Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

IPB 3 status and support

• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#286    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,011 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 05 October 2009 - 06:33 PM

You can do that, as I say you need to go to your profile and click "Find Topics" ( not "Find Posts" ) on the left hand side, the search results will come up showing all the topics you've posted in and the last poster for each of these is shown on the right hand column.

Here's an example screenshot for yours:

Attached File  bifftopics.jpg   67.57K   9 downloads

#287    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,103 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:20 PM

View PostSaru, on 05 October 2009 - 06:33 PM, said:

You can do that, as I say you need to go to your profile and click "Find Topics" ( not "Find Posts" ) on the left hand side, the search results will come up showing all the topics you've posted in and the last poster for each of these is shown on the right hand column.

Here's an example screenshot for yours:

Attachment bifftopics.jpg
I already know that. It used to show up the same exact way for posts as well. :P

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#288    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,011 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:02 AM

I've checked the official Invision Board forums and the "Find Posts" page is the same there as it is here both in this version and in the newer development release that's currently being tested there. That said i've checked some older forums and on the older ones the "Find Posts" page does show the last poster info in the same way as on the "Find Topics" page, so i'm not sure if this is a change made by design or if its a bug.

I'll submit a report on there and see if its intended to be that way.

#289    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,011 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:08 PM

Well it appears that this is by design so it doesn't look as though its going to be changed unfortunately, the latest update patch that we will be implementing soon maintains the same 'Last Poster Info' on the 'Find Posts' page.

#290    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,011 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:45 AM

Update

Another update patch was implemented this morning, there are a couple of glitches with the search functions that I am currently working to resolve, as always please let me know if you run in to any bugs.

#291    behaviour???

behaviour???

Saru's Slave

• 6,763 posts

• Its is when aspirations come in toe with destiny, are great men manifested

Posted 17 October 2009 - 10:23 AM

Has the symbol that appear on the address bar after the forums have been fully loaded changed?...i think the symbol before was better

ThaNKS
B???

Posted Image

#292    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,011 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 10:33 AM

Looks like the Invision Board default icon has been uploaded by accident, that's the UM one uploaded again now.

#293    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,011 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 01:07 PM

Update

The search functions should now be working properly again.

#294    behaviour???

behaviour???

Saru's Slave

• 6,763 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 04:51 PM

View PostSaru, on 17 October 2009 - 10:33 AM, said:

Looks like the Invision Board default icon has been uploaded by accident, that's the UM one uploaded again now.
Unfortunately there is no change made whatsoever...I think re uploading will help

thanks
B???

Posted Image

#295    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,011 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 05:20 PM

If you are still seeing the wrong one then its because you are viewing a cached copy in your browser, if you clear out your temporary internet files it should help.

#296    behaviour???

behaviour???

Saru's Slave

• 6,763 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 04:43 PM

View PostSaru, on 17 October 2009 - 05:20 PM, said:

If you are still seeing the wrong one then its because you are viewing a cached copy in your browser, if you clear out your temporary internet files it should help.
That helped...

Thanks
B???

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users