Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Baby shot in the face.

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,151 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:36 AM

I was reading various news reports on this and I too am speechless.
Every time I think about it I find myself shaking my head in horror.

#32    Betrayal of Humanity

Betrayal of Humanity

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

• Hitch your wagon to a star... -Emerson

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

Mom, Aunt arrested for giving false information.

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=18816907

Edited by Betrayal of Humanity, 27 March 2013 - 06:53 AM.

"The advocates of abortion on demand falsely assume two things: that women must suffer if the lives of unborn children are legally protected; and that women can only attain equality by having the legal option of destroying their innocent offspring in the womb." --  Robert Casey

#33    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

plea insanity .. or mental disorder suddenly the shooter get to be the victim
commited to mental institution for a year or 2 .. and released for recovering
and put out on the streets again to kill another baby .. justice served ! pfft
anything less than death is mockery of justice

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#34    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,752 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:28 PM

View PostBetrayal of Humanity, on 27 March 2013 - 06:53 AM, said:

Nice find, thanks. People lie and mislead police all the time, so I had to see what reasons they had for felony charges. From the article;

"We arrested [the women] last night and brought them back to headquarters, where we afforded them the opportunity to make additional statements," Chief Matt Doering of the Glynn County Police told The Associated Press Tuesday. "That information led us to other witnesses ... [who] led us to an area where the gun was disposed of."

There has to be something more to it. I suspect it's simply the fact that they were lying about the whereabouts of the perp and trying to cover for him.

#35    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:47 PM

View PostBetrayal of Humanity, on 27 March 2013 - 06:53 AM, said:

I can't believe they lied to the cops about that boys alibi. This "gang culture" c*** needs to go away. It is destroying our society. Why do this kids think life is worthless and killing is okay? How can they have no regard for life?

#36    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,752 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:45 PM

View PostKowalski, on 27 March 2013 - 12:47 PM, said:

This "gang culture" c*** needs to go away. It is destroying our society. Why do this kids think life is worthless and killing is okay? How can they have no regard for life?

Because the media, Hollywood and the music industry make big money on promoting this gangsta culture. Bill Cosby has spoken out about this many times.

The accused killer still has a Myspace site (it may down now) with the usual gangsta baggage. His biggest shout-out is his boast of "Crips for life!".

So, I blame the above industries and government for being too weak-kneed to stop it. That and lack of proper parenting, i.e. no fathers are to be seen anywhere. That in turn seems to be part of the macho culture of siring as many offspring as possible, then moving on.

#37    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

View Postredhen, on 27 March 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

Because the media, Hollywood and the music industry make big money on promoting this gangsta culture. Bill Cosby has spoken out about this many times.

The accused killer still has a Myspace site (it may down now) with the usual gangsta baggage. His biggest shout-out is his boast of "Crips for life!".

So, I blame the above industries and government for being too weak-kneed to stop it. That and lack of proper parenting, i.e. no fathers are to be seen anywhere. That in turn seems to be part of the macho culture of siring as many offspring as possible, then moving on.

I agree with you on that. There is no home life for these teens, the mothers are probably big crack heads living on welfare, and they ignore their kids and let them run loose. Then, when they do something like this, "Oh, my baby is a good kid..." :no:

#38    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

View Postredhen, on 27 March 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

If someone does speak out about this trash culture that is promoted Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will pop up telling everyone how the people speaking out are just doing it out of hate and racism.Want to find out where a lot of our gun crimes and deaths come from in all these charts?Take a guess,keep it quiet,because you are probably right but PC culture doesnt want you to believe it   ;)

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#39    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 27 March 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

If someone does speak out about this trash culture that is promoted Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will pop up telling everyone how the people speaking out are just doing it out of hate and racism.Want to find out where a lot of our gun crimes and deaths come from in all these charts?Take a guess,keep it quiet,because you are probably right but PC culture doesnt want you to believe it   ;)

Ahh...the old "race" card gets played. Same thing happens when you say you don't like Obama. You get labeled "racist".

#40    regi

regi

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:54 PM

Incredibly, this young man lived to tell an incomprehensible, utterly senseless crime.

#41    rimbaudelaire

rimbaudelaire

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

View PostHilander, on 24 March 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

I read about this the other day.  The 17 year old is being tried as an adult so he might get the death penalty.  He would deserve it too.

It takes a person to pull the trigger the gun doesn't do it by itself.

No Death Penalty in Georgia.

#42    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,752 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

View Postregi, on 31 March 2013 - 03:54 PM, said:

Incredibly, this young man lived to tell an incomprehensible, utterly senseless crime.

Soon as I heard Detroit, and how cops there on the east side don't even get out of there cars to help, I didn't need to watch anymore. Reminds me of the cops in New Orleans during Katrina who fled the city. NOPD does not stand for New Orleans Police Dept., it stand for Not Our Problem Dude.

More senseless violence out of Chicagoland today too, and so it goes ....

Edited by redhen, 31 March 2013 - 05:15 PM.

#43    CuriousLittleOne

CuriousLittleOne

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

View Postsupervike, on 23 March 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

I can't say I'm a strong proponent of the Death Penalty.  But this changes my mind.  These animals deserve to die.

http://www.huffingto..._n_2931273.html

View PostKowalski, on 24 March 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

No, she will not. :cry:

I don't care how old these kids are they should be EXECUTED!!

cant aggree more, but then their suffering is cut short, killing them wont cause them thesame pain as we and the poor mum feel.
killing them = their easy way out

Posted Image

#44    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:50 AM

These gang banging dregs  of society need to be completely eliminated. I am sick and disgusted that everytime I read the news I hear of another baby being killed or another child or innocent person being killed because these lowlifes have turned cities into  war zones. They are scum who wouldn't even be living if it weren't for welfare.

#45    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,221 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

An entire culture of animals.  To cover up for that piece of filth is almost as vile as what the crime was.

This is what is turning our country into a 3rd world has been.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users