Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

WTC exploding man. Anyone seen this?

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#16    W Tell

W Tell

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:47 AM

View PostMID, on 13 June 2012 - 01:10 AM, said:

That's  "intelligent".
If you're going to attempt a sarcastic remark about someone, and attack the intelligence of their post, one might at least spell the word correctly. :w00t:
How does mispelling a word detract from a conversation.

View PostMID, on 13 June 2012 - 01:10 AM, said:

Oh, and by the way, we'd take proof of a demolition, if that wasn't simply imaginative constructs of CT mindsets..
But it is, and all these years later, not a one of you has presented anything but speculation about your contention.

"We'd". Really "We'd"? Dud honostly....

Edited by W Tell, 13 June 2012 - 02:50 AM.

#17    W Tell

W Tell

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:12 AM

View PostChrlzs, on 12 June 2012 - 12:23 PM, said:

Err, say what?  Explosions obviously don't require an air pressure buildup to happen..  but I'm guessing you probably just said it backwards.  But I'm afraid you can have an explosion without *significant* air pressure buildup.  If there *is* a significant blast of air, it is most likely to be from a collapsing ceiling segment.  There are also some, but not many, 'explosive' sources within buildings that might be responsible..  But even assuming that the conspiracy was true - any explosive that caused *that* was clearly a complete failure - such charges are extremely tightly directed and *very* unlikely to waste their energy blowing lots of air outwards...
You know what an explosion is. There's a reason we don't just throw a bullet on top of some gunpowder light it, and expect it to go somewhere.. Don't play dumb.

That's just silly - the area is obviously suffering from a great deal of damage, there are fires blazing - collapsing walls and ceilings, or even combustible chemicals in, say a cleaning cupboard could be causing all sorts of effects and blowouts.  What's more a bit of lateral thinking should tell you that with things like liftshafts and air con ducts, there are numerous connections between floors, and a presure buildup in some areas might take quite a convoluted path before finding the weakest escape point.
What's silly is making an excuse that any force would be directed through A/C ducts and liftshafts. They'll dillute the effect, as those systems are not focused on one spot but the outlets are disperesed through out the many floors. Even more silly is combustible chemicals in a closet creating that effect.  Rather than trying to pull something out of your..., I would be interested in a real analysis of the video.

I'm sure you would rather dismiss such musings with simplistic one line claims that try to reduce very complex scenarios to little black and white cameos..  But that isn't how the real world works.  And it's why armchair 'expert' pronoucements count for pretty much nuthin.  Mine are equally valuable, of course, but I'll let the esteemed readers judge who has put a bit of thought into their work, and who hasn't..
  Thanks for being condecending.

#18    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:14 AM

View PostW Tell, on 13 June 2012 - 12:38 AM, said:

Anything "but a demolition is fine by you. Cool.
That's not what I said.  Go back and read it again or have someone fluent in English explain it to you.  Link to post.

Truthers haven't got that market covered. As you've shown above, you'll take "anything" over a demolition.
That's not what I said.  Go back and read it again or have someone fluent in English explain it to you.  Link to post.

Truthfull, to say the most.
And?

#19    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,085 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:23 AM

View PostW Tell, on 13 June 2012 - 03:12 AM, said:

What's silly is making an excuse that any force would be directed through A/C ducts and liftshafts. They'll dillute the effect, as those systems are not focused on one spot but the outlets are disperesed through out the many floors.
This gibberish is why you will not be getting further bites from me.  First you dismiss it as silly, but then you admit it will have some effect but don't bother trying to quantify it.. and in the process reveal you haven't a CLUE about how AC ducts work and how they DO focus air movements.  And yes, I imagine you don't know why I say that - but folks who do know the topic will know..  Try thinking about it.

And I'm absolutely certain that no-one noticed that you completely avoided the bits about the more likely ceiling collapse cause.  Don't worry, I won't bring it up again so your methods are safely hidden... :D

Even more silly
Yes, your comments are just that.

And like I said, the readers will judge.

Thanks for being condecending.
Oh, how quaint and ironic..

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#20    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

a paid-up member of the “tin foil hat brigade”

• 24,422 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:40 AM

This is why it's absolutely no point arguing with conspiracy theorists. Their position is always "you prove that it's not whatever I want it to be", and a one-frame clip on a video is enough to provide all the evidence they could possibly need to prove their argument, but if anyone else can't say for sure what it might be (on account of it being far too brief and fuzzy to be able to make anything at all out), then that means that it must be what the conspiracy Theorist wants it to be.
I'm sure this is entirely logical, in the minds of the people who wish to promote Conspiracies, at any rate.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#21    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:12 PM

View Post747400, on 13 June 2012 - 08:40 AM, said:

This is why it's absolutely no point arguing with conspiracy theorists. Their position is always "you prove that it's not whatever I want it to be", and a one-frame clip on a video is enough to provide all the evidence they could possibly need to prove their argument, but if anyone else can't say for sure what it might be (on account of it being far too brief and fuzzy to be able to make anything at all out), then that means that it must be what the conspiracy Theorist wants it to be.
I'm sure this is entirely logical, in the minds of the people who wish to promote Conspiracies, at any rate.

This rather re-states a theory I put forth some time ago regarding CTs and HBs.  One which I have re-stated many times:

CT people WANT TO BELIEVE.
They don't want to know, they ant to believe, and they construct anything out of nothing in order to support their desire to believe.

:tsu:

#22    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:13 PM

View PostW Tell, on 13 June 2012 - 02:47 AM, said:

How does mispelling a word detract from a conversation.

When you attack someone's intelligence...you'd better be intelligent.

#23    W Tell

W Tell

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:10 AM

Funny. I post a thread showing an explosion. I ask for opinions of what it may be. I'm still waiting for anyone to debunk it, but in the meantime I get attacked.  

I'm open to options, though Chriz's opinion of air ducts are useless, his floor collapse makes a bit of since.

Guy's, dubunk the video. Quit attacking the messenger. I'm looking for a sane resolution to this..

What are we seeing?

Edited by W Tell, 14 June 2012 - 01:23 AM.

#24    W Tell

W Tell

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:11 AM

View PostChrlzs, on 13 June 2012 - 08:23 AM, said:

This gibberish is why you will not be getting further bites from me.  First you dismiss it as silly, but then you admit it will have some effect but don't bother trying to quantify it.. and in the process reveal you haven't a CLUE about how AC ducts work and how they DO focus air movements.  And yes, I imagine you don't know why I say that - but folks who do know the topic will know..  Try thinking about it.

And I'm absolutely certain that no-one noticed that you completely avoided the bits about the more likely ceiling collapse cause.  Don't worry, I won't bring it up again so your methods are safely hidden... :D

Yes, your comments are just that.

And like I said, the readers will judge.

Oh, how quaint and ironic..

Bye.

#25    W Tell

W Tell

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:47 AM

View PostMID, on 13 June 2012 - 11:13 PM, said:

When you attack someone's intelligence...you'd better be intelligent.
Or a good spell check...right? Grammer Nazis are the same no matter where we go. Never bring anything to the discussion.

#26    W Tell

W Tell

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:38 AM

View Post747400, on 13 June 2012 - 08:40 AM, said:

I've not claimed that. Since no one can say if it's real or fake, we'll have to deal with it as real. I don't have to make an assumption at all if this video is for real. In the end, if you read the thread, you'll find out I'm looking for an explanation on what we see.

I haven't jumped the gun by calling this footage an explosion. It is. No one yet can show me how it was faked. If they do, I'll drop it quickly.

No one deny's my intentions on this. I'm not promoting a Conpiracy theory. It's new evidence.. maybe... that needs analysis.

That's all.

What are you scared of?

#27    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:10 AM

W Tell, you don't seem to get the message? :) ..everyone just wants the 911 event to 'go away', it didn't happen.. you know what i mean? get with the program.

cave dwellers with box cutters masterminded it and outfoxed the mightiest nation on earth.

jesus dude, didn't that pristine hijacker passport floating down from the impact spell it out for you?

case closed.

..and we got saddam, right? ..and gadaffi

now line up for your food stamps, bar-code and vaccinations like a good sheep already, the kardashians are on at 8:00, be there or be square

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#28    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,921 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:26 AM

View PostW Tell, on 14 June 2012 - 03:38 AM, said:

I haven't jumped the gun by calling this footage an explosion. It is. No one yet can show me how it was faked. If they do, I'll drop it quickly.

It looks like an explosion - a short, focussed burst of pressure.

I don't think it due to a floor falling in - this could not occur at such an isolated point, apparently below the fire zone, and neither are the core and perimeter truss connections likely to fail simultaneously giving the piston action required to generate the pressure - no, not a floor failure.

What other suggestions have we?  Hmm cleaning substances :blush:

How about an explosive charge?

The timing and location of the footage would be useful.  Is that the East face of WTC2?

PS It matches the 'squibs' seen during collapse... though the building is not yet collapsing... interesting.

Edited by Q24, 14 June 2012 - 10:30 AM.

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#29    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:22 AM

Well, I'm gonna point out the obvious.

The Bee Gees.

How Deep is Your Love? :clap:

#30    Dougal

Dougal

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:42 AM

View PostW Tell, on 14 June 2012 - 01:10 AM, said:

Funny. I post a thread showing an explosion. I ask for opinions of what it may be. I'm still waiting for anyone to debunk it, but in the meantime I get attacked.  

I'm open to options, though Chriz's opinion of air ducts are useless, his floor collapse makes a bit of since.

Guy's, dubunk the video. Quit attacking the messenger. I'm looking for a sane resolution to this..

What are we seeing?

Debunk what? It's a video...it shows something coming outta the building. There's nothing there to debunk. There's plenty to debunk however on a theory of it being an explosive charge.

Anyway, you want an explanation? T'was Superman. There you go.

"Science is simply common sense at its best that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic." Thomas Henry Huxley English biologist.
"Shall I refuse my dinner because I do not fully understand the process of digestion?" Oliver Heaviside English physicist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users