Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Marshall Law about to be declared in US?

bc56

http://www.prisonplanet.com/maximum-alert-u-s-troops-now-occupying-america.html

its lengthy but after the first couple of paragraphs you get the picture. I for one don't like this at all. Its like playing chess, it seems that the goverment is getting there pawns, rooks, castle, etc in place before they strike. I see nothing good coming from this.

NO i am not trying to raise a pandemic or anything i'm just looking for opinions. I'm not making any claims of whether this is true or not just my OPINION.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• preacherman76

• Fluffybunny

• ExpandMyMind

• eqgumby

What, again? They were going to at least a year ago, when Bush was going to suspend the election and declare himself dictator for life. Still, perhaps this is one promise Obama will keep. We'll see.

Edited by 747400

Prisonplanet has been pretty good about yeelling out warnings, but consistently bad at actually predicting events that come to pass. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

As far as the government goes, yes, the chess analogy is an excellent one. Anytime a government becomes passive, it gets attacked (heck, it's happened to us twice). To protect it's interest, a government has to be actively shifting and moving itself, never staying in a single position for too long. Some people get fidgety about this, because, well, it is a bit unnerving, but it is no more out of the norm than a tiger moving from one rock to another.

Last week we reported on the testimony of a military whistleblower who warned that law enforcement and military personnel are training to set up checkpoints in order to catch people who refuse to take the swine flu vaccination.

I'm almost beginning to believe her. I just found out last week that the flu vaccines (both seasonal and Novel H1N1) are now being State mandated for me. I work in the IT section of my local health department.

I just found out today that if I refuse these vaccines that there will be disciplinary action against me. :blink:

Edited by BiffSplitkins

I'm almost beginning to believe her. I just found out last week that the flu vaccines (both seasonal and Novel H1N1) are now being State mandated for me. I work in the IT section of my local health department.

I just found out today that if I refuse these vaccines that there will be disciplinary action against me. :blink:

That's pretty extreme.

No matter what it is, if somebody does not know how to spell Martial Law right, I tend to doubt that he/she knows what it is talking about....

No matter what it is, if somebody does not know how to spell Martial Law right, I tend to doubt that he/she knows what it is talking about....

Maybe it's a special version designed by someone named Marshall.

That's pretty sensible for people working in the health sector.

It makes more sense when you deal with the public directly. I don't.

I don't mind getting the vaccine. I DO mind it being imposed on me though.

My wife works for Hospice. She schedual's Nurses, and has equipment delivered to peoples homes. Doesnt have any direct contact with the clients at all. Yet was told yesterday she had to get the regular flu shot every year from now on, and the H1N1 when it comes in. She's looking for another job.

There is a protest at the capital building in NY the 29th were going to go to.

Anyone who is forced to take the shot should ask thier employer a couple questions. Like will you get workmens comp if you are injured by the vaccine? If you refuse the shot, can you collect unemployment being you didnt actualy do anything to get fired? Ask for a list of whats in the shot.

Edited by preacherman76

My wife works for Hospice. She schedual's Nurses, and has equipment delivered to peoples homes. Doesnt have any direct contact with the clients at all. Yet was told yesterday she had to get the regular flu shot every year from now on, and the H1N1 when it comes in. She's looking for another job.

You will find that anyone who works in the health care field has a higher exposure to illnesses even when they are not directly aware. A patient with the flu has a runny nose, uses his hand to wipe off the snot, then grabs form 25-b from your wifes coworker to accept the oxygen tanks, he signs it and leaves a lovely wet gift on the form for your wife to touch when she goes to process it. Your wife unknowingly touches the same spot just before rubbing her dry eye...and boom...the virus is off to the races.

No I know how paranoid you are of vaccines an how much of the bogeyman that you think they are, so your wifes immune system will have never seen anything like this virus so it will likely not be able to stop the little guy from running wild and having a field day. maybe she gets off lite and just is miserable for a couple of weeks, misses work(which is why employers find its worth the minor amount), spreads it to half the family, but recovers...but god forbid maybe it goes like this, where the outlook is not so rosy... which can happen ~45,000 times a year, every year from just the seasonal flu...not just old and infirm... but young too. Kids... ~45,000 deaths a year from the flu...

Which can be avoided if the immune system is familiar with the virus...So really I don't know how you can look at your loved ones and say...no, I am not going to allow you to get vaccinated. What if god forbid she were to be one of the 45,000? Could you really live with yourself know that for your paranoia and a $5.00 shot she would still be with you? With the overwhelming success they have? You have car insurance right? Home insurance? vaccines are simply insurance.

Im not paranoid about the vaccines. Im informed. There is no evidence what so ever that says a person who takes the vaccine wont get sick. My family and billions of other families have survived every flu season so far, and this year is no worse than any other year. And that isnt even the point. The point is no one should be able to forcfully inject you against your will. Its is a slap in the face to liberty.

No I know how paranoid you are of vaccines an how much of the bogeyman that you think they are, so your wifes immune system will have never seen anything like this virus so it will likely not be able to stop the little guy from running wild and having a field day. maybe she gets off lite and just is miserable for a couple of weeks, misses work(which is why employers find its worth the minor amount), spreads it to half the family, but recovers...but god forbid maybe it goes like this, where the outlook is not so rosy... which can happen ~45,000 times a year, every year from just the seasonal flu...not just old and infirm... but young too. Kids... ~45,000 deaths a year from the flu...

Which can be avoided if the immune system is familiar with the virus...So really I don't know how you can look at your loved ones and say...no, I am not going to allow you to get vaccinated. What if god forbid she were to be one of the 45,000? Could you really live with yourself know that for your paranoia and a $5.00 shot she would still be with you? With the overwhelming success they have? You have car insurance right? Home insurance? vaccines are simply insurance.

does this proposed vaccine prevent all forms of flu? i thought it just prevented this latest strand? if it doesn't prevent all kinds of flu then the 45,000 deaths you mentioned will still happen so there was no real point in bringing up those figures - especially as swine flu kills less proportionally than normal flu. if it does prevent all strands of influenza then i'll eat my words but i can't see that ever happening due to the loss in revenue worldwide in the 'flu market'.

the last i saw you post on this subject, fluffybunny, you too were wary of the hype surrounding swine flu and proposed mass vaccinations. what's changed for you? as you seem to have accepted this whole-heartedly now.

i still think there are many questions that should be asked and answered about this whole situation. it's completely rotten.

does this proposed vaccine prevent all forms of flu? i thought it just prevented this latest strand? if it doesn't prevent all kinds of flu then the 45,000 deaths you mentioned will still happen so there was no real point in bringing up those figures - especially as swine flu kills less proportionally than normal flu. if it does prevent all strands of influenza then i'll eat my words but i can't see that ever happening due to the loss in revenue worldwide in the 'flu market'.

the last i saw you post on this subject, fluffybunny, you too were wary of the hype surrounding swine flu and proposed mass vaccinations. what's changed for you? as you seem to have accepted this whole-heartedly now.

i still think there are many questions that should be asked and answered about this whole situation. it's completely rotten.

Couldnt agree more. Like why is the US one of the only nations that STILL use mercury?

http://www.naturalnews.com/011764.html

Edited by preacherman76

You will find that anyone who works in the health care field has a higher exposure to illnesses even when they are not directly aware. A patient with the flu has a runny nose, uses his hand to wipe off the snot, then grabs form 25-b from your wifes coworker to accept the oxygen tanks, he signs it and leaves a lovely wet gift on the form for your wife to touch when she goes to process it. Your wife unknowingly touches the same spot just before rubbing her dry eye...and boom...the virus is off to the races.

wow i have to ask do you work for the goverment? that has to be one of the most manipulative post i've ever read. Trying to scare a man into taking a vaccine you know nothing about.

tell me whats in this vaccine? what are the side effects? is there a chance of death?

you realize of course that nurses/doctors don't even know how much of this vaccine to give you. they're putting an unknown foreign chemical into my body and they don't know how much to put in, yea thats something i'm first in line for.

that post was prolly the shittiest thing i've seen while i've been on UM.

wow i have to ask do you work for the goverment? that has to be one of the most manipulative post i've ever read. Trying to scare a man into taking a vaccine you know nothing about.

tell me whats in this vaccine? what are the side effects? is there a chance of death?

you realize of course that nurses/doctors don't even know how much of this vaccine to give you. they're putting an unknown foreign chemical into my body and they don't know how much to put in, yea thats something i'm first in line for.

that post was prolly the shittiest thing i've seen while i've been on UM.

Ummm, I am the guy that comes and saves your life when you dial 911. I am the guy that goes into burning buildings when everyone else runs out. I am the guy that has devoted his life to saving others lives.

And watch your language. We have rules here.

Actually you are incorrect, the doctors and nurses do know how much to give, and what is in the vaccines they give. They see the testing, they see the reports. Vaccines have been around for decades saving lives.

Have you ever bothered to study the reports of what the vaccines do? Have you ever taken a college level microbiology course? Do yourself a favor and find one online to see how they effect the body and help.

Is there a chance of death? In the trials so far, no. The flu itself kills ~45,000 people a year. That is just the good old seasonal flu that we see every year. This new strain has not been around to effect peoples bodies in some time, which is why they suspect younger people are such a hard time as they have no antibodies at all. This has the potential to be very bad. Having the antibodies from the vaccine would mean that you could be exposed and your body would not care a bit, now or when this strain rolls around in the near future.

You don't have to get the vaccine at all, if you don't work for a healthcare organization, you can say heck no. Who cares? I don't. If you want to risk it, go for it. just don't spread it around if you get sick. Personally I would rather it go to someone who wants it, and needs it. People that are high risk folks.

The vaccine has been produced at cost, $$$$. companies need to recoup that money, we cant waste all that money, so you will be vaccinated, do as the state tells you, after all they are the people who know everything, they know how to teach your children they know how to sort out you health care, they know how to stop the climate they even know how to fix the credit crisis, in short they know everything. how very dare people question them.

Ummm, I am the guy that comes and saves your life when you dial 911. I am the guy that goes into burning buildings when everyone else runs out. I am the guy that has devoted his life to saving others lives.

And watch your language. We have rules here.

Actually you are incorrect, the doctors and nurses do know how much to give, and what is in the vaccines they give. They see the testing, they see the reports. Vaccines have been around for decades saving lives.

Have you ever bothered to study the reports of what the vaccines do? Have you ever taken a college level microbiology course? Do yourself a favor and find one online to see how they effect the body and help.

Is there a chance of death? In the trials so far, no. The flu itself kills ~45,000 people a year. That is just the good old seasonal flu that we see every year. This new strain has not been around to effect peoples bodies in some time, which is why they suspect younger people are such a hard time as they have no antibodies at all. This has the potential to be very bad. Having the antibodies from the vaccine would mean that you could be exposed and your body would not care a bit, now or when this strain rolls around in the near future.

You don't have to get the vaccine at all, if you don't work for a healthcare organization, you can say heck no. Who cares? I don't. If you want to risk it, go for it. just don't spread it around if you get sick. Personally I would rather it go to someone who wants it, and needs it. People that are high risk folks.

so you do work for the gov? you kinda didn't answer but whatever if you were sayin your a firefighter or whatever ok, gov. which explains completly why you would be for the vaccine and why you would try and manipulate a person by scaring them into getting a vaccine.

tell me do you remember the year of 1976? what about the swine flu that broke out that year, and the vaccine that everyone needed to take. The same vaccine that is directly linked to many cases of Guillain-Barre Syndrome. Also the 25 deaths that occured from it.

does this proposed vaccine prevent all forms of flu?

There are two vaccines this year, seasonal and swine.

the last i saw you post on this subject, fluffybunny, you too were wary of the hype surrounding swine flu and proposed mass vaccinations. what's changed for you? as you seem to have accepted this whole-heartedly now. i still think there are many questions that should be asked and answered about this whole situation. it's completely rotten.

It is completely rotten no doubt, but after spending time with doctors I trust(via the fire department's hospital) actually having the science explained to me that shows the potential of the virus(Not guaranteed, but based on what the virus has done so far and looking at how people have responded to the virus-young people in particular- that don't have the antibodies from last time around). And yes, there are still questions, but time to find answers is running out. We cant just think about it for another year.

I am not saying that I would force vaccine on anyone, but if enough people get the vaccine, it certainly will avoid so many people getting it, which creates many problems in itself. Not even to the level of "Herd Immunity", but enough of the key high risk, high exposure people to keep the exposure to a minimum so the virus never has a chance to grab onto millions of hosts...if that happens, it will be very bad. It will spread too fast, alter itself to resist medications we have available, and otherwise overwhelm the medical community.

Couldnt agree more. Like why is the US one of the only nations that STILL use mercury?

http://www.naturalnews.com/011764.html

We actually don't use mercury as we know it- the silver stuff from a thermometer. If you go to This page and scroll to the bottom, you can see that almost all vaccines have had thimerosal removed from them. Only trace amounts are left in live culture vaccines given to older patients. Thimerosal being methymercury. If you take a moment to read the page I linked to, it explains why it is needed (Short answer is a preservative for live cultures), as well as an understanding of when mercury was removed from most vaccines...

There are two vaccines this year, seasonal and swine.

It is completely rotten no doubt, but after spending time with doctors I trust(via the fire department's hospital) actually having the science explained to me that shows the potential of the virus(Not guaranteed, but based on what the virus has done so far and looking at how people have responded to the virus-young people in particular- that don't have the antibodies from last time around). And yes, there are still questions, but time to find answers is running out. We cant just think about it for another year.

I am not saying that I would force vaccine on anyone, but if enough people get the vaccine, it certainly will avoid so many people getting it, which creates many problems in itself. Not even to the level of "Herd Immunity", but enough of the key high risk, high exposure people to keep the exposure to a minimum so the virus never has a chance to grab onto millions of hosts...if that happens, it will be very bad. It will spread too fast, alter itself to resist medications we have available, and otherwise overwhelm the medical community.

What the heck are you talking about? In MOST cases it has effected them less than a regular flu.

so you do work for the gov? you kinda didn't answer but whatever if you were sayin your a firefighter or whatever ok, gov. which explains completly why you would be for the vaccine and why you would try and manipulate a person by scaring them into getting a vaccine.

tell me do you remember the year of 1976? what about the swine flu that broke out that year, and the vaccine that everyone needed to take. The same vaccine that is directly linked to many cases of Guillain-Barre Syndrome. Also the 25 deaths that occured from it.

There is ALWAYS some risk associated with any vaccine. It's minimal, and would you rather get the Swine Flu? Really? Hope you have insurance. And hope it doesn't kill you.

This anti-vaccine thing is just stupid. Thanks to an un-vaccinated illegal alien, my son nearly died, and the government/hospitals ate several hundred thousand dollars in medical bills.

We actually don't use mercury as we know it- the silver stuff from a thermometer. If you go to This page and scroll to the bottom, you can see that almost all vaccines have had thimerosal removed from them. Only trace amounts are left in live culture vaccines given to older patients. Thimerosal being methymercury. If you take a moment to read the page I linked to, it explains why it is needed (Short answer is a preservative for live cultures), as well as an understanding of when mercury was removed from most vaccines...

The several countries that BANNED it dont seem to have a need for it at all.

The several countries that BANNED it dont seem to have a need for it at all.

Are you asking for more government regulation in the United States?

There is ALWAYS some risk associated with any vaccine. It's minimal, and would you rather get the Swine Flu? Really? Hope you have insurance. And hope it doesn't kill you.

I would most definitly rather get the swine flu than take the vaccine. And there is no need to hope that I dont die, cause I wont. I have a better chance of dieing from the regular flu. Most likely wont need insurance either as MOST have recovered just fine right at home.

This anti-vaccine thing is just stupid. Thanks to an un-vaccinated illegal alien, my son nearly died, and the government/hospitals ate several hundred thousand dollars in medical bills.

What did your son catch? Was he vaccinated for it?