Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 6 votes

Ask a Psychopath

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#1    Druidus-Logos

Druidus-Logos

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:03 PM

I know, in a very personal way, a diagnosed psychopath.  He is very high functioning and intelligent, and he's been a "friend" of mine for years.  We've discussed everything under the sun, and I actually have a deep respect for the mind of this man.  For a long time, I've been asking him to make an account here to post his unique and interesting point of view.  Unfortunately, he is unwilling to do so.  However, he's agreed to let me relay questions to him and allow me to post his answers.

I know this might not interest everyone, but I do know a few people who will really enjoy this chance.

The only rule is:

Any questions are allowed, but no attacks purely on the basis of his psychopathy.  I'll relay his direct answer, and he will withhold information if he thinks it necessary.

This is your chance, folks.  Learn about the mind of a psychopath, directly from one.  I'm sure this will be an enlightening and intriguing thread.

~I am a dark melody of chaos and order, a shadowed figure painted upon the heavens of dusk.~
Censorship has always been used as a tool to subjugate minority ideas, regardless of validity.  Used to delegitimize certain points of view.  This kind of arbitary censorship will always be an injustice to humanity; it tries to brush ideas under the rug.  It forces the adoption of certain mainstream views, making it impossible to teach, learn, or speak about ideas that the censors disagree with.  This will always be unethical.

#2    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,013 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:06 PM

Are you sure you don't mean sociopath?  What has he done to be classified a physcho?

#3    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:06 PM

View PostDruidus-Logos, on 05 July 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

I know, in a very personal way, a diagnosed psychopath.  He is very high functioning and intelligent, and he's been a "friend" of mine for years.  We've discussed everything under the sun, and I actually have a deep respect for the mind of this man.  For a long time, I've been asking him to make an account here to post his unique and interesting point of view.  Unfortunately, he is unwilling to do so.  However, he's agreed to let me relay questions to him and allow me to post his answers.

I know this might not interest everyone, but I do know a few people who will really enjoy this chance.

The only rule is:

Any questions are allowed, but no attacks purely on the basis of his psychopathy.  I'll relay his direct answer, and he will withhold information if he thinks it necessary.

This is your chance, folks.  Learn about the mind of a psychopath, directly from one.  I'm sure this will be an enlightening and intriguing thread.

What does he see as the difference between a normal thinking person and himself?
Has he always been that way?

#4    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:08 PM

Interesting idea, Druid. Welcome back bro, the True Crime section is not the same without you my friend. :)

First: what kind of psychopath is he; primary, secondary, distempered ??

What is his view of the world ?? He hates women ?? I want to know if he sees other human beings as being nothing more than objects.

Thank you. :)

#5    Druidus-Logos

Druidus-Logos

Psychic Spy

• 1,109 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:36 PM

Are you sure you don't mean sociopath?  What has he done to be classified a physcho?

I mean psychopath.  I'm not sure what definition you are using; to me, a sociopath is a psychopath who has had his environment mold him into what he is, rather than being born that way.

Interesting idea, Druid. Welcome back bro, the True Crime section is not the same without you my friend.

Thanks, friend.  :D

First: what kind of psychopath is he; primary, secondary, distempered ??

He is a primary psychopath; however, he still has some experience of anxiety/fear.

What is his view of the world ?? He hates women ?? I want to know if he sees other human beings as being nothing more than objects.

"The world is a playground.  I don't hate women, but I wouldn't feel any 'negative emotions' if I were to harm them.  As a child, and even into my teenaged years, I did see other people basically as objects.  The world was about finding pleasure, for me, in the easiest way I could.  I mastered the art of manipulating those around me, and because I was skilled at this I became seen amongst my associates as a paragon of virtue.

Now I have learned, intellectually, the true nature of other humans.  I no longer treat them as objects.  I have a deeper appreciation for the mind within the shell.  That said, I am still far more important than they are.  I obviously recognize that this is what my mind is saying, that it is a feeling generated by my unique brain structure.  Still, I cannot change that, to me, there is nothing wrong with manipulation of the lesser humans I have encountered.  I just do this in a more "ethical" manner, at least nowadays.

I don't even think hate is the right word for what I feel for other people.  I just see them as tools, to be used as such.  They allow me to do so.  Ever since I had my child, I've looked at this as pack behaviour.  My pack, like a wolf pack, includes my family (my child) and my current mate.  My friends are included, if I truly value their presence.  But anyone outside the pack is not to be treated the same.

I would lie to anyone, even in the pack.  But I don't destroy the tools I value the most.  I don't piss in my own cereal."

~I am a dark melody of chaos and order, a shadowed figure painted upon the heavens of dusk.~
Censorship has always been used as a tool to subjugate minority ideas, regardless of validity.  Used to delegitimize certain points of view.  This kind of arbitary censorship will always be an injustice to humanity; it tries to brush ideas under the rug.  It forces the adoption of certain mainstream views, making it impossible to teach, learn, or speak about ideas that the censors disagree with.  This will always be unethical.

#6    Druidus-Logos

Druidus-Logos

Psychic Spy

• 1,109 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:42 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 05 July 2012 - 07:06 PM, said:

What does he see as the difference between a normal thinking person and himself?
Has he always been that way?

"Other people are simple yet complex.  They are guided by emotions.  I am purely logical, and I do what I want based on my interpretation of this.  I have always been this way.  Neurotypicals are weak, they are unable to be themselves and are chained to the perceptions of other humans.  I am ME.  I will always be ME.  And anyone like me is truly free.  Truly able to do anything.  My operating system comes with more features than other ones, in some ways.  And in others, I lack.  Yet, the features I lack seem to be glitches; they seem to weaken and lessen the power of others.  I am glad that I am different.  It makes me superior, though others might not see it due too the masks I put on."

#7    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:58 PM

View PostDruidus-Logos, on 05 July 2012 - 07:42 PM, said:

"Other people are simple yet complex.  They are guided by emotions.  I am purely logical, and I do what I want based on my interpretation of this.  I have always been this way.  Neurotypicals are weak, they are unable to be themselves and are chained to the perceptions of other humans.  I am ME.  I will always be ME.  And anyone like me is truly free.  Truly able to do anything.  My operating system comes with more features than other ones, in some ways.  And in others, I lack.  Yet, the features I lack seem to be glitches; they seem to weaken and lessen the power of others.  I am glad that I am different.  It makes me superior, though others might not see it due too the masks I put on."

This sounds like he has adopted the identity of a robot.

If you are a complete jerk to your friend does it upset him?

#8    JonathanVonErich

JonathanVonErich

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:00 PM

Thanks for answering my questions. :D

#9    Druidus-Logos

Druidus-Logos

Psychic Spy

• 1,109 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:05 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 05 July 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

This sounds like he has adopted the identity of a robot.

If you are a complete jerk to your friend does it upset him?

I'm not sure if you're asking him or me.  I've never been a complete jerk to him, and he says that obviously it irritates others if he doesn't apply the right mask to the situation.

#10    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:06 PM

View PostDruidus-Logos, on 05 July 2012 - 08:05 PM, said:

I'm not sure if you're asking him or me.  I've never been a complete jerk to him, and he says that obviously it irritates others if he doesn't apply the right mask to the situation.

Try being a jerk to him to see if it upsets him.

If it does explain to him thats why he should treat others correctly because otherwise they feel like that too. See if the cogs go around.

#11    Druidus-Logos

Druidus-Logos

Psychic Spy

• 1,109 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:14 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 05 July 2012 - 08:06 PM, said:

Try being a jerk to him to see if it upsets him.

If it does explain to him thats why he should treat others correctly because otherwise they feel like that too. See if the cogs go around.

"You think like that because you are neurotypical.  Ha!  My pack loves me.  I am good to those who deserve it, and, IMO, that includes my pack.  Do you think that I would have talked to your pal D-L if he had disrespected me as you advise?  Look, I'm not your everyday ****up.  I know that the way I deal with other people is "wrong", at least by normal standards.  That doesn't mean I give two ****s about how they feel."

#12    Anomy91

Anomy91

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:17 PM

Interesting topic. I live with a person I believe has psychopathic tendencies, although he is not nearly as intelligent as this friend of yours appear to be.

Generally psychopaths lack in planning for the future or motivation too build a better future for themselves.

Could you ask him where does he see himself in 10 years?

#13    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

View PostDruidus-Logos, on 05 July 2012 - 08:14 PM, said:

"You think like that because you are neurotypical.  Ha!  My pack loves me.  I am good to those who deserve it, and, IMO, that includes my pack.  Do you think that I would have talked to your pal D-L if he had disrespected me as you advise?  Look, I'm not your everyday ****up.  I know that the way I deal with other people is "wrong", at least by normal standards.  That doesn't mean I give two ****s about how they feel."

To him -
Why is the way you deal with other people wrong?
Why arent you bothered by how they feel?
Why do you care how your pack views you?
Why would you stop talking to DL if he disrespected you and you have no feelings?

Edited by Mr Right Wing, 05 July 2012 - 08:28 PM.

#14    Anomy91

Anomy91

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:38 PM

Another Question, Ask him what he sees as being "productive" in his unique point of view.

#15    Druidus-Logos

Druidus-Logos

Psychic Spy

• 1,109 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:39 PM

View PostAnomy91, on 05 July 2012 - 08:17 PM, said:

Interesting topic. I live with a person I believe has psychopathic tendencies, although he is not nearly as intelligent as this friend of yours appear to be.

Generally psychopaths lack in planning for the future or motivation too build a better future for themselves.

Could you ask him where does he see himself in 10 years?

"I'm currently pursuing a political career.  In ten years, I'll be where I want to be, politically.  I'm very aware of the deficits that are attributed to psychopaths.  For almost five years I've planned this, and I'm not letting it fail.  I'm not the average psychopath, and I will not allow myself to be destroyed by the false perceptions of the neurotypical masses."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users