Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

National Atomic Testing Museum Sept. 22.

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,630 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:24 PM

The mysteries will never end in the Good Old U of M ! :tu:
Keep your ground ,Everyone !

This is a Work in Progress!

#62    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:56 PM

just come clean already guys this goes to all the ex-military personal it would add more cedibility of course and by this i'n not saying that the average joe your guys words not  mine can't be trusted or is real what i am sayinf is that it would greatly help more as well.enough with the secrets by the governments guys and especially by the U.S goverment.it should be a meeting where military and non-military people get together in my opinion.anyway we all know UFOs exist and are real!

#63    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

View PostKing Cobra 1408, on 16 January 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

just come clean already guys this goes to all the ex-military personal it would add more cedibility of course and by this i'n not saying that the average joe your guys words not  mine can't be trusted or is real what i am sayinf is that it would greatly help more as well.enough with the secrets by the governments guys and especially by the U.S goverment.it should be a meeting where military and non-military people get together in my opinion.anyway we all know UFOs exist and are real!
You do make one good point, UFO's (unidentified flying objects) do exist. Last night I saw one, couldn't tell if it was a plane or a helicopter. TELL ME GUMENT~ D:

Posted Image

~MEH~

#64    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,060 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:06 PM

View PostKing Cobra 1408, on 16 January 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

erm... alienz did it whatever it is and winnie the pooh saved the day smokeh them on the BigD's smoker...

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users