Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free energy

Big Bad Voodoo

“There is enough energy inside the space in this empty cup to

boil all the oceans of the world.” Nobel Prize winning physicist Richard Feynman.

Free energy

Hello.

Well again I ask you something between conspiracy and modern mysteries. Recently I heard stories that interest me so much. I heard about Free energy .When I read about that I ask myself :Do we need to change laws of physics? We know that Boyles law is old circa 150 years. I asked myself isn’t long period? I’m wonder what do you guys think, is there any conspiracy in free energy field? Is that thing possible? If so who is behind cover up? I’m not physicist so I don’t know what to think about Free energy. Seems to me that Zero point energy is already discovered.

I think you all heard about zero point energy. Far as I knew it is all about Cold fusion. Some scientists (Like Mizuno)say that cold fusion is real some that is not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-point_energy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_fusion

Anyways I start digging. I found many interesting things.

I read that Nikola Tesla was doing researches in that field. That people call him “Plasma Mag” since his research in Zero point energy have something with Plasma. Also Tesla mention ether/atmosphere energy.He talked about World Power System.

Thomas Henry Morey talks about Radiant Energy.

http://www.free-energy.ws/t-henry-moray.html

http://www.rexresearch.com/moray2/morayrer.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Henry_Moray

Tom Bearden talk about energy from vacuum.

Mizuno, Tesla , Thomas Henry Morey, Flashman, talk about same things. “Overunity” “Zero point Energy” “Free energy” "Energy waves of the universe”.

John Bedini website has list of free energy machine. On his website he explained how can you construct Free Energy Machines. I see on youtube many videos where that Free energy machine is working.

http://www.energenx.com/john34/john1.html

Here is something for example it is called Permanent magnetic motor:

http://www.energenx.com/john34/peter.html

John Bedini registered three patents in the USA. Here they are:

http://www.free-energy.ws/pdf/bedini6392370.pdf

http://www.free-energy.ws/pdf/bedini6545444.pdf

http://www.free-energy.ws/pdf/bedini6677730.pdf

They all so called Free energy machines. Im mean this guy actually registered patents which they work on Zero point energy.

Viktor Schauberger

Ofcourse I heard before for Viktor Schauberger and his Implosion Turbine. That turbine work on same energy as Tornado.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Vortex_Technologies

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Viktor_Schauberger:_Petrol_(Gasoline)_from_Water

http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Jet-Turbine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Schauberger

http://www.schauberger.co.uk/home.html

This guy really interest me. First of all he was Inventor.

Here you can find his 13 patents:

http://www.rexresearch.com/schaub/schaub.htm

He talk about 4th 5th and 6th dimension. He was forced by USA to sign agreement, forbidding him any further research with Implosion. He was also called Water Mag. Druid of water. For me he was something like Indian in Europe.

He was a woodman near Linz. He thought that water is living being. As woodman he often spent his time with Hunters and Rangers. They told him stories about water . They told him that river is looking for shade. He think about that hunters legend and realize awesome things. One day he saw rainbow trout near wellspring of one river. Then he realized that 50m down is big waterfall . So he asked himself question how is this possible? How rainbow trout can go up, levitate trough the water? Also He realize that when you scared trouts they swim up stream. He thought that is not logic.

He also noticed that trouts can stay still in the river without moving but if we put some heated water in that area that trouts cant stay still. So conclusion of him that cold water is reason why trouts can stay still in river.

After World war I city of Linz needed wood. Problem was how can big mass of wood can be brought to Linz. Idea was on water. But there was another problem: small mass of water in Rivers and big mass of woods.

Viktor Schauberger came up with brilliant idea. He create wooden canals on which woods should be transported to the Linz. But wood not moved. Then he remembered how water snake was moving trough the river and then he invented water gutter/rifle which later he registered as patent. Wood moved trough the canals and Linz got wood that was needed.

Here is interesting video Callum coats:

Viktor claimed that our civilization only know one side of the story. That our energy source is explosion. But he claim that same as we use explosion we can use implosion. Same as we use heat we can use cold. Same as we know for gravity that there is such thing as levitation. That we have electric power but we can also use bio magnetism. That we have centrifugal but we have also centripetal. When I mentioned gravity it is interesting that Viktor said: “Newton should ask himself how apple came in the air not how apple fell down.”

I don’t where but I read that was on some college in eastern Germany he made machine with negative friction/rub. How is that possible that water have negative friction? Water is getting faster and faster on its own.That is interesting.

Anyways Viktor saw how hawk catch fish from the river. He noticed that Hawk always catch bird almost on surface. He claimed that Hawk was doing circles to create energy which force fish to go up to surface

Watching rivers into woods he describe that water stones in rivers are sparkling. When they hit on another that they made some underwater spark.

Viktor claimed that we have dead water and live water. Live water must be on 4C.

Viktor was forced to work with Nazi and Adolf Hitler himself met him twice.

It is big contribution from Viktor in agriculture. He bring copper in agriculture. He claimed that earth will give more and better products if we farm/treat earth with copper. Some studies show that is true.

He claimed that if we turn chickens egg upside down that they will last twice longer.

Interesting what Viktor said when people ask him what do you think humanity should do about source of energy? He answered: “Totally opposite of thing we use to do today.”

His moto was : Observe and copy nature.

Sad story that after USA took him all his documents,notes and that he died 5 days after he was back in Austria from America.

Recently about energy

Back to life back to reality. Here is the link for the video where you can see that we already have firms which produce Tidal Energy solutions. What ever is that means.

http://www.minesto.com/

Here is interesting article where you can read that in future all energy that we need can get from solar energy in Saqqara. It is not free but we would be free energy society if this project succeed.

http://www.fastcompany.com/1706372/sahara-solar-breeder-project-aims-to-power-the-planet-with-sand

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn19785-sun-and-sand-breed-sahara-solar-power.html

So What do you think guys?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Bad Voodoo

• sepulchrave

• 3rd rock resident alien

• Drj312

Maybe this thread should be in science. :blush:

Okay, if you people don't want to take perpetual energy seriously, then FINE! No power for you!

Well again I ask you something between conspiracy and modern mysteries. Recently I heard stories that interest me so much. I heard about Free energy .When I read about that I ask myself :Do we need to change laws of physics? We know that Boyles law is old circa 150 years. I asked myself isn’t long period? I’m wonder what do you guys think, is there any conspiracy in free energy field? Is that thing possible? If so who is behind cover up? I’m not physicist so I don’t know what to think about Free energy. Seems to me that Zero point energy is already discovered.

I am a physicist. There is no conspiracy.

In our Universe, everything strives to reach its ``ground state'' - that is the state of lowest energy. If you put a ball on a hill side, it will roll down - towards a point of lower gravitational energy. If you strike a match to paper, the paper will burn - putting the molecules in a point of lower chemical energy.

Richard Feynman's quote is about Quantum Field Theory, which demonstrates that a vacuum - which contains nothing - still has a positive energy. However this does not mean that we can get ``free energy'' from a vacuum. To do so we would need a substance that has lower energy than the vacuum. Since a vacuum contains nothing, we cannot find an object which has less energy than nothing.

Therefore even though a vacuum has a lot of energy, we cannot access it.

That is basically why there is no ``free energy'' conspiracy. If there were a method of getting energy from nothing, then this process would happen in nature until everything reached this new lower state.

I am a physicist. There is no conspiracy.

In our Universe, everything strives to reach its ``ground state'' - that is the state of lowest energy. If you put a ball on a hill side, it will roll down - towards a point of lower gravitational energy. If you strike a match to paper, the paper will burn - putting the molecules in a point of lower chemical energy.

Richard Feynman's quote is about Quantum Field Theory, which demonstrates that a vacuum - which contains nothing - still has a positive energy. However this does not mean that we can get ``free energy'' from a vacuum. To do so we would need a substance that has lower energy than the vacuum. Since a vacuum contains nothing, we cannot find an object which has less energy than nothing.

Therefore even though a vacuum has a lot of energy, we cannot access it.

That is basically why there is no ``free energy'' conspiracy. If there were a method of getting energy from nothing, then this process would happen in nature until everything reached this new lower state.

What do you say on Bedinis site? What you think about Schaubergers negative friction? What do you think about Viktor Schauberger in general?

Edited by the L

What do you say on Bedinis site?

Bedini's plans are garbage. Not only is he attempting to create a perpetual motion machine out of common place (and well understood) materials, he is also dumb enough to claim that one can use this to charge a DC battery using an AC source. Even if his flywheel / AC generator (and a 2200 RPM 20 lb flywheel running off a 12 V car battery? Really? That's a bit extreme...) could generate over-unity energy it would be idiotic to feed that back through a diode bridge like he is doing here. Converting an AC signal back to a DC signal is not very efficient.

Also, how is his diode bridge attached to the ``energizer''? Do the coils spin on the flywheel axis, or what? Surely he needs a permanent magnet somewhere in this apparatus to generate electricity.

Anyway, apart from the fact that the diagram is extremely vague on the most important parts, all the components are pretty simple to obtain so if you believe it could work I suggest you build it for yourself. (I would disregard his claim that this is a ``high voltage energizer''. Unless you enjoy sticking parts in your mouth or attaching wires to your ears everything in his diagram should be safe to work with.)

What you think about Schaubergers negative friction?

Do you have any specifics on how this ``negative friction'' manifested? If it were true negative friction then it would violate conservation of energy. If his claim is that turbulent flows and vortices can be ``tuned'' to impart kinetic energy on objects moving through them then that is reasonable.

What do you think about Viktor Schauberger in general?

Seems to be someone like Tesla... i.e. the internet/conspiracy community has inflated their legacy far beyond what it actually was.

Obviously Schauberger is correct about a number of things. It is clear, for example, that insects can fly, and that air turbulence plays an important role in this process. It is likewise clear that human mechanisms are often less efficient and less elegant than similar mechanisms found in nature.

Non-linear physics is a realm of active research... but it is very difficult to accurately model. Hopefully we will eventually find ways of improving the efficiency of human machinery to the point where it mimics the beauty of nature.

But there is a difference between increasing efficiency and the ability to gather energy, and the ability to get energy from nothing.

Do you have any specifics on how this ``negative friction'' manifested?

As I wrote I read it somewhere so I dont know details. Especially Im very thankful to you since I know it is hard to understand me since my English is not my mother language and Im not physicist so I dont know exact terminology. All I know that research was done in east Germany (Dresden(?))on some college. It was done years after his death but they used his notes. They used live water( according to Schauberger).

They put water on one side of the "free energy machine" and one another side water get out faster and with more power.

Then they messured negative friction. Then they mentioned something about Schaubergers idea of 4th dimension.

Obviously Schauberger is correct about a number of things. It is clear, for example, that insects can fly, and that air turbulence plays an important role in this process. It is likewise clear that human mechanisms are often less efficient and less elegant than similar mechanisms found in nature.

I would like that you read what I wrote about him in post 1 and that you give your comment as physicist if something is lie, wrong, interesting or whatever.

But there is a difference between increasing efficiency and the ability to gather energy, and the ability to get energy from nothing.

What do you say about Thomas Henry Morey and Radiant energy?

Is it correct to say that free energy is overunity or zero point energy?

What about Teslas "Energy waves of the universe”?

Edited by the L

They put water on one side of the "free energy machine" and one another side water get out faster and with more power.

Then they messured negative friction. Then they mentioned something about Schaubergers idea of 4th dimension.

Ok. I briefly googled Schauberger but didn't find anything directly pertaining to this negative friction experiment.

Unfortunately, what you describe is possible - in the trivial sense. Slowly fill a bucket with water, then suddenly dump the bucket out. The water will come out with higher speed and more power than it had going in.

It is important to remember, however, that power is energy divided by time. Since dumping out the bucket is a lot faster than filling the bucket, there is a lot more power delivered by the water - albeit over a shorter time. The total energy is conserved, however.

I would like that you read what I wrote about him in post 1 and that you give your comment as physicist if something is lie, wrong, interesting or whatever.

From what I have (briefly) read on Schauberger, I think he is guilty of anthropomorphizing water - that is: associating a lifeless liquid with life-like qualities.

Water is ``special'' at +4 C - at ambient pressures this is where water is the most dense. However the physical and thermal properties of water smoothly change between 0 C and +100 C (again, at normal atmospheric pressure), so there is no sharp ``transition'' point at +4 C.

Therefore I think it is silly to say water is ``alive'' at 4 C. Or ``alive'' at any temperature or pressure.

The chemical, electrical, and structural properties of liquid water was and continues to be an area of intense research though. Last year it seemed that every other physics conference and seminar I attended had something to do with water.

So again, I think Schauberger is probably correct in that we can make processes involving water (and air) a lot more efficient if we properly account for the turbulent/vortex nature of water (and air). But this won't allow us to get free energy (and I don't think Schauberger ever claimed that either).

There was actually an interesting article in today's New York Times about scientists studying bird flight.

What do you say about Thomas Henry Morey and Radiant energy?

From the links you posted it seems like his son is just trying to make a quick buck of his father's legacy.

Of course there is ``radiant energy'' in the Universe. A simple way of getting ``free'' energy is to just get several thousand yards of pure copper wire and leave it lying around. With a proper rectifying circuit you might get enough energy from radio waves to power a very small light bulb.

Ultimately, if T. H. Morey really had a table top device that could produce 50 000 W for ``free'', then his son would have no trouble getting money from interested investors.

Is it correct to say that free energy is overunity or zero point energy?

Not really.

``Free energy'' is usually thought of as getting energy (or work) from nothing (or heat).

``Zero point energy'' is usually thought as a special case of free energy: getting energy from the quantum vacuum.

``Over unity'' energy is a technical term that means you get more energy (or work) out of a process than you put in. Coal, oil, and gas all give ``over unity'' energy - the extra energy comes from stored chemical energy in the fuel, and you personally didn't create the fuel. The big hurdle in fusion power is getting over unity yield.

In other words, the scientific community widely accepts that cold fusion works - but it is not believed to produce over unity energy.

What about Teslas "Energy waves of the universe”?

I think Tesla was misguided. Tesla was an amazing inventor and engineer, but he was not a very good physicist and certainly not a good theorist.

As one example, Tesla figured out how to transmit power through the air - but he didn't fully investigate the underlying effects (mutual inductance) and he didn't seem to realize the extreme difficulty in making his system practical. A good friend of mine built some smaller scale wireless power transfer devices, and he could destroy the efficiency of the power transfer just by standing nearby with keys in his pocket. That is the problem with wireless power transfer: any piece of metal can act as an antenna.

I think Tesla's critique of Einstein's General Relativity reveals a lot about Tesla's misconceptions about what a physical theory need be.

You say clever things.

Lets say that negative friction exist and that Germans prooves that what does it mean? Is that maybe evidence of 4th dimension? Only theory about 4th dimension is Shadow theory that I know. Is negative friction first step for free energy?(I must say that I agree with you that he never talked about free energy. Didnt noticed until you didnt tell that. People who studied remains of his work often said that USA took that part(?)) What if negative friction exist?

You must agree with me that Viktor is interesting. Cmon this guy was woodman. Yet he invented Implosion turbine and had 13 patents.(I wonder what do you say on Implosion turbine and his patents) His observations was amazing. Hitler met him. Ufologist claim that he constructed anti gravity ship. In post 2 was great link. He was forced by USA to sign agreement, forbidding him any further research with Implosion. USA made agreement with woodman. He bring copper in agriculture... Amazing guy indeed. Real UM to me.

Also I wonder what do you say about this:

Viktor claimed that our civilization only know one side of the story. That our energy source is explosion. But he claim that same as we use explosion we can use implosion. Same as we use heat we can use cold. Same as we know for gravity that there is such thing as levitation. That we have electric power but we can also use bio magnetism. That we have centrifugal but we have also centripetal

For example in car we use heat and explosion besides oil.

Can we use cold as energy? He prooves that we can use Implosion.(?)

Do we really look just one side?

Also do you think that USA continued research from Viktors notes? We know that USA took him all documents and notes.

Edited by the L

Not to takes sides at this point, but rather to clarify something about "patents"

Patents DO NOT authenticate the claim(s)

A patent merely establishes that the owner of that patent has certain legal rights regarding the claim(s)

A patent IS NOT a document that scientifically validates the claim(s), at all.

Hope that makes any sense. Patents are easily mis-understood.

Not to takes sides at this point, but rather to clarify something about "patents"

Patents DO NOT authenticate the claim(s)

A patent merely establishes that the owner of that patent has certain legal rights regarding the claim(s)

A patent IS NOT a document that scientifically validates the claim(s), at all.

Hope that makes any sense. Patents are easily mis-understood.

Yes but Viktors patents are interesting. If they were not interesting I highly doubt that USA and Hitler wanted "woodman" (genius (?)) for themselves.

Anyways,didnt know that you can patent something that is not scientifically proven.

Edited by the L

Sun is a big ball of Hydrogen. Hydro = water/liquid powered. Sun burns water - reaches earth returns to liquid state. Its is the one spiritually (it powers you) and it is the one in the chemical table of element.

If he had developed negative friction he could have licensed it to many companies for many billions and would not at this time be making you tube videos.

Lets say that negative friction exist and that Germans prooves that what does it mean? Is that maybe evidence of 4th dimension? Only theory about 4th dimension is Shadow theory that I know. Is negative friction first step for free energy?(I must say that I agree with you that he never talked about free energy. Didnt noticed until you didnt tell that. People who studied remains of his work often said that USA took that part(?)) What if negative friction exist?

If negative friction exists, then free energy exists. Basically, if you can set up an environment where negative energy occurs, then any motion will increase in velocity (and, consequently, kinetic energy) up to infinity (as long as the motion remains in that environment).

Negative energy is not evidence of a ``4th dimension''. Evidence of the number of (macroscopic) dimensions are clearly evident from the propagation of gravitational, electrical, and magnetic energy flows. All of these point to a 3-dimensional Universe - the evidence is overwhelming. That is why string theory (and the like) have to take such care to explain why additional dimensions are only available on the quantum scale.

You must agree with me that Viktor is interesting. Cmon this guy was woodman. Yet he invented Implosion turbine and had 13 patents.(I wonder what do you say on Implosion turbine and his patents) His observations was amazing. Hitler met him. Ufologist claim that he constructed anti gravity ship. In post 2 was great link. He was forced by USA to sign agreement, forbidding him any further research with Implosion. USA made agreement with woodman. He bring copper in agriculture... Amazing guy indeed. Real UM to me.

He does seem to be an amazing individual. However I am not aware of any significant impact of his research.

Hitler was obsessed with the occult. That does not mean there was anything useful to discover there.

Making a bunch of patents is also not evidence of engineering genius, only ability to described things in plausible language. There are thousands (millions?) of patents which have never been fully realized in application.

I am also not aware of any clear evidence that the USA had anything to do with restricting his research. Further, I am not aware of any clear indication of the utility of copper in agriculture. There is clearly a use of copper compounds (such as copper sulfate, dating back to at least 1885, the year Schauberger was born) as pesticides, fungicides, etc., but I don't see any evidence that Schauberger introduced ``copper'' as an agricultural substance.

Also I wonder what do you say about this:

Viktor claimed that our civilization only know one side of the story. That our energy source is explosion. But he claim that same as we use explosion we can use implosion. Same as we use heat we can use cold. Same as we know for gravity that there is such thing as levitation. That we have electric power but we can also use bio magnetism. That we have centrifugal but we have also centripetal

This sort of discussion is a common claim amongst charlatans attempting to appeal to the masses by denigrating the ``scientific elite''. The differences between ``centrifigual'' and ``centripetal'' motion are well known and fairly academic: it depends on one's frame of reference. The other examples are not in the same camp; heat is not equivalent under a change of variables for cold, neither is an implosion equivalent to an explosion, neither is gravity for levitation.

For example in car we use heat and explosion besides oil.

Can we use cold as energy? He prooves that we can use Implosion.(?)

Do we really look just one side?

No we don't. Heat is well understood from a microscopic (quantum) view-point, it is distinctly opposite from ``cold''. If you want to obtain work (i.e., useful energy) you need to expend heat. NOT cold. That is very clear. And implosion could, in principle, be harnessed, but with greater difficulty than an explosion.

Also do you think that USA continued research from Viktors notes? We know that USA took him all documents and notes.

I'm not sure that we do know that, but if they did I'm sure the research continued. Viktor's research likely continued the same way Tesla's (and many others) did: the phenomena they attempted to deal with were too complicated to simply reduce to practical application, so theoretical and experimental research continued (slowly) in those fields.

Sun is a big ball of Hydrogen. Hydro = water/liquid powered. Sun burns water - reaches earth returns to liquid state. Its is the one spiritually (it powers you) and it is the one in the chemical table of element.

Not true at all. The Sun fuses hydrogen to make helium.

@sepulchrave

I read that he claimed that earth will give more and better products if we farm/treat earth with copper. That he was first to say that. And that some studies show that.(?)

Well his theory is that we can use cold and implosion same as we use heat and explosion. :blush:

What do you think about Implosion turbine? Is that "big" invention?

Yes USA took him all notes according to many sites, books, his son, magazine implosion and others. When he returned from America he said : "They took me all. Even my brain."...

, but he was not a very good physicist and certainly not a good theorist.

rofl. If what you say is true, we wouldnt have this discussion .....

I think Tesla's critique of Einstein's General Relativity reveals a lot about Tesla's misconceptions about what a physical theory need be.

FYI Einstein was a charlatain who stole ideas from Mileva Einstein, his brilliant wife. Compared to Einstein, Tesla is a demigod.

@sepulchraveI read that he claimed that earth will give more and better products if we farm/treat earth with copper. That he was first to say that. And that some studies show that.(?)

Yeah, but as I pointed out treating soil with copper sulfate was known well before Schauberger was actively performing research. Perhaps Schauberger was suggesting treating soil with pure copper? I don't know what that would do (copper isn't very biocompatible, and pure copper oxidizes quite easily) but maybe it would help with something.

Well his theory is that we can use cold and implosion same as we use heat and explosion. :blush: What do you think about Implosion turbine? Is that "big" invention?

I honestly don't know. I can't find any reliable information on how well it worked. Obviously if Schauberger's devices actually worked the way he claimed they would all be ``big'' inventions.

Yes USA took him all notes according to many sites, books, his son, magazine implosion and others. When he returned from America he said : "They took me all. Even my brain."...

Ok, yeah I see that now. The wiki mentions his work being confiscated after WWII, so at least that is something.

rofl. If what you say is true, we wouldnt have this discussion .....FYI Einstein was a charlatain who stole ideas from Mileva Einstein, his brilliant wife. Compared to Einstein, Tesla is a demigod.

It's just my opinion on Tesla. I'm not suggesting Tesla wasn't a genius, just that he wasn't an expert in all areas of science. Tesla's own writings are full of many scientific inaccuracies. He doesn't seem to understand the solid theoretical basis for things like E = mc2 (which has subsequently been proven experimentally), or understand the reasoning behind ``curved space''.

It doesn't matter who we attribute the theory of General Relativity to... even if Einstein was a total fraud and stole the theory from others... the theory is still correct. From his writings, Tesla does not appear to understand the reasoning behind ``curved space'', and his problems with the theory are rather simplistic and unfounded.

In short: Tesla was absolutely brilliant at manipulating electricity and magnetism, and at inventing and building useful devices. I completely agree that he was unfairly treated by his peers (giving Marconi the Nobel for Radio, giving Edison patents for things Tesla did, etc.), and if he had a bit more business sense he would probably of been on of the first billionaires. However he was not a good theoretical physicist, and all of his writings on the subject of theoretical physics underscore this point.

Yeah, but as I pointed out treating soil with copper sulfate was known well before Schauberger was actively performing research. Perhaps Schauberger was suggesting treating soil with pure copper? I don't know what that would do (copper isn't very biocompatible, and pure copper oxidizes quite easily) but maybe it would help with something.

I honestly don't know. I can't find any reliable information on how well it worked. Obviously if Schauberger's devices actually worked the way he claimed they would all be ``big'' inventions.

Ok, yeah I see that now. The wiki mentions his work being confiscated after WWII, so at least that is something.

It's just my opinion on Tesla. I'm not suggesting Tesla wasn't a genius, just that he wasn't an expert in all areas of science. Tesla's own writings are full of many scientific inaccuracies. He doesn't seem to understand the solid theoretical basis for things like E = mc2 (which has subsequently been proven experimentally), or understand the reasoning behind ``curved space''.

It doesn't matter who we attribute the theory of General Relativity to... even if Einstein was a total fraud and stole the theory from others... the theory is still correct. From his writings, Tesla does not appear to understand the reasoning behind ``curved space'', and his problems with the theory are rather simplistic and unfounded.

In short: Tesla was absolutely brilliant at manipulating electricity and magnetism, and at inventing and building useful devices. I completely agree that he was unfairly treated by his peers (giving Marconi the Nobel for Radio, giving Edison patents for things Tesla did, etc.), and if he had a bit more business sense he would probably of been on of the first billionaires. However he was not a good theoretical physicist, and all of his writings on the subject of theoretical physics underscore this point.

agreed im not a physicist or claim to be one, i am an electrical engineer. Just finished reading the whole thread and most of the links provided . Some the claims make are interesting to say the least. Im going to do more reading on this negative friction seems plausible . But doubt it might be achievable .

I don,t know enough about string theory to comment on the forth dimension but i like living in a three dimensional world

@sepulchrave

Yes. Interesting that USA took "woodmans" notes.

Thank you very much for all. Realy nice to meet you. :tu: From there I can do it on my own.

@Solar

Hi Solar. Good to see you. Where have you been?

Edited by the L

Hey there.

Energy is like IT. Everything has been already invented and created. Just today is being ruled by patent, social and marketing laws. Unfortunately you cannot apply things as fast as you invent them.

I've seen a youtube video not a long time ago when I was searching for maglev(miniature maglev trains, 3d animation, japan). There was a professor showing off his bare hands built cheap maglev based generator that was able to power a house. Give it 20-50 years, when energy will be delivered over the air and phones/devices will be able to charge just by touching a special area/surface,(even better then palm touchstone) and solar energy will be much easier, cheaper, much more portable&flexible and much much more effective, and there you go free energy.

The mankind has come the closest to free energy in the 20th century as it could. It's been just 11 years, just give it time. Patents must be filed, energy companies persuaded...