Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Never before seen footage

ufo

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#106    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:34 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 25 January 2013 - 06:14 AM, said:

When they 'zig zagged', did they move as slow as an airliner while doing that?  They never moved impossibly fast, is what I'm getting at.  Zig-zagging would tell me they were fast, as I've seen that before also.

You've seen something similar? love to hear it, what you think it is?

be back tomorrow

Edited by SwampgasBalloonBoy, 25 January 2013 - 06:36 AM.

#107    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,752 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:08 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 25 January 2013 - 06:29 AM, said:

I can't be sure of the limit of what can be achieved. But to assume that if human can't do it, then it can't be don't by anyone anywhere is bs. If you don't think that way, then I apologizes.

Just to clarify, I do not think like that. Humans are insignificant. Mother Nature decides, and we have no choice but to follow. All of us, alien, animal, planet, and Psyche101.

Like I say, Michio Kaku will tell you exactly the same thing in that most excellent series.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#108    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,752 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:10 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 25 January 2013 - 06:34 AM, said:

You've seen something similar? love to hear it, what you think it is?

be back tomorrow

If I Might be so bold, I can help here :D

LINK

Quite fascinating. I find such recollections far more interesting than things like Roswell or Kecksburg. And more plausible. Although the way SP takes the p*** all the time here, and out of everyone, ya gotta wonder LOL :w00t:  (jks)

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#109    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,381 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 25 January 2013 - 07:10 AM, said:

'

Thanks, psyche.  I think I should probably bookmark that page.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#110    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

From psyches link,...

"What are the people seeing in the New Mexico skies? Is it unknown military aircraft or extraterrestrial disks? That is up to the reader to decide".

Is it just me, or is this is how all UFO cases seem to end?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#111    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 25 January 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

'

Thanks, psyche.  I think I should probably bookmark that page.

Two days later, you and your brother saw it shoot up in the atmosphere. where did it begin, near the ground as before? How long were you able to see it before it shot up?  did it make any "crazy" maneuver before it shot up?

#112    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,381 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 25 January 2013 - 08:52 PM, said:

Two days later, you and your brother saw it shoot up in the atmosphere. where did it begin, near the ground as before? How long were you able to see it before it shot up?  did it make any "crazy" maneuver before it shot up?

It started in the same spot I had found it before.  It didn't move until we both focused on it, both saying we thought it was just a plane, then it shot up.  I really wished it would've buzzed me again with him there this time.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#113    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 25 January 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

It started in the same spot I had found it before.  It didn't move until we both focused on it, both saying we thought it was just a plane, then it shot up.  I really wished it would've buzzed me again with him there this time.

Do you have a feeling that that it was noticing you, watching you?

#114    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,381 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 25 January 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

Do you have a feeling that that it was noticing you, watching you?

Almost like like it knew it had been seen and just bolted.  When I was alone the first time, it seemed like a warning since it buzzed me.  That's the one that left me shaken.

#115    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 25 January 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

Almost like like it knew it had been seen and just bolted.  When I was alone the first time, it seemed like a warning since it buzzed me.  That's the one that left me shaken.

Abviously a HOAX.   Or an owl. :P

Edited by DBunker, 25 January 2013 - 09:31 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#116    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 25 January 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

Yep, I had the same feeling. There was no particular reason for my bro and I to look up. No sound, nothing. But we did, kind of like an instinct, or just a coincidence. We saw them for a moment, flying straight, seemed almost unremarkable. . then they make a sudden "zig zag" maneuvers, as if noticing we were watching. and putting on a show? I know it sound weird, but it is what it is.

#117    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,381 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:40 PM

And what you saw was a perfectly round sphere?

Spheres, I should say.

#118    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 25 January 2013 - 09:40 PM, said:

And what you saw was a perfectly round sphere?

Spheres, I should say.

I can't really say with 100% certainty, but based on where we were standing and how high up they were, yes, it appeared that way. two round silvery objects.

#119    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,381 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

Very interesting, especially since I'm in a neighboring state.

Have you looked for them again?

#120    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 25 January 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

Very interesting, especially since I'm in a neighboring state.

Have you looked for them again?

Not really, I would look up into the sky from time to time hoping I could see something similar. but no luck. I just have a feeling this is once in a lifetime kind of thing. I am not really obsessed with looking for it really, other than going on this forum trying to hear from other who had seen UFOs such as yourself.

Also tagged with ufo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users