Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Human evolution aided by dogs

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,032 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:41 AM

Human evolution aided by dogs
Posted Image
Click here to watch video - 02:28s

We have an extraordinary relationship with dogs - closer than with any other animal on the planet.

#2    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,306 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:54 PM

We are who we are today due to dogs.

When my son was very little I told him about the special bond humans have with dogs. His response said it all, "I know, 'cause DOG is GOD spelled backwards!".

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#3    Artaxerxes

Artaxerxes

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:59 PM

Puppies love to eat human excrement.  They love it.  I suspicion that wolf puppies aren't much different.  Young wolves probably stayed close to human camps so they could "clean up" after humans defecated.   It was a "win-win" situation for humans.  The wolves ate their excrement and the wolves got all those extra vitamins and minerals in the excrement.

#4    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,332 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:07 PM

View PostLilly, on 04 May 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

We are who we are today due to dogs.

When my son was very little I told him about the special bond humans have with dogs. His response said it all, "I know, 'cause DOG is GOD spelled backwards!".

:nw:   :nw:   :clap:   :clap:   :tsu:   :tsu:   :tu:   :tu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#5    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,332 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:14 PM

View PostArtaxerxes, on 04 May 2013 - 04:59 PM, said:

Puppies love to eat human excrement.  They love it.  I suspicion that wolf puppies aren't much different.  Young wolves probably stayed close to human camps so they could "clean up" after humans defecated.   It was a "win-win" situation for humans.  The wolves ate their excrement and the wolves got all those extra vitamins and minerals in the excrement.

No, they did and do not. They fend for themselves, they stay away from people as much as possible. They are pack animals, and devoted to their packs ( families ). They hunt together, and eat together. They are very timid, and wary of humans. They do not want to be seen by that filth.They are extremelly intelligent ( and not dumb enough to eat human poop )

Dogs will eat poop ( Coprophagia ), but Wolves avoid humans. Unless starving or sick.

Coprophagia

Coprophagia

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#6    Mnemonix

Mnemonix

Alien Abducter

• Closed
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:00 PM

So dogs are indirectly responsible for the destruction of this planet? Bad dog!

Kidding...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users