Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Very interesting cold case murder.

• Please log in to reply
375 replies to this topic

#46    Voiceinthewind

Voiceinthewind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:48 AM

For Regi:  Villas at Cave Creek or (formerly known as Woodstone) address is 2529 W. Cactus, AZ  85320.  Goggle the Villas at Cave Creek and you'll find map and directions/ or map the address. Suggest focusing on the Sunnyslope area --east of the apts.

Response to Lucas North's questions: Yes, did see the bike; no, doesn't mean that was necessarily "The Bike", but how it conveniently disappeared was noted and years later jolted all the info into place (for me anyway). Do not know anything about sign/bus stop in the park. (Do you live in the area) Yes.... to your questions, but how do I know you were not involved? I have documented my information with two witnesses who also have the details in the event I'm not around and the police need clarification.

Me thinks thou protests too much--her boyfriend may unknowingly come in contact with the criminals, but do not think he did it. Seriously, though sounds as you are concerned as others on this site, but why doesn't someone contact the authorities or America's Most Wanted and bring this case back to life.  From what I gather, we have concerned citizens, a couple of friends that knew Angela that could at least call the Phoenix PD for an update.  Her family probably is still quite fragile from such a traumatic experience that they cannot physically or emotionally pursue the case with the authorities.  Don't you think that the police are monitoring such sites as this and they can easily contact us through an IP address if they wanted to.  That is the reason I'm on this site, hopefully, someone will reinforce the concerns of this case not being solved with PD and there may be some bits of information that the authorities find useful. Perhaps the information I submitted to PD was investigated and was all coincidental, but this case going unsolved is an outrage. If you really cared, why wouldn't you make some noise to the authorities.  I have and it's more like a fart in the wind.

#47    regi

regi

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:58 PM

Thanks for your response, Voiceinthewind.
I've since located some articles which reported the site locations, and other enlightening info.

Brasso was found in an open field about 60 yards from her apt. complex. Her clothing was in a pile nearby.
It seems that Bernas had lived a little over 5 miles south and east (according to an article, in the 4200 blk. of East Osborn) from where her body was discovered in the Arizona Canal.
It would be helpful to know where Bernas was last known to be and where she was expected to have been.
I wonder what authorities think about where her rape/murder occurred. It appears that it might could have occurred there near the discovery site.

I find it very odd that Brasso's body was dumped in an open field, just off of a bike trail, and in the relative area of were she was last known/expected to be. It might even be near the actual abduction site.
That the perp to made no effort to conceal the body/clothing, he apparently wanted the body found, and found soon.

What I notice when viewing the sites is that they run along Black Canyon FWY...that the Canal is south of the first discovery site, and continuing south is Devry, and needless to say, both discovery sites are off of bike trails.

Authorities believe that the perp. was young, about Brasso's age, 21/22.

http://www.azcentral...d-horror19.html

http://www.phoenixne...ine-and-sadness

Posted Image

Edited by regi, 03 August 2012 - 01:03 PM.

#48    regi

regi

Psychic Spy

• 1,937 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:53 PM

Hold on a cotton pickin' minute. Forgive me. I haven't been paying close attention...it's obvious I've disregarded previous discussion. I just now realize that Brasso's body was not found in that park.
A local had already told us that in this thread, and also in that second article I linked to, the reporter described the location as having been about 60 yards away from the complex, and the complex was westward, and he didn't have to walk far on the trail before he came to the discovery site.
So, the body was between the complex and the canal, and off the trail.
Wow.
It appears that that location could have only been arrived at one way, and that's via the apt. complex.
I think the perp probably lived in the complex, and that he most likely lived in one of the buildings on the eastern side, maybe even in view of the site.

#49    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Lucas North-justiceseeker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:13 PM

I did leave a tip on silent witness about my theories on this case,I just found out about this case last year in 2011.Also regi you could arive in that location in a ways other than the apartment complex.I went down there on foot in june 2011.You can walk on that bike trail from metrocenter to cactus road to thunderbird road.It takes aprx 10 to 15 minutes on foot to walk from 25th avenue and thunderbird to woodstone(now villas at cave creek) apartments.Angelas bike ride allegedly took an hour and a half.A;so in the november 11 1992 article from the az republic a witness said he and his girlfriends mother saw Brosso on the night of the 8th at 7 pm taking her bike down the stairs at woodstone.They said she apeard"upset,paranoid and looking around".After leaving the apartment she shared with Krakowiecki and no one else.Its obvious the boyfriend was involved.The problem was a guy name Leo Sepioupolis was running the investigation and he was an incompitent who bought into the theory of a "nationwide serial killer".Back to voice in the wind,did the person/people who had the purple bike live close by to Krakowieckis apartment?Did they know him? "Were any of those warlocks"gay or transexual?

Edited by lucas north, 03 August 2012 - 10:13 PM.

#50    Voiceinthewind

Voiceinthewind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 05:09 AM

Pleased to learn that others are calling in to silent witness on these cold cases.

Yes,  "purple bike" was in possession of someone that lived on first floor of Woodstone/CC apts.  Uncertain if the individuals were acquainted. I want to preface this response that in no way do I want to offend the gay community, but, Yes, it was an entourage of sorts and a couple of them were gay.  I do not see this as a hate or vindictive crime, but a drug fueled crime spree with a purpose...not just a guesome ritual, but also financial gain, i.e. selling organs.  The bodies were gutted, but no mention of finding their organs.I would pursue Leo's theory of nationwide serial killer if bodies were also found dismembered/disembowled. Organ trafficking is big business and as recently as a couple of years ago, a sting operation discovered enough facts to incriminate and arrest a couple of rabbi's who were selling organs and shipping them to Israel.  Just google it...I'm not making this stuff up.

Regi: in your recent email you mentioned clothes were found, but wasn't it the murderer's bike suit that was black and turquoise and that is where the authorities gleaned the DNA.

OK, we have the boyfriend and he went to DeVry.  We have a dot...Did the authorities check his acquaintances from that school?  Again, I believe the boyfried knew the murderer(s)
but was unaware.  Question the boyfriend: Were there people that were overly friendly with the couple trying to get to know them?

Week before Angela's death was Halloween which happens to be one of the important times in the Satanic calendar (again, google this subject. I'm not making it up).  So we have a coincidence of warlock's parading to the Halloween party.  Was it just an innocent dress up or were they stalking or grooming the future victim?

The assailant left a piece of clothing at the crime scene...so how many people wouldn't notice someone walking around in one of those biking suits especially if it's that glowing turquoise color and black?  Come on! ..there are people out there that know, but they don't know that they know...One reason to get this back in the news.

Interview the boyfriend again and perhaps he has names that have settled in his mind after all these years.   Did they go to DeVry; did one of his acquaintances come into a financial windfall,live at the apts or nearby, take drugs, and do any of them have connection with trucking, transportation/logistics who would be able to move organs/body parts.  Refrigerated trucks and other refrigerated transportation containers were available in the '90's.  Leo needs to question those New Jersey rabbis and find out how they did it and if theses murders were part of their schemes.  When Angela's head was found did she have her eyes, retinas, teeth, gums...parts that could be transplated to someone else. That may be the reason they kept the head longer.  it would be a more intricate surgery to remove delicate parts of the head. the detectives hit a dead end--ghoulish and evil things are happening all around us and they can't think out of the box to solve this case.  There is no statute of limitation on murder so let's continue on....

#51    regi

regi

Psychic Spy

• 1,937 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:24 PM

lucas north, on 03 August 2012 - 10:13 PM, said:

you could arive in that location in a ways other than the apartment complex.I went down there on foot in june 2011.You can walk on that bike trail from metrocenter to cactus road to thunderbird road.It takes aprx 10 to 15 minutes on foot to walk from 25th avenue and thunderbird to woodstone(now villas at cave creek) apartments.Angelas bike ride allegedly took an hour and a half.A;so in the november 11 1992 article from the az republic a witness said he and his girlfriends mother saw Brosso on the night of the 8th at 7 pm taking her bike down the stairs at woodstone.They said she apeard"upset,paranoid and looking around".After leaving the apartment she shared with Krakowiecki and no one else.Its obvious the boyfriend was involved.The problem was a guy name Leo Sepioupolis was running the investigation and he was an incompitent who bought into the theory of a "nationwide serial killer".

That whole area of Phoenix appears to be a very pedestrian friendly, and what you said is what I was pointing out, and it's an important point to consider...that one could only get to that site on foot/bike. I don't think a perp would transport a body to where Brasso was discovered from any other location but those apts. The body was put there, but how, and from where? Where is the murder site?
I've read that there was a vehicle reportedly seen in a park (and I think that's part of why I had it in my head that it was that park across the street where the body was discovered), but where could they be referring to?

I don't know what to make of the witness' statement about Brasso appearing to them as "upset, paranoid, and looking around" but at least we have the witness stating that Brasso did indeed leave the apt. at 7:00pm.
Now, in November it's already been dark awhile, and if Brasso was considered late by 9:30, then we can reasonably assume that what ever happened, happened by then.
I'd like to know how close they were able to come in determining time of death.

Brasso's mother stated that her bike ride was routine, and I don't know if an hour to an hour and a half is unusual or not, but those trails stretch up to W. Greenway Road, and I can easily see that if one so desired, one could spend an hour or more biking on those trails.

Yeah, investigators were/are looking into the serial killer angle. I came across an article in the Tuscon Citizen (that the link to won't work) which reports that authorities were actually looking at Cary Staynor!
Now, that really throws me for a loop because it's my impression that authorities had a DNA match in March of '94 that linked Brasso and Bernas. Now, surely, Staynors DNA was on file since '99, so all they needed to do was to compare DNA but the article said they were checking to see if Staynor had been in the area at the time- which itself is a long shot if you're familiar with Staynor. It sounds to me like authorities just needed/wanted to have something to say to the press, and they spoke too soon.

#52    regi

regi

Psychic Spy

• 1,937 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 01:47 PM

Voiceinthewind, on 04 August 2012 - 05:09 AM, said:

The bodies were gutted, but no mention of finding their organs.I would pursue Leo's theory of nationwide serial killer if bodies were also found dismembered/disembowled. Organ trafficking is big business and as recently as a couple of years ago, a sting operation discovered enough facts to incriminate and arrest a couple of rabbi's who were selling organs and shipping them to Israel.  Just google it...I'm not making this stuff up.

Regi: in your recent email you mentioned clothes were found, but wasn't it the murderer's bike suit that was black and turquoise and that is where the authorities gleaned the DNA.

The article reported that it was Brosso's clothing in a pile near her body. A turquoise bike suit w/black zipper was found at the Bernas discovery site.
DNA might could have been collected from the suit, but I've read reports that the DNA in both cases was collected from the bodies. If the suit indeed belonged to the perp, then it also gave authorities info re: the stature of the perp. and that it was discarded indicates that the perp was, somehow, able and/or prepared to do that.

Reports are that Bernas body was not mutilated, but that she was killed in the same manner. I assume that what they could mean by that is that a knife was the murder weapon, and also that maybe the injuries were inflicted to the same areas of the body.

That the bikes are unaccounted for in both cases offers insight into who the perp was and what he was thinking at the time. Of course, it would have been much simpler if the perp had just left the bikes, so obviously, he took them for a reason.
In Bernas' case, it could have been simply for transportation away from the area. In Brasso's case, it causes me to wonder even more about the abduction and murder site because he not only, apparently, took her elsewhere, but her bike with her.

I've read only that Brasso was mutilated. I don't know if organs were missing, or if the head was intact, or not.
I don't think that the same perp who would take a victim's bike (and in Brasso's case, also a Walkman) would be the same perp who is after organs.
It's very strange indeed that in the Brasso case, the perp severed the head, and then disposed of it elsewhere, and an explanation for that is beyond my imagination.
The perp who murdered Adam Walsh (believed to be serial killer, Otis Toole) did the same thing, but only the head was recovered.

Okay. I remember an explanation offered by some perp- I forgot which one, but they kept the head for oral pleasure.
(Sorry if offensive, but that's what they said, only I said it more politely.)

Edited by regi, 04 August 2012 - 02:06 PM.

#53    regi

regi

Psychic Spy

• 1,937 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:07 PM

According to a book called Sexual Homicide: Patterns and Motives, by Robert Ressler, Ann Burgess, and John Douglas, there are two types of sexual homicide: the rape or displaced anger murderer, and the sadistic, or lust murderer.
"How does a lust murderer differ from a rapist who kills his victims to keep from getting caught?..."
"Rapists who kill...rarely find any sexual satisfaction from the murder nor do they perform postmortem sexual acts. In contrast, the sadistic murderer kills as a part of a ritualized fantasy..."
Mutilation is overkill, obsessively injuring the victim's body far beyond what is necessary to kill the victim."

Clearly, Brasso's case shows the perp to be the latter type.

#54    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:39 PM

Thanks for your responses.About her body,no organs were missing thats what the police said,no skin nothing.The killer did atempt to skin" acording to old az republic articles from 92.Just like gay buffalo bill from silence of the lambs who was trying to become a woman by making a female cover out of the skin.Krakowiecki probably will lie if interviewed again,he is definitly not clean here.Remember Krakowiecki and Angela were having problems before the killing acording to Brossos coworkers at syntellect.This info was published in the nov 11 92 az republic article I believe.The info about the "skinning of the corpse"was published in nov 22nd article on front page if I remember corectly.I found these old article on microfiche at the library.I believe Krakowiecki hired these freaks to do his dirty work.I believe he is a control freak who couldnt stand the fact that she wanted to leave him.I think he probably went to devry and was really close with them.This case needs to be solved asap,we are close here the pieces are all comming together.I hope people start leaving tips to silent witness.This could have been solved in 92 and Melanie would still be alive.Detective Leo has long since retired,dont know whos running this investigation now.Hope its Will Anderson or somebody formidable.About Stayner,probably no link to this case.They would have figured it out after 13 years.

Edited by lucas north, 05 August 2012 - 10:46 PM.

#55    Voiceinthewind

Voiceinthewind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:20 AM

If reports state that the victims were sliced and disemboweled -- wouldn't that result in removal of innards(organs).  For example, it was reported Melanie's remaining organs were found in the water days after her body was recovered.  Questions  did forensic people inventory all the parts missing and then recovered from these victims.  The police usually don't give out all the information so if there are parts/organs missing we may have credibility to the theory that the crime did involve organ trafficking.  Abuse of cadavers of people, involving eyes, pineal glands,heart valves, bones and skin have been widely reported and people sentenced to prison who were operating out of New Jersey. You must remember the doctor who was harvesting bone and skin from cadavers and sent tissues and bones to hospitals for transplants--the skin and bones made the patients sick with cancer because the cadavers had died of the disease. Not to mention the outrage by the relatives of the dead for desecrating their loved ones' body.  The doctor knew this fact or he just didn't care and continued making a profit.  This doesn't even include the rabbis that have been marketing organs for years from New Jersey to Isreal and their crime discovered during FBI sting in 2009/20010. I don' know if that case has gone to trial yet.

I'm going off on a tangent...I believe Brosso and Bernas crimes involved sadistic cult, crazy individual(s) for sure, but for me as I review the various dots, this is also about greed and am following the money....drugs, organs...

Edited by Voiceinthewind, 06 August 2012 - 07:25 AM.

#56    regi

regi

Psychic Spy

• 1,937 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:15 PM

lucas north, on 05 August 2012 - 10:39 PM, said:

Thanks for your responses.About her body,no organs were missing thats what the police said,no skin nothing.The killer did atempt to skin" acording to old az republic articles from 92.Just like gay buffalo bill from silence of the lambs who was trying to become a woman by making a female cover out of the skin.Krakowiecki probably will lie if interviewed again,he is definitly not clean here.Remember Krakowiecki and Angela were having problems before the killing acording to Brossos coworkers at syntellect.This info was published in the nov 11 92 az republic article I believe.The info about the "skinning of the corpse"was published in nov 22nd article on front page if I remember corectly.I found these old article on microfiche at the library.I believe Krakowiecki hired these freaks to do his dirty work.I believe he is a control freak who couldnt stand the fact that she wanted to leave him.I think he probably went to devry and was really close with them.This case needs to be solved asap,we are close here the pieces are all comming together.I hope people start leaving tips to silent witness.This could have been solved in 92 and Melanie would still be alive.Detective Leo has long since retired,dont know whos running this investigation now.Hope its Will Anderson or somebody formidable.About Stayner,probably no link to this case.They would have figured it out after 13 years.

I'd rather read it in an autopsy report, but if it was the ME who was quoted in describing areas to the body as skinned, then I guess it's a fact.

I don't find it at all unusual for couples to have issues, or to find themselves at the end of a relationship, and without other evidence, I have to disregard such a motive as merely speculation and view the circumstance as coincidental.

It's reported that Brasso was seen by an independent witness having left her apt. with her bike at 7:00pm.
Brasso's mother described the bike ride as a nightly routine.
I don't find that an hour- to an hour and a half is an unreasonable time-frame for a serious bike rider.
I don't know where the reference to 9:30 even came from. Did the boyfriend say that he expected Brasso back by then..., or is that when he became concerned...or is that when he got home and found her already gone?
I don't know the answers to those questions.
All I know is that she was reportedly not back by then.

#57    regi

regi

Psychic Spy

• 1,937 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:26 PM

Voiceinthewind, on 06 August 2012 - 07:20 AM, said:

If reports state that the victims were sliced and disemboweled -- wouldn't that result in removal of innards(organs).  For example, it was reported Melanie's remaining organs were found in the water days after her body was recovered.  Questions  did forensic people inventory all the parts missing and then recovered from these victims.  The police usually don't give out all the information so if there are parts/organs missing we may have credibility to the theory that the crime did involve organ trafficking.  Abuse of cadavers of people, involving eyes, pineal glands,heart valves, bones and skin have been widely reported and people sentenced to prison who were operating out of New Jersey. You must remember the doctor who was harvesting bone and skin from cadavers and sent tissues and bones to hospitals for transplants--the skin and bones made the patients sick with cancer because the cadavers had died of the disease. Not to mention the outrage by the relatives of the dead for desecrating their loved ones' body.  The doctor knew this fact or he just didn't care and continued making a profit.  This doesn't even include the rabbis that have been marketing organs for years from New Jersey to Isreal and their crime discovered during FBI sting in 2009/20010. I don' know if that case has gone to trial yet.

I'm going off on a tangent...I believe Brosso and Bernas crimes involved sadistic cult, crazy individual(s) for sure, but for me as I review the various dots, this is also about greed and am following the money....drugs, organs...

Since the newspaper reports went as far as they did in describing the injuries to the body of Brasso, I doubt that there were organs unaccounted for.
Also, I don't think that a perp who is harvesting organs would leave the bodies out in the open, essentially advertizing what he's up to.

Do you know happen to know where Brasso's apt (#3115) was located within the complex?

#58    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:34 PM

To regi,she wasnt supposed to be back at 9:30,she was due back at 8:30.To voice in the wind,I have read pretty much every article on this case and not once did it say anywhere that Melanies organs were missing.She was stabbed and aperently cut in a similar albiet different manner than Brosso,but no organs were missing.I went down to woodstone aprts in june 2011 and couldnt find apartment 3115,but it aparently is on the second floor.Now lets look at the facts again.She is seen leaving woodstone at aprx 7pm looking "paranoid" and "looking around",but she still went on her bike ride.Was she being harrassed by the "warlocks"in the complex?Maybe it was Krakowiecki she was scared of as well.She was worried about something,but still felt safe to go on her bike ride that night.Why? She wasnt expecting them on the trails,she was expecting them at woodstone.She probably didnt know she was going to be killed,but might have feared being beaten/raped/robbed.If she feared being killed why not report it to the cops? Because in 1992 they didnt have cell phones.In 1992 you had to use a landline and it was in the apartment with Krakowiecki.Why would she be afraid to report with Krakowiecki there? Was she going to bike to a convinience store to use a payphone? We probably will never know.But these little things really make things more interesting dont they?I asume Brossos last day at syntellect was friday the 6th.So something must have happened on saturday and sunday to scare her.I think the decapitation was Krakowieckis idea."Bring me her head on a plate and youll get your payment",I could see him saying.Also,to voiceinthewind,did any of those warlocks live off the arizona canal?Its interesting that both dicscoveries of Angelas head and Melanies body were on the SOUTHERN bank.What about that fisherman? Did you ever talk to him?

Edited by lucas north, 06 August 2012 - 09:03 PM.

#59    Voiceinthewind

Voiceinthewind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:56 AM

Regi: I do not know where apt 3115 is located, but I doubt that the press would give out that number precisely, perhaps a transpo or digit added. Not saying the authorities did not have the apt number, but they did have responsibility to give the community some privacy, thus not releasing the actual address.

As I review some of the information on the web, it is not quite consistent in details. On web posting dated 10/12/2010 by Crimefile titled: Two Phx Cold Cases beg for a Solution",
states: " Brosso was soon found headless and her torso cut in half in a nearby park at 25th Avenue and Cactus. I saw raw video of the body captured by a TV news photographer and it was indeed hideous. That video was heavily edited before it hit the airwaves.Brosso’s severed head was subsequently located in or next to a canal some two miles away. Brosso’s bicycle has never been recovered and no viable suspect has ever been located.

Nearly one year later in September of 1993 the Bernas girl’s severed head was found near the Arizona canal and the Black Canyon freeway. Nearby floating in the canal the rest of her cut up remains were recovered. Like the Brosso girl, Bernas was believed to be riding a bicycle that’s never been located."  

Then there are reports that Melanie did not suffer the descration of her body as severely as Angela's. There are no details of organs.  I didn't even know Angela was cut in half unti reading the recent article. So there is no definitive report that there wasn't organss or harvested. Did anyone order and review the autopsy(Ies)?

Lucas: did you know her boyfriend?  From your comments, i.e. "I could see him saying" leads one to believe you have spoken with or been in  J Krak's company.

You think there was more than one idividual involved...I do too.  Regarding the alleged perpetrators --someone was related or associated with "the warlocks" and lived in the complex. I'm fuzzy on the players, but recall that the "warlocks" attended the party because one of them also lived in the complex.  I have not spoken to anyone about these cases outside of the police and two friends that I shared the story with and they urged me to continue pursuing with the authorities.  I do hope that Angela's spirit leads the way.  I know that some force has taken me this far and I haven't forgotten these cold cases.

""

#60    regi

regi

Psychic Spy

• 1,937 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:43 AM

Yeah, I don't know about that number of the apt.- it came from that article Sunshine and Sadness. The reporter stated that that was the number- and he was there, but he also stated that there were 700 units in the complex. Maybe it's a misprint. I don't know.
Per the reporter, according to the boyfriend's friend, that was the very reason that the boyfriend traded apts. - to avoid the media, and then the reporter went on and reported an apt. number in his article. Go figure.
I wandered around the area on street view yesterday, and my Lord, that place really is enormous...like the reporter stated- like a college campus.
The reporter was apparently retracing Brasso's movements once she left the apt., (I don't know how he knew that) so, apparently, Brasso left out from the south end, and I don't know why that would be if her apt wasn't located nearer to the south end of the complex.

Either the area to the east side of the complex didn't appear then as is does today, or I've goofed again. (I suspect the latter. :blush: ) Two things: 1) There's a dead-end road (a continuation of 25Th Ave.) with a turn-around at the end that runs along the eastern side of the complex, and there's a 10 spaced parking area on the east side of that rode. Is THAT where a witness reported seeing a vehicle?
And 2) There's fencing bordering the east side of the complex.
So, her body definitely could have been transported there by vehicle. I think this could suggest two things that are most likely: either she was abducted on her way back, or she never left the complex.
I think that because it seems highly unlikely that she could have been abducted anywhere away from that immediate vicinity, taken elsewhere, and then her body dumped next to the apt. complex where she happened to have lived. Also, if the perp had a vehicle, then he had other places he could have chosen as a dump site, no matter where he lived.

Posted Image

Edited by regi, 07 August 2012 - 12:00 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users