Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does Having a Cat Increase Lucid and Astral?

julenebunny

I'm just wondering who else here may have noticed an increase in lucid dreaming and/or astral travel when their cat is in their bed?

I feel my cat is a soul~mate, possibly a healer of some sorts anyways due to how he just appeared out of nowhere one day, full grown and fully tame and hasn't left my family since.

But I've noticed that when I have intense lucid dreams and/or astral travel, when I wake up, 99% of the time he's in the bed with me. I've even had a couple of horrible lucid-gone-wrong experiences nd he would appear in the dream and lead me out, and scare away the negatives, then I'd wake up and there he is, sitting on my chest looking right at me....

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• t100

• julenebunny

• Enigmatic Ghost

• louis_last

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In magic, it's believed that cats can empower a spell if made part of the ritual. Some also say that they are sensitive to the paranormal and respond when humans attempt such activities. Do you feel any different in the presence of your cat?

In magic, it's believed that cats can empower a spell if made part of the ritual. Some also say that they are sensitive to the paranormal and respond when humans attempt such activities. Do you feel any different in the presence of your cat?

I'm confused about that. I don't really mess around with magic or the paranormal, let alone do rituals. I'm a little bit into shamanism and animism (use stones for energy balance, I meditate, I do energy cleansings in my house time to time, etc..) but that's it. And I try and not get too much into that really since I've no idea what I could get myself into and have a hard time properly educating myself on it due to attention deficit disorder.

I've been able to lucid dream ever since I was around 3 years of age merely by following intuition, just being bored, laying in bed and playing with my brain I guess you could say.

I pretty much feel what any person who loves their cat would feel when they are around; loved, comforted, calm, etc...

Thanks for your reply :)

Wouldn’t be ironic if it was found that the same Biological factors that cause humans to have a Allergic reaction to some Cats also may in some humans cause Hallucination even if there are no other signs of an Allergy reaction to cats, just the Hallucinations, a Biological Factor.

Pavot

Edited by Pavot

Working by your own method and doing what comes naturally is probably the best way to go about this kind of thing. If you get stuck, it does help to have a point of reference. I also agree, falling asleep near someone you love really does alter your experiences somehow.

Wouldn’t be ironic if it was found that the same Biological factors that cause humans to have a Allergic reaction to some Cats also may in some humans cause Hallucination even if there are no other signs of an Allergy reaction to cats, just the Hallucinations, a Biological Factor.

Pavot

That would be fantastic, I would quit my job and start selling cats to teenagers.

I wouldn't put it past them, cats increase, endure and know exactly what's going on.

I learned how to Lucid dream last year, and I forgot how about a month ago. Advice, please?

Anyway, I DO still have wierd dreams when my cat is at my feet, but then, when I wake up he's on my face. No joke.