Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Signs Firearm And Ammo Killswitch

krillen

…it appears that the BHO Administration is taking executive action on firearms importation. Take a few minutes to read this: After Senate setback, Obama quietly moving forward with gun regulation. Here is the key portion of the article:

846000-kill_switch_pc_us_back.jpg

“The Importation of Defense Articles and Defense Services — U.S. Munitions Import List references executive orders, amends ATF regulations and clarifies Attorney General authority “to designate defense articles and defense services as part of the statutory USML for purposes of permanent import controls,” among other clauses specified in heavy legalese requiring commensurate analysis to identify just what the administration’s intentions are. Among the speculations of what this could enable are concerns that importing and International Traffic in Arms Regulations [iTAR] may go forward to reflect key elements within the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.”

More details Obama Signs Firearm And Ammo Killswitch

I hate communist dictatorship. Awake now America !

• Like 2

Its early but I take it they are going to put such a high tax on ammo and plus the insurance that most people can't afford it. Plus if your riffle is foreign made you can't get parts.

This came from Before It Was News and they were wrong about Assad being shot.

• Like 1

President Obama has side-stepped Congress by implementing portions of the UN Small Arms Trade Treaty through an executive order which can be used to ban the import of all firearms, ammunition and related supplies and accessories.

While patriots across the nation rejoiced when the US congress rejected flat on its face an attempt to force the United States into the UN Small Arms Treaty just weeks later a more sinister ulterior motive has been revealed.

Today, President Obama by passed congress and signed an executive which gives the federal government a power to completely ban the importation of guns, ammunition and even parts and accessories related to firearms.

While the UN Small Arms Treaty would have prevented the United States from both importing and exporting weapons, Obama has effectively signed on to the treaty with his new executive order while allowing the United States to export weapons of deaths to covertly funded clandestine operations in overseas nations where it seeks to further its imperialistic agenda.

At the same time, with nearly every other nation in the world signing on to the UN Small Arms treaty, other nations are now banned from doing the same which further leverages the United State’s power of shotgun diplomacy in nations that refuse to be puppets for the globalist elites that control America.

This UN Small Weapons Ban has been in the works for some time now, and WAY before Sandy Hook and Aurora.

• Like 2

This UN Small Weapons Ban has been in the works for some time now, and WAY before Sandy Hook and Aurora.

So we can export weapons but most other nations can't import weapons? Who would we export to?

So we can export weapons but most other nations can't import weapons? Who would we export to?

The usual groups - the Syrians, the Libyans, the Iranians....

• Like 5

The usual groups - the Syrians, the Libyans, the Iranians....

Any Al Qaeda groups, essentially.

Disarmament through taxing, clever.

• Like 2

sure, impse 1000% tax, regestration...etc and watch black market explode. and after that war on guns. and just like any war our gvmt wages (drugs, terror) we will have a lot more guns, and no way to know who has them. we will look back at what we had before(have now) and wish we never started it, but it'll be too late.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

Yep, illegal arms trade has been going on for a long, long time regardless of local regulations.

• Like 1

People who will import them back in at double the price to the criminals who take no notice of the laws anyway.

• Like 3

Yep, illegal arms trade has been going on for a long, long time regardless of local regulations.

yea, but it is relatively small, due to huge legal market, take that away, and situation will be a lot diferent

• Like 1

Because every effort to implement laws that curtail illegal trade are being aborted by a certain interest group.

All under the motto: legal, illegal, who cares a **** as long as we sell 5000 boom bang 45 magnum a week. We are even willing to accept 10% more murders if we could sell 6000.

• Like 1

Obama = idiot, plain and simple. People were stupid as hell for voting the moron in again.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, this is apparently within his power to do this. I disagree with dictatorial decrees, but...oh well.

I am trying to look to the bright side though. This may be a huge boom for American manufacturers. Undoubtedly they will be more expensive, but USA made guns really are high quality. Might be good for jobs.

The problem I am concerned with is the ammo shortages. This legislation will stop that as well and if you have a firearm that uses a foreign ammo...your rifle will soon become a club if you cannot get ammo for it. Reloading is a possibility, but I am not sure if all of the calibers, casings and primers are available.

There was whispers on one of those "conspiracy theory sites" that there is talk in DC about limiting access or requiring registry to purchase reloading supplies...bullets, shell cases, primers and gunpowder...

If they can't screw you to the wall one way, they'll go around the corner and try a different angle...sickening actually.

I have a few "theories" about the apparent ammo shortage. No evidence ...well..aside from the 1.6 "billion" rounds on order by Uncle Sam.

I guess some schmuck got the bright idea "what good is a gun if you have no bullets"...now with the "whispers" about reloading supplies...who knows where things will go...

Just my rather cynical opinion though...

• Like 1

This stunt is for the protection and enrichment of U.S. small arms & ammo manufacturers ? .. It's been done before by another sales rep .. er, President.

http://www.nytimes.c...rms-makers.html

Gun Import Ban Enriches Small U.S. Arms Makers

By KIRK JOHNSON, Special to The New York Times

Published: July 14, 1989

The Bush Adminstration's ban on imports of military-style assault rifles has created a bonanza for some small and medium-sized American gun manufacturers, which are selling semiautomatic weapons as fast as their assembly lines can make them.

Gun makers, dealers and distributors say fear is behind the surge that is straining assembly lines and swelling the lines of customers at some gun shops. The fear is that the Government restrictions will be expanded to cover domestic as well as imported military-style weapons.

With the Government apparently willing to resist the gun lobby and permanently halt imports, and with two of the largest producers, Colt Industries and Sturm, Ruger & Company, backing away from public sales of military-style weaponry, gun enthusiasts who want such weapons are rushing to buy. 'Seven Days a Week'

''Our factory is running around the clock, seven days a week, no holidays and no vacations,'' said Jack Friese, executive vice president of the Arms Corporation of America, a small Baltimore company that makes semiautomatic versions of the M-14 military rifle.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

This stunt is for the protection and enrichment of U.S. small arms & ammo manufacturers ? .. It's been done before by another sales rep .. er, President.

http://www.nytimes.c...rms-makers.html

Gun Import Ban Enriches Small U.S. Arms Makers

By KIRK JOHNSON, Special to The New York Times

Published: July 14, 1989

The Bush Adminstration's ban on imports of military-style assault rifles has created a bonanza for some small and medium-sized American gun manufacturers, which are selling semiautomatic weapons as fast as their assembly lines can make them.

Gun makers, dealers and distributors say fear is behind the surge that is straining assembly lines and swelling the lines of customers at some gun shops. The fear is that the Government restrictions will be expanded to cover domestic as well as imported military-style weapons.

With the Government apparently willing to resist the gun lobby and permanently halt imports, and with two of the largest producers, Colt Industries and Sturm, Ruger & Company, backing away from public sales of military-style weaponry, gun enthusiasts who want such weapons are rushing to buy. 'Seven Days a Week'

''Our factory is running around the clock, seven days a week, no holidays and no vacations,'' said Jack Friese, executive vice president of the Arms Corporation of America, a small Baltimore company that makes semiautomatic versions of the M-14 military rifle.

Ah, but did you think that Obama signed the bill without a second thought?

Naturally that will divert the gun purchases to US manufacturers, who will have to hire more people and by that he comes out smelling like roses on the domestic front... despite sequestration.

On the plus side, I think this will create a lot of jobs for Americans.

Edited by CRYSiiSx2
  • Like 2

Ah, but did you think that Obama signed the bill without a second thought?

Naturally that will divert the gun purchases to US manufacturers, who will have to hire more people and by that he comes out smelling like roses on the domestic front... despite sequestration.

i didn't think! .. but that's a good point, sure, score one for the party ..while your at it

i didn't think! .. but that's a good point, sure, score one for the party ..while your at it

May I recommend you a little book written at the end of the Middle Ages by a bloke called Machiavelli titled "The Prince"?

It makes you see politics and politicians much clearer.

• Like 2

…it appears that the BHO Administration is taking executive action on firearms importation. Take a few minutes to read this: After Senate setback, Obama quietly moving forward with gun regulation. Here is the key portion of the article:

846000-kill_switch_pc_us_back.jpg

“The Importation of Defense Articles and Defense Services — U.S. Munitions Import List references executive orders, amends ATF regulations and clarifies Attorney General authority “to designate defense articles and defense services as part of the statutory USML for purposes of permanent import controls,” among other clauses specified in heavy legalese requiring commensurate analysis to identify just what the administration’s intentions are. Among the speculations of what this could enable are concerns that importing and International Traffic in Arms Regulations [iTAR] may go forward to reflect key elements within the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.”

More details Obama Signs Firearm And Ammo Killswitch

I hate communist dictatorship. Awake now America !

On the plus side, I think this will create a lot of jobs for Americans.

What jobs do you expect for Americans? If "criminals" can be considered jobs, then of course you are right!

Some researchs pointed out that, with guns in American citizens' hands, the US crime rate is remarkably lower than majority of the countries all over the world.

Edited by krillen
  • Like 2

May I recommend you a little book written at the end of the Middle Ages by a bloke called Machiavelli titled "The Prince"?

It makes you see politics and politicians much clearer.

I actually have read it ..loooooong ago. And yes, it did help shape my understanding of present shenanigans .

* " Politics is the Business of making appealing excuses for Economic Policies " .. lightly.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

What jobs do you expect for Americans? If "criminals" can be considered jobs, then of course you are right!

Some researchs pointed out that, with guns in American citizens' hands, the US crime rate is remarkably lower than majority of the countries all over the world.

Only the dope smuggling in the US is creating more crime than the rest of the world combined (and more revenue than the combined GDP of the 20 poorest countries in the world). I wonder what statistics you are talking about.

• Like 1

I actually have read it ..loooooong ago. And yes, it did help shape my understanding of present shenanigans .

* " Politics is the Business of making appealing excuses for Economic Policies " .. lightly.

That is oversimplifying it, politics is first the art of the doable, and the doable is constricted by the circumstances. A good ruler makes the best out of the given circumstances, a mediocre one makes the best of the given circumstances for himself and others (in that order) and a bad one leaves the "other" part out.

• Like 3

..and an exceptional politician convinces people that THI$ is doable .. and THAT isn't ?

Edited by lightly

Obama is just a piece of crap and is going to try infringing our rights until he is out of office. He is garbage, he wants to take away our 2nd amendment. They don't want us to have rights. And his ugly skank wife wants to tell us how to eat because while she herself is fat. It's disgusting, they think they are above us.

• Like 1