Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boy, 11, who can talk backwards fluently

Still Waters

An 11-year-old boy has revealed his talent for speaking backwards in a video posted online by his father.

In the five-minute clip on YouTube, Cameron's father gives him sentences to say backwards. Scottish boy Cameron uses an iPad app that reverses speech to demonstrate his talent.

http://www.dailymail...s-fluently.html

• Like 1

A career in politics beckons.

No mate he talks backwards not Bull++++

• Like 2

Please no! We've already got one 'Cameron' talking a load of unintelligible crap - we don't need another one, thank you!

• Like 2

This sounds like demonic possession to me. Pretty scary!!!

Are.....are you serious?

It's just some kid who perfected an odd yet useless skill.

Still..pretty impressive.

• Like 1

Are.....are you serious?

It's just some kid who perfected an odd yet useless skill.

Still..pretty impressive.

Come On... are you serious? Ever hear of the first Law of Satanism? Ready for this... It's called the Law of REVERSAL. Look it Up PLEASE!

My former father in law could do this too... in three languages even! Latin, French and English! In the early 90s (93 maybe) the NPR show All Things Considered interviewed him about his talent. It always freaked me out when he'd speak backward, then reverse the audio so you could hear the backward speech normally... to me, it always sounded the way most deaf people do when they speak. It's a weird useless talent, but great at parties! LOL. Oh, and my father in law? He used to be a Jesuit Priest. LOL.

Edited by MissMelsWell
  • Like 1

My former father in law could do this too... in three languages even! Latin, French and English! In the early 90s (93 maybe) the NPR show All Things Considered interviewed him about his talent. It always freaked me out when he'd speak backward, then reverse the audio so you could hear the backward speech normally... to me, it always sounded the way most deaf people do when they speak. It's a weird useless talent, but great at parties! LOL. Oh, and my father in law? He used to be a Jesuit Priest. LOL.

This confirms what I mentioned above. If you know anything about the Jesuits from history they were evil, hinch man for the pope. So, if your uncle could do what you said I'd be concerned because it wasn't a TALENT.

This confirms what I mentioned above. If you know anything about the Jesuits from history they were evil, hinch man for the pope. So, if your uncle could do what you said I'd be concerned because it wasn't a TALENT.

So, the Pope, head of the catholic church, is a satanist, but the catholic church was established by a Disciple of Christ...so Jesus was a satanist, Jesus as God in the form of man.

GUYS!!! GUYS!!!! I GOT IT!

God's a Satanist, it's all so clear now.

Actually, according to the Church of Satan, the first law of Satanism is:

"Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked."

Cool trick, kid. :)

Actually, according to the Church of Satan, the first law of Satanism is:

"Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked."

Cool trick, kid. :)

Actually, " I can give my opinion without being asked" and Actually look it up but you would have to know how to. Your picture of choice is very interesting.

So, the Pope, head of the catholic church, is a satanist, but the catholic church was established by a Disciple of Christ...so Jesus was a satanist, Jesus as God in the form of man.

GUYS!!! GUYS!!!! I GOT IT!

God's a Satanist, it's all so clear now.

Do you know anything about church history???? Back in the 60's the Archbishop of Chicago Bernidinni was a Satanist and offered a black mass in the Vatican. Read Malachy Martin book WINDSWEPT he was an ex jesuit who left the Vatican. There have been invalid popes before research your history. I never called Jesus a satanist and NO.

YOU DO NOT GET IT!!!!! Your comments make you look um...for a better word uneducated.

I wonder if it's possible to put backward speeches on teleprompter?
  • Like 1

Actually, " I can give my opinion without being asked" and Actually look it up but you would have to know how to

I was quoting the first law of Satanism, not telling you to shut up. I have a really high level of skill entering "first rule of Satanism" in Google. Very tricky, but I managed.

http://www.churchofs...es-of-earth.php

Here you go. I shall share my Google skills with you.

:)

Edited by Purplos
  • Like 3

YOU DO NOT GET IT!!!!! Your comments make you look um...for a better word uneducated.

MaryA, please refrain from ad hom remarks. attack the point, not the person presenting it.

He was my father-in-law, not an uncle. And since he was my father-in-law, that would suggest he wasn't a priest any longer. He's also about the least evil person I know. A student, a teacher, a humanitarian, a world traveler, an amazing step parent and an even more spectacular grandparent. He's just a good man with a talent for all languages. You need to watch what you're saying around here.

I don't think it's a useless talent. Imagine him developing it throughout life and then writing a song backwards including the music - it would be a pretty creative piece of work that people would be fascinated by.

He was my father-in-law, not an uncle. And since he was my father-in-law, that would suggest he wasn't a priest any longer. He's also about the least evil person I know. A student, a teacher, a humanitarian, a world traveler, an amazing step parent and an even more spectacular grandparent. He's just a good man with a talent for all languages. You need to watch what you're saying around here.

really, or what?

really, or what?

Besides, once a priest Always a priest.

Maybe now would be a good time for you to read the site rules that you agreed to when you joined us.

Welcome by the way. :)

• Like 2