Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

The Rothschilds

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,011 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:25 PM

Very interesting new Skeptoid podcast on the Rothschilds.

Frankly I had never heard of them until I started frequenting this forum and of course got a fairly one-sided opinion of them from my fellow posters.

For those interested in another take on the subject of the Rothschilds, enjoy - you can read or download the podcast.

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4311

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#2    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Coarse singer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:35 PM

This must be your first "border-stuff" forum then... they're literally everywhere in conspiracy forums and such at least, but mass media, no. Still, I heard they had stepped down a notch and that there's a new power guy in their place. Who knows...

Words... I'm a life artist. That's enough.
It all starts from awareness and presense.

#3    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,426 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:47 PM

I wish i could see your video rafterman   .. let me guess, it portrays them as just exceptionally good businessmen ?
mhm.

This article is interesting..   it's about gold , with some good Rothschild background info .
http://www.financial...light-into-gold

Edited by lightly, 22 May 2012 - 11:51 PM.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#4    TheEVPman

TheEVPman

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

• Just because we can't see it, dosen't mean it's not there.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:32 AM

In the 76th Congress 1st Session  Senate Document No. 23 - National Economy and the Backing System of The United States. On page 98 we find that Benjamin Franklin Says.  "The Rothchild Bank caused a  bill to be introduced in the English Parliment which provided no colony of England could issue their our Money." Franklin concluded the Rothchild's bill and their bank was the cause of the Revolutionary War here in the US.

Within the same document we find these words by Mayer Anselm Rothchild. " Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes the laws." ( He knew he could control that country)

There are several references the the Rothchilds in this document and their control over banking.

So there are some facts. You just have to know where to look.

I've been a legal researcher and investigator for a number of years. So, I've learned where to look. :yes:

Edited by TheEVPman, 23 May 2012 - 02:35 AM.

#5    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,708 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:17 AM

View PostTheEVPman, on 23 May 2012 - 02:32 AM, said:

In the 76th Congress 1st Session  Senate Document No. 23 - National Economy and the Backing System of The United States. On page 98 we find that Benjamin Franklin Says.  "The Rothchild Bank caused a  bill to be introduced in the English Parliment which provided no colony of England could issue their our Money." Franklin concluded the Rothchild's bill and their bank was the cause of the Revolutionary War here in the US.

Within the same document we find these words by Mayer Anselm Rothchild. " Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes the laws." ( He knew he could control that country)

There are several references the the Rothchilds in this document and their control over banking.

I've been a legal researcher and investigator for a number of years. So, I've learned where to look. :yes:

Impressive, the Rothchilds a natural curiousity of yours? I've always kind of thought them along the same lines as the Rockefellers.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3, 23 May 2012 - 03:18 AM.

#6    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,011 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:55 PM

View PostTheEVPman, on 23 May 2012 - 02:32 AM, said:

Did you read/listen to the podcast at the link?

The above quote is addressed quite thoroughly.

And I'm a bit confused about the Benjamin Franklin reference - is someone claiming he said that at the 76th Congress?  Quite a feat if he did.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#7    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,011 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:58 PM

View Postlightly, on 22 May 2012 - 11:47 PM, said:

I wish i could see your video rafterman   .. let me guess, it portrays them as just exceptionally good businessmen ?
mhm.

This article is interesting..   it's about gold , with some good Rothschild background info .
http://www.financial...light-into-gold

It's not a video.  It's a podcast with transcript - so you read or listen.

Yes, good info in your link.  No one is claiming that the Rothschilds didn't have a lot of influence at one time in history.

#8    Area69

Area69

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 172 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:00 PM

So no one knows much about ol' Mayer's childhood, but they do know that Mayer's pappy traded rare coins with royalty. That's... hmmm.. well, hey, that makes sense. Perfectly logical.

Also, no addressing of the fact that "Rothschild" isn't actually their last name.

#9    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,011 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:02 PM

View PostArea69, on 24 May 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

So no one knows much about ol' Mayer's childhood, but they do know that Mayer's pappy traded rare coins with royalty. That's... hmmm.. well, hey, that makes sense. Perfectly logical.

Also, no addressing of the fact that "Rothschild" isn't actually their last name.

Not sure what you're getting at with your first point.

As to the second, so?

#10    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,426 posts

Yogi Berra

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:17 AM

View PostRafterman, on 23 May 2012 - 12:58 PM, said:

It's not a video.  It's a podcast with transcript - so you read or listen.

Yes, good info in your link.  No one is claiming that the Rothschilds didn't have a lot of influence at one time in history.

Yes .   I wonder if their wealth has decreased or Increased  since then?    wealth and influence do go hand in hand in hand

Edited by lightly, 26 May 2012 - 01:19 AM.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#11    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,246 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:18 AM

They print all the money, so it isn't about wealth or riches at this point. It's really about power and control, yet still hidden (or mostly hidden) from the masses.

#12    PeacefulAnarchy

PeacefulAnarchy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 181 posts

• Something's not quite right...

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:02 PM

Here'd one of them in an interesting pose, nice skull and bones belt... :innocent:

Posted Image

“For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times.”
Tokyo, February 18, 2002 :huh:

#13    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,426 posts

Yogi Berra

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:46 AM

View Postturbonium, on 26 May 2012 - 08:18 AM, said:

They print all the money, so it isn't about wealth or riches at this point. It's really about power and control, yet still hidden (or mostly hidden) from the masses.

* and what buys power and control ??$?  
   Yes all paper money and other valuable ink on paper...  but gold is not printed.  Hard to verify,  but  I've read that the Rothschilds own about 85% of all gold held as a commodity . ( not including jewelry)  .   It is a fact that recently, they, the Rothschilds, have dropped out of the gold market and stopped buying or selling gold.   What will be of value in a global economic crash?... ink or gold?

Edited by lightly, 28 May 2012 - 11:48 AM.

#14    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,011 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:45 PM

View Postturbonium, on 26 May 2012 - 08:18 AM, said:

Link please.

#15    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,011 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:46 PM

View PostPeacefulAnarchy, on 26 May 2012 - 12:02 PM, said:

Here'd one of them in an interesting pose, nice skull and bones belt... :innocent:

Posted Image

I can shop at amazon too - http://www.amazon.co...crossbones belt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users