Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

[Merged] THE CIA's heart attack gun...

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#16    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

so what was on the video?

I heard he was plotting with terrorists to take over the whitehouse and institute a dictorship, then kill 25 million americans. maybe the real secret is that he was an undercover informant. cia? fbi?

#17    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,580 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:58 PM

View PostFluffybunny, on 03 March 2012 - 10:36 PM, said:

Was breitbart "otherwise healthy"?

He had suffered from heart problems for years.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#18    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:30 PM

View PostRafterman, on 04 March 2012 - 09:58 PM, said:

He had suffered from heart problems for years.
Should have read another post down to see my response:

View PostFluffybunny, on 03 March 2012 - 10:59 PM, said:

On yahoo, Breitbarts father inlaw stated that Breitbart had heart issues.

After looking at recent pictures of the guy, he appeared to be 43 going on 70. He didn't look healthy at all. Not to mention that 43 is not too young for a heart attack or cardiac arrest. In my career I have done CPR on people in their 20's who had undiagnosed heart problems...it happens more often than you would think.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#19    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,417 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:02 AM

View Postbouncer, on 04 March 2012 - 04:17 AM, said:

Ha..... maybe...... but thats the name of this forum...conspiracy!

Absolutely!  No need to be coy about it here.:tu:

No not at all, but then whats the bigger picture here? 1984 ring any bells?

Yeah, that's that book about a place where the government didn't use poison, or subtlety, or politics.  They just did whatever the hell they wanted to in front of everyone.

View PostMichelle, on 04 March 2012 - 04:25 AM, said:

Jeez, what are you...60ish? :unsure:  I thought that old stereotype went the way of the dodo bird when women had to start working full time to help support their families, raise the kids, cook, take care of the house and their husbands.
Not to mention, I work in an all male environment and I can guarantee they gossip as much, if not more, than most females.
Don't want to derail the thread...just had to get that off my chest. :P

Well, as long as its clear we are talking about gossip, okay.

Besides, guys talk about much more interesting gossip than women do.  Assassination, football, cooking outdoors, the cool stuff.

View Postcerberusxp, on 04 March 2012 - 07:15 PM, said:

HHMM makes me wonder if I'm being targeted. I have been having near cardiac failure for about three years ( after posting "dissident" speech). In my line of work I see GOV liscense plates all the time and I never put the two together til reading this post. Whenever I have had an episode that I (combat with aspirin) I see one of these vehicles. They really are "OUT TO GET US".

"Hey big guy, how's life treating--did that guy in the black car just shoot a dart into you?!"
"Yeah, seriously, third time this week.  It's getting really annoying."  <_<

#20    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,232 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:37 AM

View Postaquatus1, on 05 March 2012 - 12:02 AM, said:

...Assassination, football, cooking outdoors, the cool stuff.

I dunno, I was talking about the Kennedy Assassination to one of my female friends just yesterday. Football is a usual topic of discussion...but not since the Pats blew the Superbowl. Cooking inside, outside...very hot topic for us females. I suspect the gender differences lie more with the rest of the "cool stuff"? Which would be what exactly?  :unsure2: (I suspect it's not likely shoes or jewelry)

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#21    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,417 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:52 AM

Sure, but what part of the Kennedy assasination where you talking about?  The actual event or the many cool ways that it could have been done?  Football...well, I speak out of school, as it took me 4 years in college before I realized football isn't scored by the yards.  Cooking outdoors...meh, brute force cooking (fire, meat, salt) is man's domain.  Shoes and jewelry...well, boots and bling, I think.  It depends mostly on functionality, I think.

Posted Image

#22    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:09 AM

I think the obvious thought to go through one's mind upon hearing about a "Heart Attack Gun" is - why would any government have a need for such a device? I mean, if you're going to kill someone, why would you care if it looks like a murder or looks like the person died of natural causes?

The obvious answer is that you wouldn't want the world to know a particular individual was murdered / assassinated. Basically, if you're using such a gun you are clearly conspiring to cover something up. What other reason would there be for this kind of weapon?

Edited by Silvergun Superman, 05 March 2012 - 03:11 AM.

#23    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,671 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:56 AM

View Postaquatus1, on 05 March 2012 - 02:52 AM, said:

Sure, but what part of the Kennedy assasination where you talking about?  The actual event or the many cool ways that it could have been done?  Football...well, I speak out of school, as it took me 4 years in college before I realized football isn't scored by the yards.  Cooking outdoors...meh, brute force cooking (fire, meat, salt) is man's domain.  Shoes and jewelry...well, boots and bling, I think.  It depends mostly on functionality, I think.

Posted Image
THAT is one serious blinged out GAT.   Though it would be disheartening to be killed with a matched accessory. :w00t:

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#24    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,417 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:02 AM

View PostSilvergun Superman, on 05 March 2012 - 03:09 AM, said:

I think the obvious thought to go through one's mind upon hearing about a "Heart Attack Gun" is - why would any government have a need for such a device? I mean, if you're going to kill someone, why would you care if it looks like a murder or looks like the person died of natural causes?  The obvious answer is that you wouldn't want the world to know a particular individual was murdered / assassinated. Basically, if you're using such a gun you are clearly conspiring to cover something up. What other reason would there be for this kind of weapon?

Seriously, guys, again, no one, and I mean absolutely no one, has questioned the purpose of the a weapon like this.  Of course it is for killing without people knowing you killed.  Governments have been doing that since the first caveman accidentally tripped his tribe leader in front of a sabretooth.  

Who is shocked by this?  To whom did it never occur that governments have covert assassination as one of many tools to accomplish their goals?

#25    ThePhantomFlanFlinger

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:54 AM

View Postaquatus1, on 05 March 2012 - 05:02 AM, said:

Seriously, guys, again, no one, and I mean absolutely no one, has questioned the purpose of the a weapon like this.  Of course it is for killing without people knowing you killed.  Governments have been doing that since the first caveman accidentally tripped his tribe leader in front of a sabretooth.  

Who is shocked by this?  To whom did it never occur that governments have covert assassination as one of many tools to accomplish their goals?

Have to agree....if the general public finds out about it then thats a mission gone bad because it kicks up too much fuss...

#26    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:47 AM

View Postaquatus1, on 05 March 2012 - 05:02 AM, said:

I'm not shocked in the least by it. I'm simply stating the only reason to have such a weapon is if you're conspiring to murder / assassinate someone in such a way that it will appear no foul play was involved.

If that's being done, then basically you have to admit that government conspiracies are a reality. There's a lot of people who don't believe that to be true. Some of those people then go on to mock and belittle those who believe in such conspiricies.

My point is that a weapon such as a "Heart Attack" Gun goes against the logic of those who believe most / all conspiracies are nonsense.

#27    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,417 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:56 PM

View PostSilvergun Superman, on 05 March 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

I'm not shocked in the least by it. I'm simply stating the only reason to have such a weapon is if you're conspiring to murder / assassinate someone in such a way that it will appear no foul play was involved.

Yes, the obvious has been pointed out repeatedly, even to the death, and the general level of "duh" has not increased in the slightest.  Similarly, the only reasons such an utterly obvious an un-contested claim needs to be repeated three or four times is in order to make a point that, by itself, is similarly unimpressive.

If that's being done, then basically you have to admit that government conspiracies are a reality. There's a lot of people who don't believe that to be true. Some of those people then go on to mock and belittle those who believe in such conspiricies.

You are creating a false dichotomy here.  I haven't met anyone, here in this forum or anywhere else, who denies that government conspiracies exist.  Now, I do know quite a few people that do indeed mock and belittle conspiracy theorists.  The difference being, conspiracies are created by governments, whereas conspiracy theorists create their own conspiracies.  And, in all honesty, they tend to do it by emphasizing things that, to pretty much everyone else, are pretty obvious.

My point is that a weapon such as a "Heart Attack" Gun goes against the logic of those who believe most / all conspiracies are nonsense.

My point is that pretending that "government conspiracies" and "conspiracies created by conspiracy theorist" are one and the same feels pretty much like an unimpressive extension to an unimpressive conclusion drawn from unimpressive evidence.

#28    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,378 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:02 PM

Obviously, conspiracies exist in which the government itself has no role.

IMO, humans enter into conspiracies perhaps more frequently than they enter into sexual relationships.

The various spy agencies have been killing people for decades, as several posters have noted.  Why would they NOT develop a weapon to kill that leaves no trace?

#29    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:09 PM

if breibart's video doesn't come out then you know it's a suspicious death and a cover up of something.

#30    rambaldi

rambaldi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:02 PM

View PostSilvergun Superman, on 05 March 2012 - 03:09 AM, said:

[font="Verdana"]I think the obvious thought to go through one's mind upon hearing about a "Heart Attack Gun" is - why would any government have a need for such a device?

I guess staging Car Accidents and other old fashioned methods (which THEY have, at least according to Conspiracytheorists, used in the past*, are out of style...

And why do they never hit worthwile targets, like Chavez, Ahmadinewhatever etc?

*i.e. all those Astronauts that were going to expose the fake Moonlanding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users