Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pub punters terrorised by bum-pinching ghost

Still Waters

Terrified regulars at the Queen’s Arms have been keeping their backs to the wall since they realised the randy ghost was stalking the bar.

And it has become so bothersome that the exasperated owners have had called in a team of ghostbusters to give the saucy spook the bum’s rush.

Staff at the Birmingham city centre boozer have nicknamed the ghost Grasper after they described feeling a “firm pinch” to the buttocks.

arrow3.gifRead more...

I really dont think a ghost/spirit would crossover simply to pinch someones ****.

If it could make people aware of its existence, i reckon pinching someones **** would be pretty low down on its things to do list ;)

They usually don't know they are dead, which is why they do odd things that they would do when alive, like pinching pretty girls behinds.

I might go check this one out as I only live a bus ride away from the pub.

So when I stagger home drunk my excuse will be I was ghost hunting. :P

Wow free advertising and maybe a sexual harassment case.lol

i have only joined this forum been going over some of the topics i would not want to be drinking in this pub but i can under stand how the owner of this pub is feeling

reminds me of this building i use to patrol with another security guard were a nun hung her self in the bell tower

They usually don't know they are dead, which is why they do odd things that they would do when alive, like pinching pretty girls behinds.

What if the ghost is female?

I wonder if this pincher has gotten someone else in trouble.

I might go check this one out as I only live a bus ride away from the pub.

So when I stagger home drunk my excuse will be I was ghost hunting. :P

Why can't anything like this be reported near me?

I guess I am lucky enough to have Bigfoot.....

Let us know how it goes, I am betting it is very exagerated, and people there will laugh about it.

• 1 month later...

I think this is just a story that was started by a middle aged women who hasn't seen any action for decades.

Edited by thescriptofthebridge
  • Like 1

I think this is just a story that was started by a middle aged women who hasn't seen any action for decades.

LOL! Sounds good.