Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

Bin Laden was not buried at sea,

• Please log in to reply
780 replies to this topic

#286    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:15 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 07 May 2013 - 06:18 PM, said:

Sky

And I hope you know by now that I believe precious little of what you say?

What makes  you  think that is going to change reality?

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#287    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,847 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:55 AM

Looks like a few people in here dont understand How the Navy Seals really work.
Bin Laden was Blown away dumped into the Deep Six and turned into Fish food !  Such an Important fact is well documented ,and Will Stand the Test for All Time !
Forever ! :gun:
Believe in our Men & Women in the Special Services ! THey dont Screw Up !

This is a Work in Progress!

#288    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:30 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 06 May 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

Unless they were paid by the US special forces, and have been paid by them (as linked above) for many, many years.

Isn't religion more important to these crazies? 21 Virgins and all that?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#289    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:39 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 07 May 2013 - 03:37 PM, said:

I hope you know by now that bin Laden on dialysis was found to be a myth.

Mate you are yet again correct, even Bin Laden said My Kidney Are Alright when Interviewed. No reporter has ever said Bin Laden was on machines, no Interview of Bin Ladens indicates the rumour is true, no medical report has ever surfaced, haled Batarfi who has known bin Laden for two decades, ever since the two were neighbours in the Saudi port city of Jeddah told the Sunday Tasmanian that bin Laden “does not suffer from kidney disease.”

Mr. Mir asked bin Laden about his kidneys: “A French newspaper has claimed that you have a kidney problem and have secretly gone to Dubai for treatment last year [2000]. Is that correct?”
Bin Laden responded: “My kidneys are all right. I did not go to Dubai last year. One British newspaper has published an imaginary interview with an Islamabad dateline with one of my sons in Saudi Arabia. All this is false.”

LINK

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#290    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,390 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:53 AM

Right.

Does the detail REALLY matter?

He's dead. Everyone, from the US to his cohorts acknowledge this.

So, WHO cares whether he was blown-up years ago by a drone, or died of kidney disease, or taken down by Navy SEALS.

WHO cares!!!

Whether his body is in the ocean, or cremated, or sent to the Andromeda galaxy, WHO CARES?? He's dead.

Edited by pallidin, 08 May 2013 - 04:56 AM.

#291    through the fire

through the fire

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

• "it's like boo!"

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 08 May 2013 - 02:55 AM, said:

Looks like a few people in here dont understand How the Navy Seals really work.
Bin Laden was Blown away dumped into the Deep Six and turned into Fish food !  Such an Important fact is well documented ,and Will
Stand the Test for All Time !
Forever ! :gun:
Believe in our Men & Women in the Special Services ! THey dont Screw Up !

Well you have literally zero evidence for that but your little fantasies must be nice.

#292    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,847 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:20 PM

View Postthrough the fire, on 08 May 2013 - 02:09 PM, said:

Well you have literally zero evidence for that but your little fantasies must be nice.
How about the Live Infra-red footage the night of the Attack. I guess thats all CGI and fabricated by our Government !
"One Thought to Through the fire" You Prove that The navy Seals didnt Kil Bin Laden that night ! I`ll Bet you all the Gold on the Planet you can not !
Are you a Republican by any chance? :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#293    through the fire

through the fire

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

• "it's like boo!"

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:46 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 08 May 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

"One Thought to Through the fire" You Prove that The navy Seals didnt Kil Bin Laden that night ! I`ll Bet you all the Gold on the Planet you can not !
Are you a Republican by any chance? :tu:

It seems you don't understand the burden of proof. You're the one making the claim, you have to prove he was killed.

I know you can't do that but continue to amuse me if you want.

Republican? No.

#294    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,557 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:30 PM

View Postthrough the fire, on 08 May 2013 - 06:46 PM, said:

It seems you don't understand the burden of proof. You're the one making the claim, you have to prove he was killed.

I know you can't do that but continue to amuse me if you want.

Republican? No.

The POTUS claimed it was true, so did Brian Williams.  That's all Don needs! :-*

#295    through the fire

through the fire

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

• "it's like boo!"

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 08 May 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

The POTUS claimed it was true, so did Brian Williams.  That's all Don needs! :-*

Yeah, if Obama announced he had killed Bigfoot and dumped the body in the sea these morons would eat it up.

#296    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:26 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 08 May 2013 - 04:39 AM, said:

Mate you are yet again correct, even Bin Laden said My Kidney Are Alright when Interviewed. No reporter has ever said Bin Laden was on machines, no Interview of Bin Ladens indicates the rumour is true, no medical report has ever surfaced, haled Batarfi who has known bin Laden for two decades, ever since the two were neighbours in the Saudi port city of Jeddah told the Sunday Tasmanian that bin Laden “does not suffer from kidney disease.”

Mr. Mir asked bin Laden about his kidneys: “A French newspaper has claimed that you have a kidney problem and have secretly gone to Dubai for treatment last year [2000]. Is that correct?”
Bin Laden responded: “My kidneys are all right. I did not go to Dubai last year. One British newspaper has published an imaginary interview with an Islamabad dateline with one of my sons in Saudi Arabia. All this is false.”

LINK

On another note, I don't believe that any of the special forces troops tripped over such a machine at bin Laden's residence.

#297    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:35 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 08 May 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

Let's add another to the mix.

Al Qaeda Confirms Bin Laden’s Death

Al Qaeda released a statement on militant Web sites Friday confirming the death of Osama bin Laden, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadi Web sites. The lengthy statement, dated May 3 and signed by Al Qaeda’s General Command, warned of new attacks and called on the Pakistani people to rebel against their government to protest its relations with the United States.

“It will remain, with permission from God the Almighty, a curse that chases the Americans and their agents, and goes after them inside and outside their countries,” the letter said.   “Soon — with help from God — their happiness will turn into sorrow, and their blood will be mixed with their tears.”

The authors of the statement said that the people of Pakistan should revolt against their leaders to “cleanse this shame that has been attached to them” by the American raid.

http://www.nytimes.c...ia/07qaeda.html

So, what we have here is, al-Qaeda has confirmed that Osama bin Laden was killed by the United States.

#298    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,557 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:57 PM

Ah Sky, you're so easily led! :tsu:

#299    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:04 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 08 May 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

Ah Sky, you're so easily led! :tsu:

Let's add another.

Al Qaeda confirms bin Laden death and vows revenge

Al Qaeda confirmed the death of Osama bin Laden on Friday in an Internet message that vowed revenge on the United States and its allies, including Pakistan, according to a statement issued by the Islamist militant group.

http://www.reuters.c...E74528A20110506

Apparently, Osama bin Laden hasn't been releasing any tapes lately, which goes to show that  you are the one who has been taken for a ride to the cleaners. :w00t:

Edited by skyeagle409, 08 May 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#300    through the fire

through the fire

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

• "it's like boo!"

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:11 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 08 May 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

Let's add another to the mix.
So, what we have here is, al-Qaeda has confirmed that Osama bin Laden was killed by
the United States.

Which member of al-CIA-duh was it who confirmed this? I'd like a name please.

Also what proof have they seen that actually confirms this?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users