Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

It’s tough to be an Alien!

For all you UFO fans I propose a challenge. alien.gif

Sometimes the best way to solve a puzzle is to look at it from a different perspective.

So here is the scenario.

You are a team of research scientists arriving in the atmosphere of earth from a distant galaxy your job is to collect as much data about the human race without exposing yourself. Kind of like the prime objective from Star Trek.

Knowing that the human race has many curios individuals, who would love nothing better than to expose you.

What steps could you take to complete your three month mission? Your crew and craft have a few limitations that make this task more difficult.

1. Your fuel source is clean water and you need to refuel at least once a week.

2. Your food source on board is limited and you require a pure protein source for nourishment every few days.

3. You need biological samples to complete your studies.

4. As you are a research vessel you have limited weapons on board and are

required to use stealth only.

5. Human military forces have suspicions of your existence and have been instructed to use deadly force.

What steps would you take to accomplish your objectives?

Good Luck Alien Commanders thumbsup.gif

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stixxman

• Irish

• fallingalien

• Space Commander Travis

location location location, pick your spot wisely. Don't land in the middle of orange county, you could be seen. Pick a spot habitated by humans that is sparse. Stay away from populated centers and industrial areas. The ideal place would be something like my hometown. Its perfect because there is a diverse population from around the world here, plenty of food on the hoof, and a low military presence. Also a whole bunch of unpopulated land to hide your research vessel on, that is flat as a pancake(good landing spot). It covers all the criteroa for a good research expedition.

1. It is an example of the basic elements needed for the survival of our species(and I do mean basic)

2. There are examples or every type of human on Earth here (its like the U.N. but we all get along)

3. There is plenty of food around in many different forms(but they should stay away from the jackfish)

4. The only time deadly force is used here is when the beer runs out so(and we are pretty much stocked up) they would be safe from violence.

5. Finally it would be easier to blend in here because we used to all sorts of strange people wandering around here with confused looks on their faces. thumbsup.gif

make myself invisible using holograms or sumthing. grin2.giforiginal.gif

I would, A take over everything, or B find some house in the woods, scare the crap out of them and then take them in a space ship. I think, are like us, they watch us, and see what we do, they put us asleep and test stuff on us like we do, the are just plain things.

pretty whereever u go and someone see's them thier gonna call the news and the military will get involved bla bla bla lol

the only people to see them in my neck of the woods would be the coyoties and ptarmigan.

the only people to see them in my neck of the woods would be the coyoties and ptarmigan.

630193[/snapback]

How about being seen by Satellites or air traffic? If we were to paint the craft with a nice sky blue and a few clouds do you think we could blend into the sky?

Antarctica'd be the place to head for. plenty of water (ice anyway, doesn't say whether it has to be fresh or sea water), not many people about, not much of a military presence, fish & sea life could provide the protein, you could do hit & run raids to the nearest land masses to collect yr samples , and for camouflage, just bury yr ship in snow.

cool.gif

Antarctica'd be the place to head for.  plenty of water (ice anyway, doesn't say whether it has to be fresh or sea water), not many people about, not much of a military presence, fish & sea life could provide the protein, you could do hit & run raids to the nearest land masses to collect yr samples , and for camouflage, just bury yr ship in snow.

cool.gif

630302[/snapback]

Nice Thinking thumbsup.gif

thats exactly what I said exept i forgot to tell you I live by the north pole.

That's why the Nazis fled to Antarctica after the war with their secret flying saucers ... allegedly. rolleyes.gif

You are a team of research scientists arriving in the atmosphere of earth from a distant galaxy your job is to collect as much data about the human race without exposing yourself. Kind of like the prime objective from Star Trek.

Knowing that the human race has many curios individuals, who would love nothing better than to expose you.

What steps could you take to complete your three month mission? Your crew and craft have a few limitations that make this task more difficult

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- we will land on the dark side of the moon, from there we will make our study runs

-we carry 1 months worth of fuel on board,when we run out we will collect fuel from the planets polar Ice caps.

-we carry 1 months worth of protien when we run out of that, we will collect a few chickens and cows from the planet. these animals will also serve as test subjects

- we will collect biologic samples using stealth and cloaking devices

-we will only carry small arms, tazers, and sirums to put our test subjects in an unconsious state.

-we will avoid military installations and use cloaking devices

First, sneak around and put useful things and do useful things, interspersed with a good many sneaky tricks. This will make earthlings believe that there are supernatural (but not alien) beings and forces at work. If any of them see you, they will think you are one of these "wee ones".

Next, let a few humans actually see you, but make the interactions so bizarre that no one will believe you could possibly be real . . . holograms would be really useful to make them think that a bush was really burning without being consumed by the fire. Have that bush talk to them too, and have it say that there is an unknowing cosmic being, with other beings as helpers. That way if anyone sees you, they will think that you are workers for that unknowing cosmic being.

Finally, demonstrate your powers to a few, predict happenings and make them happen so these few are certain that you are real, and when they then tell others about you, make certain predictions and make sure that they don't happen . . . this will destroy the credibility of those who were saying you were real, and make fools out of them.

Soon, you can go about at will, with little hiding, as the earthlings who claim (rightly) to have seen you will be paid no attention, institutionalized, or be made to look extremely foolish by the "news" peddlers.

There are any number of animals with proteins available, including even humans, who go missing all the time anyway, with few, if any caring about what happened to them. This also works well when some human specimens are required.+

Sure works, doesn't it? tongue.gif

good one!

I would go to antarctica and forget about the humans as protien and biological test sample.

Plenty of clean water and other life forms to satisfy the other requirements without the danger of hostilities with humans.

I"ll fly right to area 51 and make pople go crazy.

633781[/snapback]

lol,true, you could go to Area 51 seeing how that is one of their (the aliens) bases alien.gif joking

I would go to antarctica and forget about the humans as protien and biological test sample.

Plenty of clean water and other life forms to satisfy the other requirements without the danger of hostilities with humans.

631295[/snapback]

good answer!

unless of course you needed a human sample. then you could snag one off a ship at sea (assuming of course our advanced ship can easily detect ocean-going vessles) and if there is a prob even a minimally armed spaceship should be able to sink a ocean freighter!

I'd go pick on some fishermen in the Atlantic ocean.

Fishermen's boat.

2. Your food source on board is limited and you require a pure protein source for nourishment every few days.

Fish from fishermen's boat.

Fishermen.

No need stealth. Drunk sailors aren't supposed to give me any problems.

5. Human military forces have suspicions of your existence and have been instructed to use deadly force.

Battleships aren't supposed to be THAT close to fishing boats.

Interesting challenge . Here is what I would do For each situation :

Make an underground and hidden base in the Amazon Disguised as a large tree , there Should be plenty of fresh water around .

Befreind some of the native Tribes While making sure to study their culture first so that we can make our appearance in a way that will cause them to believe we are gods .We will Have them hunt and provide sources of protein for us as offerings , then alter the weather around them in a positive way as a reward and further proof to them that we are gods .

Natives , however we will also need a more civilised subeject which we will obtain through the probe surveilance . We will most likely kidnap a visiting scientist by using the natives under our control to bring him/her directly to our hidden base and erase his/her memory afterwards . While we are not at it with the humans we will be studying the various animals as well .

Stealth Probes disguised as birds will be dispatched to maintain constant surveilance . We will be sure to keep track on all humans and creatures that may cause us trouble . Movements of the main base will be made but only if neccesary . Holograms mimicking differant parts of the Jungle will be placed around the base in order to make sure any wandering bioligists are led in a circle around our hideout .

Good luck finding us here Lol .

Edited by Xenojjin