Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ISIS has to go

Jesus_

Can you give us a bit of info into this before I even think about using my broadband on it. I am not into hate video`s, please tell me this is not one?

• Like 2

Can you give us a bit of info into this before I even think about using my broadband on it. I am not into hate video`s, please tell me this is not one?

Hatebreed is just a terrible band. Don't bother with the video.

• Like 4

Hatebreed is just a terrible band. Don't bother with the video.

Thankyou. Going to put the kettle on instead then, do you want a cuppa?

• Like 4

Thankyou. Going to put the kettle on instead then, do you want a cuppa?

Are you going to ship it across the pond to me?

• Like 4

Hey, come on now... it'll just end up in Boston Harbor!

Besides, I thought you guys preferred coffee anyway? :D

Edited by LV-426
  • Like 7

Its floating your way now. :tu:

• Like 3

So are we planning a new tea party I see ?

~

• Like 3

~

Hmm a UM revolution?......may be fun, I`ll get some cream cakes.

• Like 2

In Boston? We could call our group the "Boston Tea Association", or maybe the "Boston Tea Collective". I'm terrible with creative names.

• Like 2

Cool boffins ... no wearing Native American disguises this time but cosmetic make up is allowed ... and someone bring wine this time around ~

• Like 2

I'm just going to get blackout drunk and throw things in the water.

So, you know, a normal Saturday night.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 4

Cool boffins ... no wearing Native American disguises this time but cosmetic make up is allowed ... and someone bring wine this time around ~

Sorry, wine is too expensive.....the British government have just upped the tax on wine. :cry:

• Like 2

You mean let's all go gorilla or ape on it ?

~

• Like 2

Going back to the OP, is that what passes for music these days?

All I hear is an onslaught of irritating noise.

• Like 1

Don't be a "Melvin!"

Join me in the "Yehuda" camp! ^_^

Actually, it's a pretty humorous and interesting watch if you can handle the noise. It brings up points such as metal fans having more in common with fans of classical music than other genres. That's something I've always thought myself.

By the way, I might not be too crumbly yet, but I am in my mid-40's, and I'll be rockin' all the way to the grave! :gun:

Edited by LV-426
  • Like 1

This might be an unpopular opinion now given the recent events but i think other nations should start negotiations with Isis . Pakistan is trying to negotiate with Taliban and usa and Afghanistan will get involved soon. The days of being proud and proclaiming no negotiations are over, terrorism has grown strong and denying it is just going to cost more lives.

This might be an unpopular opinion now given the recent events but i think other nations should start negotiations with Isis . Pakistan is trying to negotiate with Taliban and usa and Afghanistan will get involved soon. The days of being proud and proclaiming no negotiations are over, terrorism has grown strong and denying it is just going to cost more lives.

If this were a rationally led, conventional type of war fighting organization I might agree with you kartikg. The thing that makes me unwilling to ever negotiate with this group is their ideology. To understand, truly understand them you have to understand their ultimate goals and look at the willingness they've shown to achieve them regardless the cost. In Islam there is NO such thing as a brokered "PEACE". There is hudna (http://www.meforum.org/1925/tactical-hudna-and-islamist-intolerance ? paragraphs 3 and 4 are particularly interesting) and the concept includes the idea that Muslims can NEVER accept defeat or permanent peace, they must always keep trying to win back previously held territory. (among other causes) If we negotiate with them and they make a deal they will not keep it and it's a foolish waste of time and resources. Israel's attempts to make peace with the Palestinians for about 7 decades should provide an analog to compare the current situation to.
  • Like 1

@and then,

I agree ,but with current turn of events it looks like western nations will be forced to join the table. It is very expensive to have an asymmetric war and it's going to be very slow progress , to maintain such expenses the west will have to "steal" resources from them mainly oil n minerals which in turn is going to give rise to more terrorist . At best the deal could be you run the show in middle east we won't bother you and you in turn won't attack us.

ok ---- lets put it another way --- ;)

ISIS has to go -- <_<

• Like 4

Haha - I watched a re-run of the Sound of Music the other evening while cooking dinner.

I always enjoy singin! along with the music...then I can't get the tunes out of my head for days :w00t:

• Like 2