Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

levitation/self-levitation questions

number22

this thread is for those who know about/believe in levitation or have achieved it themselves. while i could argue and or debate about whether or not levitation or telekinesis is real, i'm not really in the mood. any comments that say "levitation is a trick", "telekinesis is fake", etc. will be ignored.

I'm currently practicing tk, and i've become interested in learning levitation as well. i've been practicing levitation for about three days and i can already feel my energy trying to lift me. like a psi ball but underneath me trying to push me up. it's kind of weak though. sometimes it feels like energy is vibrating around me, kind of like the vibrations during astral projection but very subtle. i think i'm feeling it so quickly because i'm a weakish telekinetic as it is.

anyways, i was wondering if there is anyone out there who has achieved levitation, advanced or beginner, who is willing to answer these questions:

1.)is self levitation telekinesis?

2.)[in regards to question 1] if so, if i were to achieve levitation, will my telekinetic abilities become enhanced?

3.)how long has it taken you to achieve levitation and how long can you stay in the air?

4.)with enough practice, could one be able to glide or fly?

5.)if i levitate myself first, will i be automatically able to lift small objects or will that take practice as well?

• Like 1

I had an interesting thought about this. Let's suppose this is real and you can be suspended in mid air by some kind of mind power, how do you safely return to the ground ? If you can do it, you have to be able to undo it gradually or there will be a jolt as you crash to earth. Or if you can't undo it, remain suspended above ground, with all the inconvenience that implies. :unsure2:

Well, good luck in your quest I suppose.

I had an interesting thought about this. Let's suppose this is real and you can be suspended in mid air by some kind of mind power, how do you safely return to the ground ? If you can do it, you have to be able to undo it gradually or there will be a jolt as you crash to earth. Or if you can't undo it, remain suspended above ground, with all the inconvenience that implies. :unsure2:

lol. i've wondered this myself since i've heard of this happening. from what i've read, once you rise from the ground, you have to try to stay there for as long as you can. if you try to move around as a beginner you can fall. when you feel you can't stay anymore, you come down the same way you came up. will power and practice. once you're able to stay in the air for a while, then you try to move around. to avoid injuries, i've decided to practice on my bed. lol.

Edited by number22

Don't mean to be rude i'm just curious. You say you have been practicing telekinesis, Have you achieved anything?

Don't mean to be rude i'm just curious. You say you have been practicing telekinesis, Have you achieved anything?

why yes i have. i've been practicing a long time on and off, and the heaviest thing i can move at the moment is a marker or my chapstick, and not by much. about a little more than half a centimeter.

Get your friend to pick you up at the same time you pick them up. Levitation win!

First off I just wanna say if you really think you can levitate, I gotta be the first to see it to believe it, would be cool! But, as a trick seen by many viewers, David Blaine and Kris Angel have already revealed the illusion behind levitation. The way they do it on TV is first, they show an audience on screen and the camera then points to the magician on a platform that's controlled by him. Then they show the audience reaction with the next camera shot. The other illusion is the angling you position yourself from a viewer, so they are facing your foot but can't see the other foot (works well with baggy pants.) While keeping balance, use your foot that's out of view to push up onto your tip-toe, while keeping your visible foot flat so it appears to rise.

i said i would ignore all skeptical comments, but i will say this: i understand what you're saying, but just because some people fake it doesn't mean everyone does. some people make fart noises that sound just like a fart, but that doesn't mean a fart is fake. lol. get my point? also, i encourage you to google "levitation paranormal" and find the wikipedia page. then scroll down to "Levitation by mediums". if you want to read more feel free, but that part seems most interesting. that is all i have to say.

Edited by number22

I dream I can do this,all the time ,so I think its a physical ability we have,but have lost. It's part of the brain,we do not use .

It's not something I've ever endeavored to do .

Witches,usually can astrally project ,with ease .It's mastered through proper meditation . its whats meant ,when one says,witches can fly .

Where the broom came in ,I actually do not know.

In any case,I would research unused areas of the brain ,and work on pineal gland activity . See if anything jumps out at you.And I am not referring to pineal activation .The pineal gland is the source of most metaphysical strengths so ....

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

I dream I can do this,all the time ,so I think its a physical ability we have,but have lost. It's part of the brain,we do not use .

It's not something I've ever endeavored to do .

me too! for years i've been having dreams about it. i can only do it (in the dream) when i jump in the air and flap my arms, though. haha. and i agree that it may be an ability we all have but forgot and or just don't know how to use. the dreams were the reason i became interested in levitation, since it felt awesome. lol.

Witches,usually can astrally project ,with ease .It's mastered through proper meditation .

i know about astral projection. it was something i was interested in for a while, but i've heard stories of people being attacked and seeing weird looking creatures, and i don't think i'm ready to encounter anything strange out there yet, be it good or evil.

its whats meant ,when one says,witches can fly .

Where the broom came in ,I actually do not know.

i've heard that witches can astral project with ease, but i have also heard stories of witches that can fly on the physical plane. on destination truth they went to ireland to investigate a town where there are supposed devil worshipers and where many people have claimed to see witches flying on brooms. this one man even claimed he spoke to the devil himself. (not saying it's true, but i've heard of it)

In any case,I would research unused areas of the brain ,and work on pineal gland activity . See if anything jumps out at you.And I am not referring to pineal activation .The pineal gland is the source of most metaphysical strengths so ....

i've actually read online that the third eye is one of the chakras associated with levitation, but i don't want to meditate on any chakras. i'm still a newb when it comes to chakras, but i've heard that if you open one chakra it can negatively affect the other ones or something. something with the flow of energy.

anyway,

thanks for the advice!

Edited by number22
  • Like 1

why yes i have. i've been practicing a long time on and off, and the heaviest thing i can move at the moment is a marker or my chapstick, and not by much. about a little more than half a centimeter.

Can you film it and show us?

Can you film it and show us?

i've considered this before, but i've seen people post videos of them doing tk, and no one believes them. people always believe it's a hoax, and i don't really blame them. there are lot of people that have nothing better to do than post fake videos of them doing something. i don't really want to read comments of people bashing my beliefs. it kind of irritates how people are so sure they know things when they don't. however, i might film one and sent it to you only, since you seem respectful, don't seem dogmatic, and seem kind of open minded. or at least interested in finding out the truth. add me as a friend.

Edited by number22

i've considered this before, but i've seen people post videos of them doing tk, and no one believes them. people always believe it's a hoax, and i don't really blame them. there are lot of people that have nothing better to do than post fake videos of them doing something. i don't really want to read comments of people bashing my beliefs. it kind of irritates how people are so sure they know things when they don't. however, i might film one and sent it to you only, since you seem respectful, don't seem dogmatic, and seem kind of open minded. or at least interested in finding out the truth. add me as a friend.

The bolded part is my main interest. To be honest I don't believe it's possible, but I am open minded.

That would be good if you could film it. And to avoid any obvious comments, film it without any chance of off camera tricks or other similar things.

I know you don't have to but it would be great if you could prove your claim. Especially since it would be something easy to prove.

The bolded part is my main interest. To be honest I don't believe it's possible, but I am open minded.

well, i'm glad to hear your open minded and i understand why you wouldn't believe. the idea is far fetched, but i guarantee you that you can anything you put your mind to. you just have to believe it and have faith. "faith can move mountains." :innocent: lol. :P

That would be good if you could film it. And to avoid any obvious comments, film it without any chance of off camera tricks or other similar things.

obviously. lol. my video won't have any tricks. there's not much tricks i can do with a camera and a marker or chapstick. lol. but i will (if i do decide to film it) prove there are none.

I know you don't have to but it would be great if you could prove your claim. Especially since it would be something easy to prove.

thank you for understanding that, but i have to disagree on the part i put in bold. well, kind of disagree. it is something that would be easy to prove, but it's not something that would be easy for people to believe. i've seen some fake videos, and i've seen some what to seem to be genuine telekinesis videos, and people always find something to prove it's fake. even if every angle is recorded, people are still going to believe it's fake. whether it's breath, wind, vibrations, magnets, another person, strings, etc, there's always an excuse. the only way people are officially going to believe it's real is if it's acknowledged in the science field, and i'm pretty sure they're never going to announce it's existence.

me too! for years i've been having dreams about it. i can only do it (in the dream) when i jump in the air and flap my arms, though. haha. and i agree that it may be an ability we all have but forgot and or just don't know how to use. the dreams were the reason i became interested in levitation, since it felt awesome. lol.

I

i know about astral projection. it was something i was interested in for a while, but i've heard stories of people being attacked and seeing weird looking creatures, and i don't think i'm ready to encounter anything strange out there yet, be it good or evil.

T

i've heard that witches can astral project with ease, but i have also heard stories of witches that can fly on the physical plane. on destination truth they went to ireland to investigate a town where there are supposed devil worshipers and where many people have claimed to see witches flying on brooms. this one man even claimed he spoke to the devil himself. (not saying it's true, but i've heard of it)

i've actually read online that the third eye is one of the chakras associated with levitation, but i don't want to meditate on any chakras. i'm still a newb when it comes to chakras, but i've heard that if you open one chakra it can negatively affect the other ones or something. something with the flow of energy.

anyway,

thanks for the advice!

Well,I am a "witch",for lack of a better word,and I cannot project at will. I can,but I believe I misused it in past lives,so I am grounded,so to speak.

And yes,there are lots of creepies on the astral plane.It's essentially,the "other side".

It's where we go when we dream.

You are not protected when you project,as much as you are when you dream .

You can find demons and loved ones there .

And the pineal gland is Inside a chakra,but don't hold that against it.

Meditate on it anyway,as its important.

The pineal gland is much more than a chakra.

In my dreams,I must concentrate to fly.its absolutely a mentally controlled event.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

thank you for understanding that, but i have to disagree on the part i put in bold. well, kind of disagree. it is something that would be easy to prove, but it's not something that would be easy for people to believe. i've seen some fake videos, and i've seen some what to seem to be genuine telekinesis videos, and people always find something to prove it's fake. even if every angle is recorded, people are still going to believe it's fake. whether it's breath, wind, vibrations, magnets, another person, strings, etc, there's always an excuse. the only way people are officially going to believe it's real is if it's acknowledged in the science field, and i'm pretty sure they're never going to announce it's existence.

OK that's true, I shouldn't have used the word prove. But easy to demonstrate. And if all trick variables are removed it would make it an interesting video.

• Like 1

Come on guys. He just wants solid advice .How old he is,nd what he has accomplished,is not up for debate .

Make nice .

Well,I am a "witch",for lack of a better word,and I cannot project at will. I can,but I believe I misused it in past lives,so I am grounded,so to speak.

lol. i know not every witch can astral project at will. and not that it's any of my business or matters, but do you worship Satan? just curious.

And the pineal gland is Inside a chakra,but don't hold that against it.

Meditate on it anyway,as its important.

The pineal gland is much more than a chakra.

really? i mean, i know the pineal gland is actually a body part, but i'm still a bit confused on the subject. have you had any experiences with the pineal gland you wouldn't mind sharing? i'd greatly appreciate it.

In my dreams,I must concentrate to fly.its absolutely a mentally controlled event.

that's cool. i've always had a feeling that my levitation dreams have a meaning. like some higher being wants me to develop it or something. idk. as a child, before i even knew telekinesis and biokinesis existed and had interests in them, i had dreams about them as well. only 4 telekinesis dreams and 2 biokinesis. then years later i find out it's possible. coincidence? idk. lol.

Come on guys. He just wants solid advice .How old he is,nd what he has accomplished,is not up for debate .

Make nice .

thank you! it's okay though. i knew someone was bound to make an unwanted comment.

Well, if you could film your tk, such as the chapstick under a clear glass, that would be good.

I happen to believe in the possibility of tk.

OK that's true, I shouldn't have used the word prove. But easy to demonstrate. And if all trick variables are removed it would make it an interesting video.

i'm definitely considering it, just to see what you have to say. i think everyone, at least everyone with good intentions, deserves to know what they're capable of.

Well, if you could film your tk, such as the chapstick under a clear glass, that would be good.

I happen to believe in the possibility of tk.

good idea. i didn't think of the clear glass. :) if i make one i'll send one to you too.

...Hav--have you actually recognized the shape of the objects that you claim you're moving? Both the chap-stick case and the marker I presume are both cylinders. Even the slightest breeze coming through a window could make them move, not to mention all the other rational explanations you're overlooking just because you want to believe in superpowers.