Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO spotted over Denver

News link: http://kdvr.com/2012/11/08/ufo-spotted-over-denver/

Said to be spotted every day between noon and 1p.m.

Its been video taped by private camera and news camera.

Apparently landing and lifting off somewhere in downtown Denver.

- I think its some-kind-of alien shuttle, no idea what its transporting, where its transporting to and from(and vis-versa), or why.

Someone needs to checkout its apparent landing zone some place in downtown Denver...proceed with extreme caution...I'm pretty sure the landing zone is camouflaged so it can go unnoticed by the city's population.

Also, such a site must have some kind of security...probably cameras, maybe a fenced off "private property".

Anyone up for it?

post-133080-0-92148800-1352435874_thumb.

Here is an article of the above incident. Included are videos by the two independent cameras.

Mile High mystery: UFO sightings in sky over Denver

http://kdvr.com/2012/11/08/mile-high-city-mystery-ufo-sightings-in-sky-over-denver/]Source http://kdvr.com/2012/11/08/mile-high-city-mystery-ufo-sightings-in-sky-over-denver/

Edited by Karlis
  • Like 1

Sorry -M7...But it looks like "Bugs" to me!... :no:

Cheers.

• Like 1

Interesting.

It would be good to get a size estimated and/or distance from the camera and compute a speed.

Some data on the wind conditions at the time of sightings.

It appears Denver has been a hotspot for UFO's this year.

There's been reports on TV news in March and May of this year.

Search Youtube for "denver ufo"

Hey booN....looks like the tiny Jelly Bean UFO is back..... :w00t:

@Lilly...lol

Does look a little similar...

ufosharpenedandzoomed.jpg

:P

I love the way people say things like "it's not a bug," when they really don't know whether it is or not.

IMHO, this is probably just footage of bugs. :tu:

• Like 2

Come to think of it...?..if it is not a clip of a flying insect of some kind,...I wonder just what a flying potato would look like if filmed in that same location...?

....Don't laugh too loud. :w00t: ...I only mention this because a friend of mine from Virginia tells me that there is something of a craze with the teenagers around his neighbourhood ,...of "potato cannons"!

And I was wondering if it could have extended as far as Colorado...?....

...and if you watch the video carefully...it does look like 'the object' is "falling", rather than "flying".

right!...you can start to laugh now!! .. :whistle:

Cheers.

• Like 1

Here is an article of the above incident. Included are videos by the two independent cameras.

Mile High mystery: UFO sightings in sky over Denver

Source http://kdvr.com/2012...ky-over-denver/

Interesting vids, to be sure.

Two months ago I visited the island of Sark, one of the British Channel islands near the north coast of France and I took these two photos:

Boon nailed it :clap:

Hmm...1963 might just be onto something. Could these UFOs simply be spuds launched by some teenagers potato cannon?

Nope. Bugs, simply bugs. Of course, might be ET bugs... B)

Hmm...1963 might just be onto something. Could these UFOs simply be spuds launched by some teenagers potato cannon?

I kind of doubt it considering that they say it supposedly wasn't visible to the naked eye. You'd see a potato I think.

More likely is that these are just bugs and they didn't notice them during the filming. Our brains tend to filter out things like that especially if our focus is on a distant object or the distant horizon in general. Bugs tend to just blend into the foreground as far as our perception is concerned under such circumstances.

Sorry about the earlier post; something 'cropped up' (pun).

Anyway enough of the humour, as I was saying here are the shots I took in Sark overlooking Brecqhou, Jethou, Herm and Guernsey (GB Channel Islands) in Sept 2012:

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

Zooming in:

zoser12.jpg

zoser11.jpg

Now if you freeze the video in post 2 at 3:51 this is the image of the Denver object:

zoser13.jpg

Anyone see a slight resemblance?

The Denver object was moving very rapidly and if this was a similar object that we saw in Sark then it's rapid movement may explain why nobody saw anything.

Curious

• Like 1

Anyway enough of the humour, as I was saying here are the shots I took in Sark overlooking Brecqhou, Jethou, Herm and Guernsey (GB Channel Islands) in Sept 2012:

The Denver object was moving very rapidly and if this was a similar object that we saw in Sark then it's rapid movement may explain why nobody saw anything.

Curious

I do see a resemblance, but I think only because they are both distant, blurred objects, both with light and shaded areas.

Did you see the objects with your eyes, or did you only notice them once you looked at the pictures? (the ones you took)

This is reminding me of that thread about the photo with the goats taken in Greece.

Listened to the clips again. Something very strange and not easily explained. Flying too fast for the naked eye, and has been going on for months according to the presenter which corresponds to the date of my photos.

Not a bug, not debris (too fast and too regular).

This is an intriguing case.

I do see a resemblance, but I think only because they are both distant, blurred objects, both with light and shaded areas.

Did you see the objects with your eyes, or did you only notice them once you looked at the pictures? (the ones you took)

This is reminding me of that thread about the photo with the goats taken in Greece.

No it's more; this is not just a single isolated incident like the Greek photo. This has been going on for months. This puts the issue in a different category altogether notwithstanding the correlation with my photos.

Incidently having reviewed my photo collection for the whole day, we found 3 other photos with the same phenomena; the two shots above were the clearest.

[...]

Zooming in:

[...]

Now if you freeze the video in post 2 at 3:51 this is the image of the Denver object:

[...]

Curious

Nice photos, but...

rf_fp.gif

Can you put two cameras one meter (3.28 feet ) apart focused into infinity and take shots while sitting in meadow field? You'll get fancy pictures of bugs (UFO's). Small, but bugs (UFO's)

No it's more; this is not just a single isolated incident like the Greek photo. This has been going on for months. This puts the issue in a different category altogether notwithstanding the correlation with my photos.

Incidently having reviewed my photo collection for the whole day, we found 3 other photos with the same phenomena; the two shots above were the clearest.

Since your photos are stills, not video, we can't determine the speed. Did you see these objects, or did you only notice them in the photos?

"Could be's" have to be considered, an yours could be birds...or bugs...or potatoes...lol.

The video shots from Denver...I don't think they are birds or potatoes.

• Like 1

Nice photos, but...

Can you put two cameras one meter (3.28 feet ) apart focused into infinity and take shots while sitting in meadow field? You'll get fancy pictures of bugs (UFO's). Small, but bugs (UFO's)

I don't buy it Mr B. For a start I have five photos with the object. If it were bugs I would expect to see more than one bug on at least one shot. This is not the case and each of the five shots has only one object.

That Denver object is no bug.

The very suggestion bugs me.

on the OP/Karlis's vid....the anonymous person who took the film had very hairy arms...

are we sure he was human :unsure2:

Edited by bee
  • Like 2

Since your photos are stills, not video, we can't determine the speed. Did you see these objects, or did you only notice them in the photos?

"Could be's" have to be considered, an yours could be birds...or bugs...or potatoes...lol.

The video shots from Denver...I don't think they are birds or potatoes.

Yes only in the photos. Whatever it was was moving too fast for us; just like the Denver object. It's only visible on slow playback.