Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 7 votes

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1974 replies to this topic

#256    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:12 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 23 April 2013 - 01:17 AM, said:

I don't remember doubting the facts. Only the assumption that crop circles in England have anything to do with Israel, Jesus, or some citys in Turkey listed in Revelations.

It is not an assumption but a proposition - a proposal or topic presented for consideration ( Collins Dict). In accordance with the OP there are indications that this may be a time of Revelation for various reasons. It is a fact that the centre of ancient sites in Wiltshire, leading to the landscape geometry which takes us to the cities of Revelation, is also the centre of crop circle or design activity in the UK. This could just be a coincidence but might not be... draw your own conclusions

#257    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

a dark, sarcastic, depressing blanket of nihilism

• 25,380 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:39 AM

Like the old saying has it, you can prove anything with statistics. Or as in the case of most theories like this, you can prove anything with Numerology and Geometry.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#258    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:42 AM

View Postlaver, on 20 April 2013 - 05:15 PM, said:

The phenomena has greatly increased in number and complexity over recent years... is this a special time... a time of Revelation?
Some crop designs defy logical explanation so the answer to this question must be... very probably...

And what crop designs would that be? So far I haven't seen one that could not be made by man.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#259    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:29 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 23 April 2013 - 06:39 AM, said:

Like the old saying has it, you can prove anything with statistics. Or as in the case of most theories like this, you can prove anything with Numerology and Geometry.

No, not prove but certainly point out some interesting correlations and ask the question. Some of the ancient folk clearly had much more knowledge of Geometry and Astronomy than they have been credited with to date and whereas we do not yet know how long distance alignments could have been created thousands of years ago we can be sure that they exist whether by coincidence or design.

#260    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:40 AM

View PostTheSearcher, on 23 April 2013 - 08:42 AM, said:

And what crop designs would that be? So far I haven't seen one that could not be made by man.

Some would have been very difficult to make and even if they could have been man made that does not mean to say that they necessarily were.

#261    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 19,100 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:50 AM

All I was trying to do was sum up the OP post. And that I did. That I also posted my opinion, and that you do not like it is actually irrelevant. Post your own summation of the OP post if you must with your own opinion.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#262    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,111 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:20 AM

Yep, they are created by vortexes:

Posted Image

#263    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:31 AM

View Postlaver, on 23 April 2013 - 11:40 AM, said:

Some would have been very difficult to make and even if they could have been man made that does not mean to say that they necessarily were.

So, it boils down to this, we can prove that crop circles have been made by man and that all CAN be created by man, even if some are more difficult than others.  Some were created by vortices or other other natural phenomenon, like shown eloquently by Abramelin (funny one, man!).
However I still see that proof as to anything else creating crop circles, like for example aliens or any other esoteric agency, is still severely lacking.

Publilius Syrus.

#264    stereologist

stereologist

Alien Abducter

• 4,531 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:15 PM

I find it interesting that many people claim that crop circles cannot be made by man and that it is possible to determine which can be and which cannot be. There is a grudging admissiont hat simple ones are manmade, but complex ones are definitely not manmade. It seems to me that what is really being stated is that the person is saying that they have figured out how simple ones are made, but have not figured out how more complex appearing shapes are made. At one time people claim none were manmade. Now some are manmade. The decision as to what is and what is not manmade is based on the level of incredulity of the observer. The decision as to which are manmade is based on the level of understanding of the observer.

My favorite crop circles are the ones made in my area by deer as they bed down for the evening in the nearby fields.

#265    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:30 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 24 April 2013 - 09:31 AM, said:

So, it boils down to this, we can prove that crop circles have been made by man and that all CAN be created by man, even if some are more difficult than others.  Some were created by vortices or other other natural phenomenon, like shown eloquently by Abramelin (funny one, man!).
However I still see that proof as to anything else creating crop circles, like for example aliens or any other esoteric agency, is still severely lacking.

Some have, some could be and some don't fit the manmade scenario but...new season just starting 0 UK designs so far but who knows what may turn up to help solve the mystery......

#266    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:34 AM

View Postlaver, on 24 April 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

Some have, some could be and some don't fit the manmade scenario but...new season just starting 0 UK designs so far but who knows what may turn up to help solve the mystery......

Which don't fit the man-made scenario and why do they not fit? Please explain and give a few examples.

Publilius Syrus.

#267    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:15 AM

View PostTheSearcher, on 25 April 2013 - 08:34 AM, said:

Which don't fit the man-made scenario and why do they not fit? Please explain and give a few examples.

This has been covered in previous posts and it is clear that some people believe that all crop designs are manmade others do not or keep an open mind on the matter which might not make for a good argument but is a quite sensible position when all the evidence is considered

#268    jeem

jeem

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

• Anti Darwin Theory-
    "Survival of the Most Idiot"

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:23 PM

View PostHilander, on 02 January 2013 - 12:49 AM, said:

I think crop circles have more to do with aliens or hoaxes than revelations.

I agree

#269    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,178 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:31 PM

View Postlaver, on 26 April 2013 - 09:15 AM, said:

This has been covered in previous posts and it is clear that some people believe that all crop designs are manmade others do not or keep an open mind on the matter which might not make for a good argument but is a quite sensible position when all the evidence is considered
Then repeat yourself.
Keep saying it over and over again, if you think you're right enough to post on a forum as packed with sceptics as UM and not budge (incidentally, for all my comments about the man-madedness of the cereal graffiti, I do respect the fact you're as trenchant in your beliefs as you are - I just want to see what convinced you and not a vague "ohh go look at X and Y") then go all in, and lay it all out for us. Do it time and again every time you're asked because it's up to up to convince us of your position and not just say "meh, I've already said this".

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#270    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:48 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 29 April 2013 - 11:31 PM, said:

Then repeat yourself.
Keep saying it over and over again, if you think you're right enough to post on a forum as packed with sceptics as UM and not budge (incidentally, for all my comments about the man-madedness of the cereal graffiti, I do respect the fact you're as trenchant in your beliefs as you are - I just want to see what convinced you and not a vague "ohh go look at X and Y") then go all in, and lay it all out for us. Do it time and again every time you're asked because it's up to up to convince us of your position and not just say "meh, I've already said this".

I am not trenchant in my belief that crop designs are made by aliens but I am resolved to keep an open mind as some designs and the way they appear do not fit a man made scenario. As this is the case, in my opinion, we have to next ask the question... if some designs are not man made why do they appear?
Are they a sign or message of some sort? if so what might that message be?
If some designs are of unknown origin then the mendacity of humans in creating false designs is a very sad and real problem in our search for the truth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users