view.

• Like 5

What is more worrying is the man in the gloves trying to fix the roof using Chi energy :o

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1

LOL, the construction foreman's point of view.

:su

• Like 2

Yep that's gonna be me when i'm elderly, Hopefully I'll find a couple of better looking specimens to perve at from my window though. (Hopefully shirtless ones too).

Well, it's Pittsburg, you have to work with what's available

• Like 2

Oh really? That is such a flawed Point of view.

let's Play your game.

This guy is a ghost

angered.jpg

This is a ghost too

309264.jpg

See, Any one can play that game. It's no a game, it's just being silly!

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 3

Oh really? That is such a flawed Point of view.

let's Play your game.

This guy is a ghost

angered.jpg

This is a ghost too

309264.jpg

See, Any one can play that game. It's no a game, it's just being silly!

Oh Brian. It wouldn't be the same here withour you! :)

• Like 2