Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Questions

SueZanNaugh

Sometimes i have these dreams usually just lil things but only a few times they have been major-ish. they usually come true, i dont know when they r goin to happen, but when they do i get dizzy, a lil bit lightheaded. well about four of five years back i had this dream that made me wake up in a sweat, i was shaking and i was very scared i even cried.my dream started out as i was driving down a road with cops behind me. everyone on the highway, somehow i could kinda tell what they were thinking, they were sayin things like "i wish there was a better solution to these energy problems". i would tell them there is a better way. i went past other ppl in different situations, like problems with taxes and i told them they didnt have to do taxes. anyway some of the ppl would follow me others would look at me wierd and turn away. i came to a set of doors. three guys were there waiting. two of them had to go through the doors, but didnt know where to go. so i told them i would help them. the other guy yelled "No you have to stay here and tell these people what you know" i said but they didnt know which door to go to. he said they will be fine come on. rite when i was about to go back out the doors. the doors started to close. i didnt make it through. so i helped the two guys find a certain door, we went through. it was the back of the building things looked normal, but when we went to the front of the building. i could see that it was Kansas City. it was completely different, it was so, white. and there was this Huge Bridge it was heading south. under the bridge i say some cars go by, one thing i noticed is that everyone in those cars were mexican. i asked the other guys what happened. they told me becuase i didnt stay to tell the ppl the things i knew everything was ruined. the government took over us. "Because of You, because You didnt stay, things got worse". i literally freaked out in my dream. i told them we have to get out of here before they find us, we stopped a car and asked for a ride, how i knew spanish, idk how i knew it but i did, she understood what i said and we got in the back and i woke up.a year or two later i find out that the government is planing to build a huge bridge connecting from Kansas City to mexico, in order to make distribution easier, and the government is planning on makeing a one world governement. when i heard those words i almost fainted. what my questions are is this. has anyone heard of these before? i mean the part about a highway bridge, and one world governement? and is there a way to make these dreams more than what they are, meaning can i make this ability better?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SueZanNaugh

• Lady Amethyst

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Most dreams are symbolic and a psychic travelling of adventures. Don't take them all too seriously but in hindsight you can read back on your past dreams (as long as you write them down) and think on them. You might need to do some self criticism and only those symbols mean something to you. Regarding the One World Government it depends on how you feel about all that. This might be your dreams really telling you to find structure, organisation, proper thinking and try not to worry.

what does one world government have to do with the way i feel? they r tryin to create one. now look i may not be very smart, but hey the things i know could shock you. but then again u might not believe me and just call me crazy or say the government would never do that as most ppl do but then again. ppl dont learn law the way they should. they used to have law in school. but the government took that away. they r tryin to take the pledge of alliegence out of schools now too. plus now they r trying to get rid of god out of our schools :no: which really sux.