Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

another zombie fiction

~Nemesis~

hi and now for yet another zombie fan fiction. walken and fox i didnt know about ur story when i started mine so im not copying. just wanted u to know that. Can somebody plz help me with a title cuz im no good at titles. its about zombies and a school trip to vancouver. right now all i got is "resident evil outbreak: file V (for vancouver!)" or "The Vancouver Outbreak". any ideas?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Nemesis~

• Killer Carott

• BurnSide

• Shakezulah

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The vancouver project

Welcome to vancouver

The vancouver project

Welcome to vancouver

617686[/snapback]

thats pretty cool thumbsup.gif great idea. Its on the top of my list so far just waitin for yet another post or 2 to broadin my choices.

aaaaahhhh i dont wanna right no mores....... heres an excerpt (thats the right word, right?) enjoi.

The Vancouver Outbreak

By Zack Mader

“I cant wait to see the aquarium when we get to Vancouver!” I said. I was going on 2-day trip with the other grade 7’s to Vancouver to go and see the Vancouver aquarium, as we were studying sea life. Suddenly I heard the busdriver yelling “NO YOU CANT BRING A BIKE ON THE BUS! It has to be put into the lower compartment.”. “Ok…” said Sean. “Man Sean, you like bikes too much.” I said. “Ya never know…” he said “I might get a chance for some biking.”.

We then started off for Vancouver, everybody looking forward to the trip. Nobody had a clue on what would happen when we got there…

Ahhh zombie fictions. Gotta love them.

Ahhh zombie fictions. Gotta love them.

617719[/snapback]

what would the world do without em?

got some storyline.... BS u and Neo will be members from a squad sent in to investigate the stuff at vancouver and u and him are the last survivors of it. U even get to fight off evil fishes at the van aquarium. yay fishies.

Edited by ~Nemesis~

lol sounds like its going to be an awsome story when ur done  tongue.gifthumbsup.gif

619150[/snapback]

Maybay............

Is that a catscan of Michael Jackson? laugh.gif

eh BS can zombies kneel down? cuz i have a part where one is.... in part 2. excerpt time.

A few hours later we arrived in Vancouver. The strange thing though was the fact that there was nobody to be seen! “Wow where is everybody?” my friend Devan asked. “There must be some big event somewhere and everybody is there.” I said. “Must be.” Adam answered.

“Uh-oh.” said the bus driver “Almost outta gas. Gotta make a pit stop we does”.

We stopped at a nearby gas station and everybody got out to stretch. “I’m gonna go inside and buy some chips.” said Tyler. “Me too” I said. We walked inside the gas station and grabbed some chips. We went to the till and the guy at the register and he was kneeled down doing something. We rung the little bell thing and he slowly stood up. He turned around and he had blood all over him and around his mouth! “HOLY ****!” Tyler blurted out loudly. The cannibalistic minimum wage worker grabbed his neck and bit his shoulder, and ripped out strands of muscle tissue. “AAHHHH!” I screamed. Tyler was dead.

Answered in PM, but yes of course they can.

so what doya guys think? good? bad? i need opinions!

Well you should realy write alot more and just post the whole thing rather than giving us tiny tidbits. It's fun though. original.gif

Well you should realy write alot more and just post the whole thing rather than giving us tiny tidbits. It's fun though. original.gif

619254[/snapback]

will do.

What do we think about what?

619255[/snapback]

me story

Gorey it then.. This Zombie is for you!

user posted image

619243[/snapback]

awsome

well heres some pic that i drew that r gorey

user posted image

user posted image